Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Injunctions

4 posters

Go down

Super Injunctions Empty Super Injunctions

Post  northern-star Fri May 27, 2011 6:20 am

Should they be allowed to be abused in the manner they are, for covering up married celebs misdemeanors?
northern-star
northern-star

Back to top Go down

Super Injunctions Empty Re: Super Injunctions

Post  Shine Sat May 28, 2011 12:56 am

northern-star wrote:Should they be allowed to be abused in the manner they are, for covering up married celebs misdemeanors?

If you have the money to throw a cover over your antics of debauchery, then there's nothing wrong with it. Money bought the wags and women in the first place. I don't believe for one moment these women would have gone out with these blokes had they been dustbin-men. Imogen was as guilty as Giggs of deceit. She bedded Giggs and Giggs bedded her; both knew they were both cheating on Giggs' wife.
Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Sat May 28, 2011 8:32 am

Imogen Stubbs is either incredibly naive or she's full of shit. I'm inclined to believe more in the latter.

Imogen knew from day 1 that Giggs was married and was potentially ruining a marriage? Did she give a damn? Not for as long as she was enjoying the champagne lifestyle. It's hard to feel sympathy for her now that the gravy train has pulled into the station.

From all accounts this was a purely physical relationship. They were never spotted out together enjoying qualiy time. Their relationship consisted solely of Imogen being smuggled into the hotel on away games. If she honestly thought Giggs "loved," her as she claims then she's a bit of an idiot.

But I don't believe she's an idiot at all. ts not forget wo this woman is. She is an ex-big brother contestant who has been craving the limelight for a very long time. Imogen has also often been spotted previously with other premiership footballers in the past so it's no secret she has qualms in using her charms to try and become the nations next WAG. When she managed to snare Giggs she must have thought all her Christmasses had arrived at once. This isn't a case of a young, sweet, innocent girl being manipulated by a horrible, seedy rich footballer who doesn't care who he tramples on. This is a cae of a tart being played at her own game and getting beaten.

I have no problem with Giggs getting the super injunction. It's no business of anyones other than himself and his estranged wife to now try and pick up the pieces. Why do the public have a "right" to know every sordid detail? Would these outraged tabloid editors be as public spirited if it were their own lives being splashed all over the front pages? I think not.

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shine Sat May 28, 2011 1:03 pm

A very good and piercing post, El, into the antics of wannabe wags waggling their fannies for profit.
Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  northern-star Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:32 am

Let's forget the Imogen Thomas one for a moment. What about the Jeremy Clarkson one, and the fact he was bedding a 16yr old boy. Do you not think that people should not be made to face up to their responsibilities and the wrong they have done, rather than abusing the law and using it to protect them?
northern-star
northern-star

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:04 am

I think El is right NS, why are peoples private lives any of our business? What people do in private shouldn't concern the general public. I didn't know about Clarkson, but again, its his life and his business. I know he has a pushy wife who looks more like his mother, maybe men are really his thing? When gay sex is pushed down peoples throats day in, day out we become anesthetized, no one ever seems to be shocked about anything anymore. We turn a blind eye all the time, it's the way things are meant to be.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  northern-star Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:37 am

I think if you make yourself a "public figure" then you lose the choice to pick and choose what times you want your life to be in the media and when you don't. Non of these people when "behaving" themselves had their lives splashed across the front pages
northern-star
northern-star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum