Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Are We Bombing Libya?

4 posters

Go down

Why Are We Bombing Libya? Empty Why Are We Bombing Libya?

Post  El Guapo Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:47 am

We all know it isn't for any humanitarian reasons. After all, where were the UN in Bosnia? Sierra Leone? Uganda? Rwanda? Rhodesia? So there must be another reason behind it and the one that immediately springs to mind is oil, and, a great deal of strategical military thinking.

The West, assuming Gaddafi is crushed, will now occupy Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. Any new regimes in these three countries will be, as a result of Western military force, democratic regimes. In other words, regimes loyal to the West and to the USA. The obvious benefits of this will be that two Middle Eastern nations rich in oil, Iraq and Libya, will be only too happy to cooperate on any oil deals with the West to ensure their protection.

Now lets look at a World map briefly to get a better idea of the picture that is building up here. Did anyone play the boardgame Risk as a kid?

Why Are We Bombing Libya? USAH049-H

Now who are the major players in this real world game of Risk that's going on right now? If we assume we're playing the West and trying to dominate the Middle East what would be the best way to go about it?

Lets start with Turkey. A predominately Muslim nation. Turkey hasn't got any real assets or resouces to speak of so an invasion isn't good business. On the other hand we don't want Turkey, a nation located close enough to cause problems in a War, to be a thorn in our side. What do we do? We bribe them with entry into the EU. Turkey is now in Europe's pocket.

We then launch a war on Afghanistan. A war that had nothing to do with Terrorism but was merely necessary for it's strategic location. Why is it so strategic? I'll get to that in a moment...Why Afghanistan first? Simple. It's the weakest nation in the Middle East. All we needed was an excuse...step into the spotlight Mr Bin Laden.

After Afghanistan we then invaded Iraq. A country rich in oil which is the real reason behind all of this. Now, suddenly, the other major player in the Middle East, Iran, is facing a potential war on two fronts as the West now occupy the two countries on either side of it. Iraq and....yup. Afganistan.

But Iran aren't a weak nation and they have allies. Direct invasion of Iran isn't going to go down well with the surrounding nations. Libya is located behind Iraq and the last thing the West want is to be looking over their shoulder while they're fighting Ahmedinejad's forces. So what's the answer? Bomb the shit out of them and render them useless.

Now Iran is in real trouble. It's position is totally isolated with only Saudi Arabia as an ally remaining to the South. Pakistan aren't going to help them because now they're sandwiched between India and Afghanistan. They have the same war on two fronts problem that Iran have.

It's game over. The game of Risk has been won emphatically.

These are sinister times and the world as we know it is changing and I'm not totally sure it's going to be for the better...
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why Are We Bombing Libya? Empty Re: Why Are We Bombing Libya?

Post  DarkLord Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:27 am

Bravo my friend. Bravo. I couldn't have put it better myself Why Are We Bombing Libya? 71010
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:13 am

Great post El, totally agree with everything you say.

Strange thing here, we have had so many jets flying around, it's not normal to see jets here, I was wondering if they have anything to do with Libya? I will try to find out, but doubt I will find the truth.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:06 pm

It's all about to kick off......here we go. Twisted Evil
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Seems Cameron is just as Oil thirsty as Blair. Who do they think they are trying to kid, its not about innocent citizens, its about controlling Middle Eastern Oil fields. I'm sure this will come back and bite the arse of the West, if that happens, who will come and help the innocent citizens of the West? Twisted Evil
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down