WASH THEM FIRST!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WASH THEM FIRST!!!

Post  EarthsAngel on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:42 am

This is VERY Serious!



This incident happened recently in North Texas. A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was
taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit.
She died on Wednesday.

The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced to the can of Coke she drank from, not using a glass. Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.

Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of all soda cans before drinking out of them. The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.

A study at NYU showed that the tops of all soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e.). full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.

_________________
Put a Bible in the wind and the rain and it will perish; my Bible IS the wind and the rain

avatar
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-25
Location : District 9

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum