Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG?

+2
EarthsAngel
chelseaz
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? Empty EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG?

Post  chelseaz Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:19 pm

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? 55984
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? Empty Re: EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG?

Post  EarthsAngel Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:53 pm

RIGHT Chelz!! 100% right. The EDL are doing what should have been done a long time ago, what Muslims want to do in their own countries os OK, but in England they must be stopped. Are those cops protecting the scum? Evil or Very Mad
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:08 am

Yes Angel they are protecting them.Tommy Robinson the leader of the EDL was arrested again in London on Tuesday for trying to stop muslims burning poppies.What is he charged with???? assaulting a policeman.

Were any muslims charged for public disorder or inciting hatred....what do you think.

EDL....NO SURRENDER.

The charge has been changed to scaring muslims.....lol

Last edited by chelseaz on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on)
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:46 am

TELL IT LIKE IT IS TOMMY.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? Empty luton speech

Post  chelseaz Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:12 am

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? Empty DEDICATION

Post  chelseaz Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:39 pm

I AM SHOWING THIS IN TRIBUTE TO MY PARA.....ALL WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE AND ALL OUR TROOPS WHO DEFEND THIS COUNTRY.....TIME FOR US TO DO OUR BEST IN SUPPORTING THEM.

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? Empty OUR BOYS

Post  chelseaz Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:48 pm

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? Empty never forget

Post  chelseaz Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Dave-edl English-patriot Why are they selling poppies, Mummy?
Selling poppies in town today.
The poppies, child, are flowers of love.
For the men who marched away.

......But why have they chosen a poppy, Mummy?
Why not a beautiful rose?
Because my child, men fought and died
In the fields where the poppies grow.

But why are the poppies so red, Mummy?
Why are the poppies so red?
Red is the colour of blood, my child.
The blood that our soldiers shed.

The heart of the poppy is black, Mummy.
Why does it have to be black?
Black, my child, is the symbol of grief.
For the men who never came back.

But why, Mummy are you crying so?
Your tears are giving you pain.
My tears are my fears for you my child.
For the world is forgetting again.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:37 am

Yes Angel they are protecting them.Tommy Robinson the leader of the EDL was arrested again in London on Tuesday for trying to stop muslims burning poppies.What is he charged with???? assaulting a policeman.

Were any muslims charged for public disorder or inciting hatred....what do you think.

Errr....... Yes, they were charged. Fair enough, it was only a £50 fine, but there was still a charge.

Is the EDL right? To a certain extent I'd say yes. But it's not about what we think, it's what we do & how we do it which counts. The thinking is correct, the methods are questionable & it's the methods which lands them in hot water, not the thinking...
I think what England as a whole needs to realise is that thanks to our forefathers we owe the world a lot. Our forefathers shat on a great many nations & cultures from a great height. Using them as they saw fit for their own selfish benefits. As the saying goes, what goes around comes around. England once did all the shitting & now England is taking all the Shit. Don't blame Muslims, Scot's, Welsh, Middle Eastern’s, Americans, Europeans or anyone else. First & foremost, blame our forefathers. The fucked us royally. They enjoyed the good food & we're the ones left with the shit......

Remember, a person who steals from a thief is still a thief....
The Killer of a murderer is still a murderer......
So inciting Hate against those who incite hate........ I think you see where I'm going Cool
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Rmess Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:28 am

EDL are very right. It is the EDL that are opening our eyes to threat of creeping Islamification of the UK and Europe. Say no to militant islam and Sharia law

E,E,EDL Twisted Evil
Rmess

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:19 am

DarkLord wrote:

Errr....... Yes, they were charged. Fair enough, it was only a £50 fine, but there was still a charge.

Is the EDL right? To a certain extent I'd say yes. But it's not about what we think, it's what we do & how we do it which counts. The thinking is correct, the methods are questionable & it's the methods which lands them in hot water, not the thinking...
I think what England as a whole needs to realise is that thanks to our forefathers we owe the world a lot. Our forefathers shat on a great many nations & cultures from a great height. Using them as they saw fit for their own selfish benefits. As the saying goes, what goes around comes around. England once did all the shitting & now England is taking all the Shit. Don't blame Muslims, Scot's, Welsh, Middle Eastern’s, Americans, Europeans or anyone else. First & foremost, blame our forefathers. The fucked us royally. They enjoyed the good food & we're the ones left with the shit......

Remember, a person who steals from a thief is still a thief....
The Killer of a murderer is still a murderer......
So inciting Hate against those who incite hate........ I think you see where I'm going Cool
Good post DarkLord cheers
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:13 am

I agree to an extent DL, but what are the people of Britain supposed to do? The politicians do nothing but appease these people. If they didn't whinge and moan about everything and just got on with living in the west the way everyone does, then perhaps things wouldn't have got so bad. I blame the Government for allowing them far too much and far to many into the country. A mosque on every corner is an eye sore when one is used to seeing beautiful church spires, UK is NOT the Middle East and the people of the UK, don't want it looking like the middle east.

When I see the hate prechers on the streets, it makes me hate Islam and muslims. When I see banners saying they will behead those who insult Islam, or they will take over the west etc. it turns my stomach.If I was still living in the UK I would be an active member of the EDL for sure.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Britain is like the young man who lives the life of a stockbroker but actually works stacking shelves...

In other words it's a country still living on memories of past glories. The Empire doesn't exist anymore and Britain isn't the rich powerful nation it once was. The problem is, however, the politicians and the natives refuse to acknowledge this.

We can't be the nation that cares anymore because we can't afford to pay out billions in overseas aid anymore. We can't be the nation that protects because our armed forces are a joke. We can't be the nation that welcomes everyone anymore because there simply isn't any more room at the inn.

Britain needs a reality check. We're a tiny fish in a very big pond and we can't go on living off America's leftovers. America isn't interested in Britain prospering. America is only interested in America prospering.

The only reason we even have a problem with Muslims in America is because of 9/11. Had not got involved we would never have had a 7/7. When you start reading up on the attacks and the conspiricy theories you start to wonder who the real enemy is in all of this.

Extremists might call themselves Muslim but does that mean they represent all Muslims everywhere? Not every Muslim is a Union Jack burning fanatic and there are many Muslim groups in the UK working hard to expose British terror cells. The problem is the media don't give them the publicity and you have to question why.

Multiculturalism never had anything to do with diversity. It was simply the old rule of divide and conqer at work. While we're all busy hating and fighting each other the puppet msters are happily going on about their business of making money from our blood and misery.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:41 am

What are the people of Britain supposed to do?? Firstly, it’s not Britain as a whole which has the problem. It’s only the people in England who are seeing this as a problem. As Guapo has stated rather fairly, the general English mentality is that of still being the head of some vast empire which we are not. We must erase this “self important” thinking because this country is now little more than a speck in the global community rather than world rulers.

A Mosque on every corner really isn’t an eye sore to everyone as many of them are seen as quite beautiful pieces of architecture; beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. But if the beautiful church spire is what was wanted by the English people then maybe we should’ve visited the inside of them at regular intervals instead of using them as nothing more than a nice backdrop for a wedding, christening or funeral. Mosques have many people in them daily, as do synagogues & Buddhist temples. But churches are by and large left empty. So the second thing to do would be to start using them again, find faith again & then maybe there’s an argument to keep them as the cornerstone of English values. Facts are that most English people couldn’t give a flying baboon about religion. The people of the UK may be surprised to learn that much of the inspiration for this land has come from places such as the Middle East & other areas which were conquered under the British Empire……

It makes no sense to me to hate all of a people due to the very worst parts of their group. When I hear of yet another Catholic Priest who has abused a child is it fair to hate all Catholics, hate the religion in itself & assume they are all child abusers? When I meet an ex-pat abroad who turns out to be a total arsehole living in some fantasy bubble should I hate all expats and assume they are all the same? When I see trouble at football stadiums is it fair to assume that all football supporters are thuggish drunken hooligans just because a few are? Of course it’s not. Most Catholics are lovely people who follow the positive messages of their faith, Most Expats are brilliant people who wanted to experience more than just a tiny island & most football supporters are rather caring & polite people who simply like having a good laugh & letting their hair down. Muslims & Islam have little to do with hate preachers as is being proven by the EDL preaching hate also, unless they are really Muslims in disguise.

What we English people need to do is not fight fire with fire. Complaining about hate preachers by preaching hate about hate preachers just makes us the hate preachers too does it not? I live in the UK, in England & whilst I understand the message the EDL are trying to deliver I don’t go for hate preaching which is all they are really doing. Fighting Fire with Fire just creates more flames & ensures further destruction. As I said, in my opinion, the method is all wrong & does nothing more than make us as bad as them.
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:18 am

Firstly it is not only england that is seeing this as a problem...there are now defence leagues all over europe...and if it is not being seen as a problem in europe why is the burkah ban comming into force in france on the 27th march...there is discontent eveywhere.

I AM ALSO FED UP OF THIS EMPIRE MENTALITY ARGUMENT AS WELL.THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE WAS MUSLIM...THE ROMAN EMPIRE WORSIPPED SPACE FAIRIES...the excuses for mass immigration and well it's your own faults for having an empire is getting a bit stale....Do we still harp on about the turks and the italians for theirs....no.Empire mentality ...kids are not being taught our history in school so how are they meant to have that?

If i want to see a mosque on every corner i will go to the middle east....They have turned a shop down the road into a mosque i wouldn't get away with turning my shop into a pagan drop in center so why can they...we are expecting a minaret to go up any day.This area is not populated my muslims but they turn up from outside on a friday and turn the road into a version of islamabad in their nighties.so why are they comming from easton when they have a mosque there and what are they up to.

I have spent a lot of time in the middle east and have always repected their laws,dress code and way of life..is it to much to ask to be afforded the same courtesy.Even if this is not predominantly a christian country anymore it is a western country.You can worship your god how you like,don't try to tell me what to do.My tolerance is wearing very thin.

As to fighting fire with fire...do you suggest we continue to sit back and let the invasion continue? well sorry I do not want to live under sharia law and will not wear a burkah.EDL is not a racist group and have black,asian and jewish divisions,we are not b.n.p. we are against the creeping islamification of this country.When you buy your take away on friday night please ask if the food is halal and see what your answer is.....i say no thankyou and walk out.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:26 am

Correction, there have been “Defense Leagues” all over Europe for many decades now. Centuries even. Take a guess why many of them were originally setup...
A burkah ban is being imposed in France because they want to impose one. What you & they will soon find is 2 things.
1) It’ll be near impossible to enforce.
2) There’ll be a drastic rise in the number of people wearing burkahs, including those who wouldn’t wear them before.
Add to that the fact that’s it’s an infringement on people’s human rights to tell them what they can or cannot wear without it being due to Health & Safety or security reasons & you’ll soon see the ban quashed… Gotta love that European Court of Human Rights…..

As for the Empire argument, you are missing out one vital thing. Ottoman empire was centuries ago, as was the Roman Empire (actually, most of Europe was Generally Pagan & Jewish until the Romans adopted the Christianity thing & began using it for their own gains… Technically, the Christian Religion didn’t start until 400AD so it would’ve been impossible to be a Christian empire before then…. And all of Britain was Pagan before we were offered the choice of Death or conversion to Christianity…… Nice religion…. anywho..) The British Empire was mere Decades ago & is still evident in global society today. Look towards Australia, Hong Kong (Which has only recently been given back to the Chinese) much of the Caribbean, Falklands, parts of Canada….. Many of these places haven’t even had independence from the British Empire for as little as a century & some are still under the rule of it…. The “Empire argument” is unfortunately very valid because, although the British Empire is very much in decline & almost non-existent, it still exists…. Cos everybody knows, almost doesn’t count….. Nice try though…..
Kids are taught a lot of English history in school so that argument holds zero water in reality. If you don’t believe me why not spend a week or 2 taking history in a school. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.

I’m assuming the shop down the road was unused and just sitting there doing nothing…… And what difference does it make what its use is if it was previously unused? As for what they’re up to, it is their own business until they become a threat. That whole right to privacy thing is a bugger sometimes huh?

And I love the next bit, respecting OUR laws when in OUR country. One of OUR laws is freedom of expression, basically meaning people can dress how they like as long as they are not naked….. We have no dress code, just wear clothes. We’re free to wear what we please, when we please. We’re, by law, entitled to privacy. We’re, by law, entitled to congregate in the street to discuss or protest pretty much whatever we want. We’re entitled, by law, to worship whoever & whatever we want. So please explain, how exactly are “they” not affording us the same courtesy? I see our laws being abided by….
The problem is that tolerance of a lot of English people is wearing thin because you’re being spoonfed a load of crap which you seem to love. Even if there are 10 Muslim Hate preachers they wouldn’t even add up to 1% of the Muslim Population. Bring the number up to 100 if you like and still it doesn’t make 1% of the UK Muslim population, yet you use that less than 1% to judge an entire people? Can you not see how absurd that is??

Invasion? Seriously? No one in this country wants to live Under Sharia Law & we never will. Funny how no one has anything to say about the Masons & Jews having their own courts to sort their disputes though….. Funny how no one minds that the Chinese have never intergrated into English society, instead forming little pockets of China….. but of course we English love those China Towns don’t we?
And at no point did I even imply that the EDL was a racist group, but there’s a lot to be said about people when they become defensive without provocation. All I’m saying is the EDL needs to reassess its methods because all they are doing is adding fuel to what was a small flame. Keep adding it & it becomes a raging inferno.
Oh, and when it comes to meat, I couldn’t care less if it’s Halal, Kosher or anything else. My primary concern is that it’s dead, Well cooked & won’t cause me any problems during digestion. Outside of that, what does it matter??

P.S. Hi Chelz EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? 920392
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:07 am

This article by Michael Walsh appears in the Euro Weekly News. It goes a long way to explain our departure from England in 2002!

Noted British journalist, Max Hastings asks why 400,000 Britons recently left their homeland in a single year.
Emigration to Australia doubled whilst the rest scattered themselves about the English-speaking world and Mediterranean Europe.

It is not true to say they left their country for it was their country that left them first. Few countries have endured change so radically in a single generation.

Mass emigration has traditionally been driven by ethnic cleansing, deprivation and terror. This British exodus, with abortion on demand, is ethnic cleansing hand in hand with the purging of the country’s culture and psyche.

Through centuries of shared hardships the English loved their way of life, its traditions and history. Better an ordinary Englishman than a foreign king.

As a result of social engineering an exodus similar to the Scottish and Irish clearances is taking place. Those remaining have become second class citizens. It is a land where all are equal but the original peoples are less equal than others.

The shells of English communities, once hearth and home to the war dead and previous generations of English families, are filled by government-bribed immigrants. This took place during a period when English orphans and the jobless were pressured to go abroad; many by assisted passage.

Posterity will mark 1950 – 2010 as one of history’s most disastrous social engineering failures. This mass movement has its equal only in the population expulsions that followed World War Two.

Those opposed to England’s end have been terrified into silence by government-sponsored political correctness. Under the pretext of ‘racism’ critics are threatened with social stigma; expulsion from school, eviction, even gaol for resisting change.

It has never been explained how love of one’s country, its traditions and people can be described as hate. Like so much else words lost their original meaning. Love is hate: Orwell saw it coming.

England has become a ghost land in which the phantoms of its past shake their heads in disbelief. I attended a talk being given in a parochial village hall. Hidden away in a rural location it was like stepping back in time.

Gathered were lady members of the Women’s Institute, brought up on Enid Blyton’s Famous Five books. It was a museum piece in which time had stood still. In a sad sort of way their community reminded me of a reservation set aside for the Plains Indians.

In 1926, the year in which England’s queen was born, there were just four mosques in Britain; today the figure is over 2,000. According to The Times, Muhammad is now the second most popular name for boys in England.

In several cities original Britons are now the ethnic minority. The Home Office concerns itself with home security yet 38 per cent of this government department’s staff is from ethnic minorities.

If that percentage of non-indigenous people were employed in such a department in any other country it would be condemned as racism and colonisation.

Greg Dyke, when Director-General of the BBC, described the corporation as ‘disgustingly white.’ Not now it isn’t. The Tories wanted Dyke to stand as London mayor against Ken Livingstone.

A cause of great resentment to returning travellers is seeing their right of entry closely scrutinised by officials who clearly are not native to the British Isles.

According to the Daily Express newspaper only 4% of Britons think immigration is not a problem. Do the 50,000 functionaries employed in the race relations industry listen to the other 96%? Of course not. England, Sir? I am sorry: It left sometime ago
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:02 am

So I guess all 400,000 left for those outlined reasons. Nothing to do with the impending recriminations from entering a war which had nothing to do with us? Nothing to do with the fact that your pound would buy you a lot more in many places outside of the UK?

Oh, and I like “Posterity will mark 1950 – 2010 as one of history’s most disastrous social engineering failures. This mass movement has its equal only in the population expulsions that followed World War Two”
A population expulsion which followed World War Two? The one which saw many people from a few other nations (Commonwealth Nations or to put it another way, further reaches of the British Empire) come to these shores to rebuild? People who were under the rule of the British Empire could surely be called British could they not?

EA, I’ll take you at your word & believe that YOU may have left for those reasons in your post above, but I find it very hard to fathom that even just the 2 things I outlined above were not involved in the thinking of at least 50-60% of that 400,000. It can’t be a coincidence that this “Mass Exodus” happened at a time when retaliation from our involvement in a certain war which had sweet FA to do with us was almost inevitable.
Also, consider this, there has been a thriving Muslim population in this country for years, but there was no problem towards that population or from that population until around 2002…… Coincidence?
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:05 am

And I'd put money on it that they were not all what would be classed as Indigenous..... Unless people who had been here for more than 5 years qualify as indigenous now...... They do qualify as British after all......
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? Empty MDL IN TRAINING.....LMAO

Post  chelseaz Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:31 am

I think the EDL could be in danger of laughing themselves to death if they come up against this lot.

Last edited by chelseaz on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:18 pm

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:31 pm

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:11 pm

yo wonder why?
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:15 pm

the next day 1,000 ausralians joined e.d.l. england and were directed to a.d.l......the world is waking up.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:04 pm

everyone has been fucked.????????
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next