Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG?

+2
EarthsAngel
chelseaz
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 2 Empty Re: EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG?

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Some great vids there Chelz, the last one though is a really communist Org. Its affiliated to the TUC, they are against everything the EDL stand for. I didn't realize it until I looked st their website. I believe they are right in kicking the banks and big business, Gov etc in the bollocks, but the rest isn't my thing.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:43 pm

[quote="chelseaz"]

yo wonder why?[/quote:

OMFG, it is worse than I imagined!!!!!
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:46 pm

chelseaz wrote:

the next day 1,000 ausralians joined e.d.l. england and were directed to a.d.l......the world is waking up.

If only they were all like that girl, she is lovely, educated and integrated into Oz society,unfortunately, there aren't many like her.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:20 pm

the last one was put in angel to show what turns up to back up the mdl at protests.....we are not against muslims ....we are against radical islam.....we have freedom...hard fought for that allows people to express their views and worship god in their own way.....i will not give that up for oppression.....i don't care where you come from....i am not racist....but if you come here and enjoy the freedom you don't get in your own land......don't take the piss.....and if thats your attitude ....fuck off....there's no place for you here.

what a beautiful muslim lady in australia.

islamic ray gun is going massive here.....lol.....lol.....we can laugh at ourselves.poor sod has become a mega star....a little less drink and coke maybe.....ha ha love it.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:53 am

chelseaz wrote:

PMSL, who was he? I think he should take more water with it, it was very funny though.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 2 Empty ha ha

Post  chelseaz Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:27 pm

it's really funny angel....that was one of the first videos i posted and it has gone massive..........muslamic ray guns....lol.....uaf thought they were taking the piss out of us.....now next week in blackburn they are all going to dress as space invaders.....and we will be singing.....i'm going on a march...cuz i want england to be back england......love it.....i got me ray gun ready.....lol.....it kicked off in london today....everyone has their gripe......all the unions were out......i didn't see many ethnic faces supporting them.....they account for a large percentage of the workforce .....so where were they??????.........not part of the system?.....well fuck off then.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:01 am

chelseaz wrote:it's really funny angel....that was one of the first videos i posted and it has gone massive..........muslamic ray guns....lol.....uaf thought they were taking the piss out of us.....now next week in blackburn they are all going to dress as space invaders.....and we will be singing.....i'm going on a march...cuz i want england to be back england......love it.....i got me ray gun ready.....lol.....it kicked off in london today....everyone has their gripe......all the unions were out......i didn't see many ethnic faces supporting them.....they account for a large percentage of the workforce .....so where were they??????.........not part of the system?.....well fuck off then.

I saw the march on Sky News Chelz, to me, it seemed like a labour party shindig. It was all lefties bleating about the Tories, not one mention about it all being Labour fault or the state of he country, made me sick! That fucking lisping twat, Millipede made me wan to upchuck, what a bloody wimp he is. His grandfather was a leader of Marxist commie shitty group and was sent to jail. I didn't see one placard for an EU referendum, I didn't see one placard about Immigration, not one about the Islamification of UK. I saw those students trying to destroy some historical buildings in London. For me, the march was a dismal failure, but at least it showed the lefties for the its they are.

Where is your next EDL march? It was great seeing you on he video, you looked as if you were having so much fun lol! At least you are doing something good for he UK. Have fun at he next march, but be careful of those fascist thugs, the UAF, they are disgusting pigs and join uo with the MDL to cause mayhem, please don't get caught up in that!
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 2 Empty NEXT VISIT....BLACKBURN

Post  chelseaz Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:30 am

SATURDAY ANGEL....this is the big one.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:58 am

While violence flared in London yesterday, the unjustly vilified EDL were holding a protest on Blackpool seafront to demand that the CPS re-open the investigation into the disappearance and presumed murder of Charlene Downes. On this occasion no UAF or MDL were present to unleash violence, and thus it turned out to be a completely peaceful demonstration. As can be seen from the video below, the EDL are continuing to provide support to the Downes family, something which neither the justice system nor press appear willing to do, and this support is not going to waver and evaporate. As the EDL organiser said of the case:
“We want it highlighted. We don’t want it brushed under the carpet just like any other case. We want the powers that be to know, the English Defence League is not going to forget this. We will keep coming back. . . . We will keep coming back, until at least this case is looked at again by the Crown Prosecution Service, and these scum are not going to get away with this one.”

