What do you think will happen in 2012?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think will happen in 2012?

Post  EarthsAngel on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:12 am

Will it be a new beginning or the absolute end of the world as we know it? Things need to change, that's for sure, humanity has become a disgrace, the lowest animals on the planet. It could be the beginning of change, a new more caring and Spiritual age?Maybe we will be taken over by an alien race? Maybe we will be saved by an alien race? Only one thing is certain....Humanity MUST change.

I have read the for's and against and I still don't have a clue whether anything will happen.....what are your thoughts on 2012?

I enjoyed this video, this guy has a brilliant web site and most of his stuff is worth a look at. I will post a link when I find it.

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do you trust your Government?

Post  EarthsAngel on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:05 pm

False Flag?

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think will happen in 2012?

Post  EarthsAngel on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:09 pm

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:53 am

I watched the first vid last night. Interesting but not sure I agree 100% with what he's saying.

Sure I'm master of our my destiny, but only provided some little green man with a ray gun doesn't suddenly appear to zap me in the ass...

El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:49 am

I'm tempted to believe that when the Mayan calendar comes to end on on December 21st or 23rd 2012 the same thing will happen that happens to every other calendar....... It'll start again from the beginning affraid Cool
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:09 am

You could well be right because Bakatun doesn't actually predict any apocalypse. It predicts the end of a celestial cycle.

But! And here's where it gets intriguing...

The Mayans worshipped the stars and the Mayan calender is so sophisticated it's still even more accurate than many modern astrological calenders. Where did the Mayans get the knowledge to devise such an accurate calender? Secondly, what happened to them? The disappearance of the Mayan race is still a mystery. They literally did vanish overnight. There have been discoveries in archeological digs of Mayan communities of half eaten meals as though people literally did just suddenly get up and all leave.

Added to this are numerous historical documents and cave paintings that describe and depict what can only be interpreted as extra-terrestial activity.

Nearly every religion speaks of the return of a Deity to Earth at some point in our future. Many scholars believe that extra-terrestials are the source of our belief in God (Erich Von Daniken). It's not too outlandish to believe that perhaps 2012 will herald the return of a superior intelligence.

El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:18 am

I hope it does mean the return of some Intelligent ET's EL, we all know the world is in a terrible mess, humans haven't evolved, they have gone backwards. I think quite a bit of ethnic cleansing is going on already, those who are allowed to remain, will be totally different kinds of human being.

I believe humans are descendants of Aliens who were on earth at one time. I think the Mayans went home as they saw what was happening to humanity, a job even they couldn't handle.

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good to keep an eye on the Sun

Post  EarthsAngel on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:46 am

I will post updates as they are posted on YouTube.

[youtube][/youtube]

"The ONLY way to get to the father is through the SON! (SUN)!

People, what is going on? It actually looks as if the sun is aiming at those UFO's shooting huge CME bursts in their directions!

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:56 am

[youtube][/youtube]

The world is shaking! All the seismographs around the entire world are activating at the very same time!!!!

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:20 am

You can check daily seismic activity here....Live

http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:45 am

Some really interestng stuff here. Ta Smile

El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Canarya on Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

@ title:
12/21/2012: My debts will be null & void. Suits me!

Thing is: What will alkaida do on 11/11/11 @11:11 hours precisely??? They'll prolly try & do something 'cute'. They like symbolic dates.

:be afraid smile:

Canarya

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel on Mon May 09, 2011 2:36 am

[quote="Canarya"]@ title:
12/21/2012: My debts will be null & void. Suits me!

Thing is: What will alkaida do on 11/11/11 @11:11 hours precisely??? They'll prolly try & do something 'cute'. They like symbolic dates.

:be afraid smile:

[/quote
It's not El Qaeda that worries me it's the bloody Governments (mostly US) that worry me. Many think El Qaeda don't even exist as a group and that they are a CIA invention? Maybe one day we will all know the truth? affraid

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2011, 100 Days of disaster

Post  EarthsAngel on Thu May 26, 2011 10:41 am

[youtube][/youtube]

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

100 days of disaster

Post  EarthsAngel on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 am

[youtube][/youtube]

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top