Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet Cafe

2 posters

Go down

Internet Cafe Empty Internet Cafe

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:02 am

I have started this because i know B is after my body, in times past she has chased me, caught me held me prisoner in a Cellar. Her and her mate Cay,,,,Cay is no more so now she is recruiting another sidekick..Xtras. I am not safe anywhere any more even Dolly sides with them, Winstone just laughs at my predicament.
EA and EL are blissfully unaware of the amount of sexual harassment i am put under by these women. I could ask Nel but i am not sure who's side she will be on, me old mate Molly is not here to protect me and nor is Maiden...what am i to do. I think Chelsea is hiding with Winston, not sure.....God i hear footsteps...THEY ARE BACK!!!! Sad

Back to top Go down

Internet Cafe Empty Re: Internet Cafe

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:53 pm

"Hello Colin, it's B, xtras can you put the light on, Colin you're such a lightweight asking for help from everyone on AnD, you're sitting here waiting for us in just your boxers and the door isn't even locked. So now xtras and I will have to punish you for warning El, Winston and Chelsea, I think xtras will hurt you, you were very rude about her boobies". before Colin could be punished the door burst open it was .......

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:05 am

it was Dolly saying "calm down, calm down" She sat Band Xtras down and gave them the benefit of her vast experience, " If you want a nice man you must BE nice, treat them like he should be treated your Lord and Master" B and Xtras looked at each other and B said GET HER!! don't let Colin, El, Winston, Chelsea and the others hear that we will never control them. They tied and gagged Dolly then realised the lads had left the room and were......

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:26 am

running up the stairs when they came face to face with Alfie, he said 'come back down guys, I've made a double chocolate cake and B said Colin was making the tea' by now El, Winston, CB and Colin were screaming like girlies, 'out of our way you fool' they screamed 'Xtras and B want to use and abuse us, they've already tied poor Dolly up' they were all tripping over each other trying to get away when xtras grabbed a very long rope and .......

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Pulled it hard, then Xtras true nature came out, She was an undercover Cop. She held the rope and said right you lot you are all under arrest, i want you all to use this rope and tie yourselves to the rings in the wall while i phone for back up, as she picked up the radio...........

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:26 am

but....dammit the battery was flat, 'Not to worry' said B 'I'm here, I'll just give them a good slapping,and you can amble down to the station and get some help, they're all too scared to give me any trouble' So xtras trotted off and B thought she'd have a slice of Alfie's double choc cake, but she ddn't realise that Colin was not tied up with the others and ......................

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:50 am

He grabbed the cake as he made a bolt for the door....it was a nice bolt all silver a bit sticky from the cake but fitted the door just right. Colin sped through the door and bolted it behind him locking in B and the others. He ran up the stairs into the bright sunlight, passed Xtras ambling down the road to the Police Station and onto a number 69 bus but.........

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:10 am

he realised he didn't have his buss-pass Very Happy and the driver kicked him off, 'bloody pervert getting on my bus in just boxers' he moaned. Colin turned scarlet, he'd forgotten he'd left his pants in the cellar, everyone was laughing at his Telly Tubbies boxers, he turned round and slammed into xtras who had sprinted after the bus when she saw Colin get on. xtras had her handcuffs at the ready, 'hands together Colin' she ordered but instead Colin..........

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:20 am

LOOK a UFO...Xtras looked behind her and when she had turned back Colin was gone,he jumped a fence into a garden, he took a shirt and pair of trousers off the washing line. He sneaked a peek over the fence ans saw B, knickers round her ankles trying to run after the bus closely followed by El with his trousers in a similar position shouting.......

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:42 pm

B are you here yet?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:44 pm

lol yes I'm here

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:47 pm

They are having kittens trying to get you back. Don;t sat too much on here the visitors can see in ok

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:51 pm

SORRY.................It was an accident!!!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Step away from the buttons Win...slowly move away.....hehehehe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Anything you say Colin!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:53 pm

I understand, never been banned before lol I shall make you suffer for this Win. Men shouldn't be in charge of buttons pmsl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:55 pm

My life is virtually over!! Internet Cafe 16411
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Bit more comfy in here B, Winston is really sorry, i think only admin can unban you B we are hoping El or Alf come in tonight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Don't be so dramatic Win, I won't hurt you.....much. Oh no Colin not Alfie, he'll probably leave me here in the dark.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:03 pm

It's pub chucking out time so someone may pop in B

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm

It's a bit late for anyone tonight Colin, everyone is usually gone by now anyway. Bt I'm the first to be banned from chat BY MISTAKE, I hope.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm

EA is here now so thing might start to happen B

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Right o, just tell them it's not nice here in Limbo lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Sent you a PM B