“We want them to know that the casuals and the English Defence League; we know about them! We’re watching you! And in Charlene’s name, we won’t let you get away with it. . . We will never let you get away with it.”
Why was there media silence over this demo yesterday? It numbered hundreds of people, men and women who gathered together to highlight a cause about justice that needs to be addressed and resolved. If the victim had been a Muslim or a member of any minority group, you can guarantee this crime would never be out of the headlines until justice had been done. But Charlene and her family belong to the most demonised section of the population – the English working class – so our politically correct multiculturalist media don’t want to know. They don’t want to acknowledge that the alleged perpetrators of the crime (captured on tape admitting raping and murdering Charlene then cutting her up to sell as kebab meat) belong to that officially protected and idolised section of the population – Muslims.

The UK has a significant problem with Muslim paedophiles who prey upon English girls and contemptuously abuse them. This stems directly from the example of their violent paedophile prophet Mohammed. Increasing numbers of people are waking up to the fact that this is the reality that lies at the centre of Islamic tradition and doctrine, and no amount of state-sanctioned politically correct media brainwashing can cover this up. Anyone who has direct experience of living near to the Muslim colonies in our country today knows the official media and government line about Islam being just like any other religion to be a lie.

The Downes family are grateful to the EDL, and yesterday Charlene’s mother expressed this gratitude by saying:
“God bless you. You are our angels . . .You’re doing a great job. A job the police and the CPS are incapable of doing . . .We will fight, and fight on for justice.”
Next Saturday the EDL go to Blackburn, and the Downes family will be with them. This protest will continue, just as the EDL will continue to protest until justice is restored in this country, so that we are free from the malign influence of doctrinaire Islam. One day, we will again be able to go about our daily lives, secure in the knowledge that this dark episode in our national story will have passed, and that Islam will never threaten our shores and our people again. As the organiser of yesterday’s demo said at the close of the protest: “No surrender and never forget!”
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:51 am

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL PROPER SPIRIT OF THE LORD.......LOL......HAVE FUN.

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:32 am

Saturday's protest in Blackburn. Were you there Chelz?

[youtube][/youtube]
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:52 pm

OMG WHAT A DAY.....I WAS UP AT 2AM...6HOURS UP AFTER A PINT OF COFFEE...WENT WITH THE EXETER CREW...IT WAS UNBELIVABLE...GOT BACK 7PM LAST NIGHT...IF YOU WANT A PREVIEW ANGEL MY SWEET GO TO MY FACEBOOK.....WILL REPORT TOMORROW....BEEP....BEEP
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 2 Empty blackburn....2/4/11

Post  chelseaz Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:59 am

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 2 Empty tommy demands justice.

Post  chelseaz Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:16 am

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:38 am

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN HAVE BEEN PILOTING SOME OUTLETS WITH HALAL CHICKEN....75% OF THE BRITISH PUBLIC DON'T WANT IT....IT ALSO MEANS NO MORE BACON WILL BE SOLD IN THEIR OUTLETS.PROTESTS TO BOYCOTT K.F.C. HAVE STARTED.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:50 am

The video Muslims don't want you to see. The REAL Islam

[youtube][/youtube]
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:56 am

chelseaz wrote:

Great vids Chelz, just watching the last KFC one. Were all those children murdered by muslims? I don't know their stories.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:03 am

yes angel the story of charlene is on this page,one was killed in a racist attack by muslims,one was killed by an uninsured muslim asylum punishment has not be given...we will keep on until we get justice for them.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 2 Empty ENOUGH.

Post  chelseaz Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:41 am

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 2 Empty NO SURRENDER

Post  chelseaz Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:48 am

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 2 Empty HERE'S THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ANGEL

Post  chelseaz Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:01 am

chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 2 Empty MEANTIME

Post  chelseaz Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:15 am

LMAO...This is the counter protest on the other side of the barrier....the media reported that 500....1000 turned up...where are they hiding then??????...looks like it was to far to travel for the m.d.l. and u.a.f......what a prize twot on the mike.....lol....we are black,white muslim and JEWS?.....lol i don't think that one went down well with the locals....ha ha EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 2 987616
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:17 am

Loving the vids Chelz, hats off to all the members of the EDL who got off their arses and did something!!
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:24 am

chelseaz wrote:

LMAO...This is the counter protest on the other side of the barrier....the media reported that 500....1000 turned up...where are they hiding then??????...looks like it was to far to travel for the m.d.l. and u.a.f......what a prize twot on the mike.....lol....we are black,white muslim and JEWS?.....lol i don't think that one went down well with the locals....ha ha EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 2 987616

PMSL, I think that nutter was talking to himself. "I say Hey, \Hey the EDL have got to go" wanker affraid
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EDL...RIGHT OR WRONG? - Page 2 Empty WHY BOTHER

Post  chelseaz Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 am

dosen't look like anyone knows what they are meant to do???the young couple look like they wished they'd gone to the other party.....lol
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next