El is an Immegrant FFS.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

El is an Immegrant FFS.......

Post  Jimmy Saville on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:36 am

So why does Winston like him??

(Serious question by the way!)
avatar
Jimmy Saville

Posts : 438
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : No idea. Lost again. This happens a lot dammit...

Back to top Go down

Re: El is an Immegrant FFS.......

Post  El Guapo on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:03 am

I'm not an immigrant you bastard!! lol

I'm an ex pat!

I never took nor want British nationality thank you very much!! lol!

_________________
If Carlsberg made men...

avatar
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2176
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 41
Location : Seated in front of PC

Back to top Go down

Re: El is an Immegrant FFS.......

Post  Dame Edna on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:24 am


Why not skelly man?? Whats wrong with being British??
avatar
Dame Edna

Posts : 641
Join date : 2010-01-28
Age : 65
Location : Deep space 9.

Back to top Go down

Re: El is an Immegrant FFS.......

Post  El Guapo on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:25 am

nelix wrote:
Why not skelly man?? Whats wrong with being British??

Your fucking Government!! ROFLMAO!

_________________
If Carlsberg made men...

avatar
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2176
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 41
Location : Seated in front of PC

Back to top Go down

Re: El is an Immegrant FFS.......

Post  Jimmy Saville on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:27 am

I spelt Immigrant wrong FFS..........How embarassing!!!!
avatar
Jimmy Saville

Posts : 438
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : No idea. Lost again. This happens a lot dammit...

Back to top Go down

Re: El is an Immegrant FFS.......

Post  Dame Edna on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:30 am


Ha, I suppose I asked for that!! But El me old fruit, you choose to live amongst us, so it cant be all bad eh? Wink well, apart from the education standards of some, mentioning no names...Hi Winston..
avatar
Dame Edna

Posts : 641
Join date : 2010-01-28
Age : 65
Location : Deep space 9.

Back to top Go down

Re: El is an Immegrant FFS.......

Post  El Guapo on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:33 am

nelix wrote:
Ha, I suppose I asked for that!! But El me old fruit, you choose to live amongst us, so it cant be all bad eh? Wink well, apart from the education standards of some, mentioning no names...Hi Winston..

Nah..it's not all bad. Must admit I do enjoy the sense of superiority...(kidding! lol)

_________________
If Carlsberg made men...

avatar
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2176
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 41
Location : Seated in front of PC

Back to top Go down

Re: El is an Immegrant FFS.......

Post  xtras on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:35 am

El_Guapo wrote:I'm not an immigrant you bastard!! lol

I'm an ex pat!

I never took nor want British nationality thank you very much!! lol!

and we British are very particular who will take in Shocked
avatar
xtras

Posts : 363
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Wherever You Want me......

Back to top Go down

Re: El is an Immegrant FFS.......

Post  El Guapo on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:41 am

xtras wrote:
El_Guapo wrote:I'm not an immigrant you bastard!! lol

I'm an ex pat!

I never took nor want British nationality thank you very much!! lol!

and we British are very particular who will take in Shocked


Hahahaha

Yeh...you particularly let in every asylum seeker that can mumble the word "benefits"

_________________
If Carlsberg made men...

avatar
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2176
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 41
Location : Seated in front of PC

Back to top Go down

Re: El is an Immegrant FFS.......

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum