Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kick me if you wish El...........Your perogative!!

+3
dolly
El Guapo
Jimmy Saville
7 posters

Go down

Kick me if you wish El...........Your perogative!! Empty Kick me if you wish El...........Your perogative!!

Post  Jimmy Saville Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi folks,

Three years ago I joined SOL, enjoyed joining in/creating threads and debates……..I had strong political beliefs, so did others.

After a couple of years, certain people had made it impossible to create a thread without destroying it within minutes, Daniel had an impossible task controlling it. Within minutes of Winston creating a thread, Shine and others would be there…….So there seemed little point!

I left SOL and joined Jezzas………..That seemed really good for a while, but it soon became clear that Jezzas was about Ego’s, not about the debate thing!!……..The destroyers of SOL followed us onto Jezzas and as a result ‘The Hive’ were removed and went to PS and EoE……………Still followed by the disruptor.

Since SOL, I don’t think I have had a decent conversation about Politics, or anything else………Everything since has been about ego and ‘who likes who’………

Shell did the Ego thing on EoE, Jack did the Ego thing on Jezzas, Don’t make the same mistake on A&D El!! No need…………..

I like the chat thing, but miss the debate!!……………

El, you are as guilty as Shell and Jack………….Please, go back to being you, forget Dogs and BF……….They are the cause of the problem!!………You don’t need to make friends with them, they really aren’t worth it!!

Concentrate on doing what you wanted to do, don’t make the same mistakes as others!!!

I don’t NEED you as a friend, but DO enjoy your company…………Therefore, I would LIKE you as a friend!!!

There are so many fuckers in cyber world and I am becoming disillusioned………..So make it good again!!

Yours,

Winston!!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Kick me if you wish El...........Your perogative!! Empty Re: Kick me if you wish El...........Your perogative!!

Post  El Guapo Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Awww shucks lol Embarassed

I'm trying my best but I can't make anything good again on my own. Individually we are worthless. United we are powerful.

Its not about making friends with people. Its about trying to compose my behaviour in a similar manner to my real life personality from now on.

I'm a friendly guy...and I want to start being friendly again.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kick me if you wish El...........Your perogative!! Empty Re: Kick me if you wish El...........Your perogative!!

Post  dolly Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:54 pm

Winston, you are a lovely man...
you are always honest Kick me if you wish El...........Your perogative!! 609466
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:55 pm

I couldn't agree more Wins, I think you have voiced what all of us are thinking. I also miss the debates and discussion we had on Sol, there are no trolls here who can destroy the threads, lets get back to what we enjoyed best, I know El loves good debate.

Please start some threads and lets get the discussion going.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  danmaspethny Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:58 pm

you do know el ,that fen is asking the same old questions, thats shes asked time and time again, her reason I believe is to continue the war of words between you and shell.

she see's a wedge there and is trying to open it further.for her amusement.
its what she does, its why many left dogs.
also until this little spat blew up, dogs was dead, so now its generating posts again.
danmaspethny

Back to top Go down

Post  xtras Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:01 pm

lovely post wins Smile xx

xtras
xtras

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Edna Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:07 pm

We all have choices in life, and the right to choose who we care to spend out internet time with. The time has come, imo, to put a stop to all this silly and pointless tittletattling and cat calling, and really thats what its now become. There will not be any resolve between folk here and folk at eoe, so why bother trying. I think everyone knows where each party stand, so let it lay and lets just get on with enjoying the company of the people we like, and stop yakking about the people we dont... Kick me if you wish El...........Your perogative!! 193827
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:12 pm

danmaspethny wrote:you do know el ,that fen is asking the same old questions, thats shes asked time and time again, her reason I believe is to continue the war of words between you and shell.

she see's a wedge there and is trying to open it further.for her amusement.
its what she does, its why many left dogs.
also until this little spat blew up, dogs was dead, so now its generating posts again.

Dan...doesn't matter. Nobody is telling anybody from now on who to be friendly to. I like Fen and I'm not breaking my word of wanting to get along. Whatever anyone else chooses to do is their choice and I respect it 100%

BTW, all this has also been amusing to me too mate. lol
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:17 pm

We are all individuals, maybe that individuallity makes us different!

You said on another thread El that you were were finished with EoE!.....I will still post there,I still have friends there, but will do so because that is my choice.

And I know that you will not judge me for that, just as I would not judge you for your choices...........That's what makes us different!!

Respect mate!!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum