Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the fuck do we put up with such rubbish and lies??

3 posters

Go down

Why the fuck do we put up with such rubbish and lies?? Empty Why the fuck do we put up with such rubbish and lies??

Post  Jimmy Saville Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am

Why don't we complain when:

The Big Mac they give you looks fuck all like the one in the picture!

Some Muslim gets you locked up because you complain that his wife looks like a black letter box!

The single mum with seven kids, all with different surnames refuses to work yet earns more than we do......AND gets a free new washing machine when hers breaks!

You floor a Chav who was breaking your window, yet get put away 'cause you were infringing his rights!

The Bloke running our country is unelected, foreign and incompetant!

TV is dominated by reallity programs about nobody's who think they are celebrities!

Footballers get paid in a week more than we get paid in a year, yet are crap at football and spend thier days having sex with girls who wouldn't give them a second look if they didn't earn so much!

Political correctness means that you are not allowed to say it as it is!!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Why the fuck do we put up with such rubbish and lies?? Empty Re: Why the fuck do we put up with such rubbish and lies??

Post  El Guapo Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 am

Hi Winston

I agree but I think it's largely due to the British mentality. Brits don't like complaining. They are the only nation is the world that apologises for being unhappy!

But is the absence of any political correctness of any kind really desirable? Where is the line in the sand drawn?

I've said time and again on forums that I think Free Speech is a crock. It's a term abused in this country almost as much as Political Correctness and its a term used by people as some kind of righteous shield when they know what they have said is probably going to cause offence to someone somewhere. "Im just exercising Free Speech! Just sayin it how it is!!"

If I was to walk down the High Street shouting Adolf Hitler was a bloody good bloke and I wish more Jews had been gassed would that be me exercising free speech or me just being plain nasty and offensive?

What about the disgusting Far Right Muslims who insulted British troops on their parade? Or how about the Far Right Muslims that cheered in the streets after 9/11? What about Abu Hamza preaching hate and death to whites?If you want Free Speech then you can't complain when things like that happen.

Britain does not have any rights of Free Speech. It never had and it probably never will. Anyone that has studied British law understands that our unwritten constitution is prohibitive in nature. We have no Bill of Rights. All we have are laws saying what we cannot do. Quite why then people in Britain keep on banging on about their right to Free Speech is beyond me.

Instead of fighting for the right to use certain words deemed offensive by some isn't it easier to simply use another word?

Sure, it's a person's right to say Paki or Nigger, but it's the right of other people to call that person a racist bastard for doing so.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why the fuck do we put up with such rubbish and lies?? Empty Re: Why the fuck do we put up with such rubbish and lies??

Post  EarthsAngel Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:22 am

OK El, what about when a muslim calls you a Kaffir, a Black calls you honkey and many more names. Do you get offended? I get called a white bitch on a regular basis, I am called limey, a rooineck. I laugh at it. If I called the Black guy a Kaffir I would be called a racist!!

Racism will always exist, we are tribal by nature, its just how humans are. The English don't like the French and call them Frogs, the Germans are called Krauts, the list is long. The Australians are ozzies etc.

Well, I am sick and tired of being a racist for not liking some people, not the whole race, just the bad ones, its not PC to say that is it. It's not PC to say the country is overrun by Immigrants who have no intention of ever working or contributing! It makes me sick!
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 am

I don't get offended because I'm pretty laid back...

But taking offence is an subjective thing. Just because I don't take offence that doesn't mean nobody else shouldn't. Different people have different levels of tolerance.

Free Speech is a double edged sword.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:13 am

Double edged sword El?..............

Not really, I don't give a monkeys about what folk call me..........Their choice!!............I say what I say, and no-one has the right to deny me my say!!

And I have no right to deny others their say!!

Though how we have our say is important!!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Winston : "The Bloke running our country is unelected, foreign and incompetant!"

A word to the wise, Gordon Brown is BRITISH, so he isn't a foreigner. One eyed, perhaps, unelected too, but he is Scottish, and last time I filled in a UK passport there was no box for Scottish, only British. So like it or lump it, he's British. Why the fuck do we put up with such rubbish and lies?? 8431

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:02 pm

That may be so but he is governing a state where the lawful jurisdiction spans only England & Wales.

He's neither English nor Welsh so for all intents and purposes, he's a foreigner.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum