Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Enemies call me Winston the whinger!!!

+3
El Guapo
xtras
Jimmy Saville
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Enemies call me Winston the whinger!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: My Enemies call me Winston the whinger!!!

Post  El Guapo Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:27 am

It's a good point actually said in a way only Winston can say it lol

Footballers seem to have made a transition from sportsmen to celebrities. I can only put it down to the astronomical wages they now receive.

There was a time you would buy a paper and expect it to be filled with news. Nowadays your average tabloid bears more resemblance to an issue of Hello magazine Evil or Very Mad
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Enemies call me Winston the whinger!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: My Enemies call me Winston the whinger!!!

Post  Jimmy Saville Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:00 pm

You are dead right El.............All bloody celeberity stuff........

Fed up with it!!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Edna Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:27 am

There was a time when footballers were just that. Talented and revered by the fans. Now, some seem to have taken the lifstyle in a different way...Celebrity..they are the new rock stars imo, and the "wags" the new groupies. Bagging a footballer is concidered, in some circles, to be the ultimate challenge. And then of course theres the money! Rediculess wages and endorcement fees. Very attractive though, even if you look like something from a horror film! And with all that comes arrogance and attitude. They feel, because of their status, they can do just what the hell they like! All the trappings of success but no responcibilty or accountability... No
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2