The guests like to look, but have little to contribute!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The guests like to look, but have little to contribute!!

Post  Jimmy Saville on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Do they just come to copy posts and take them elsewhere? lol

How sweet!
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Re: The guests like to look, but have little to contribute!!

Post  Dame Edna on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:35 pm

[b]
I think folk just like to look around on forums winston. It would be nice if a few joined and made a contribution, but dont think that'll happen any time soon. Anyway, Hello to the guests..
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:35 am

I've thought about allowing guest posting a couple of times but have decided against it for several reasons.

With guest posting invariably comes undesirables. In the wake of the latest Stooo V Shine fiasco I think anybody with guest posting enabled is stark raving bonkers. Under no circumstances whatsoever will I allow any possibility of disturbing images to be posted here.

It only takes two minutes to sign up. If somebody cannot be bothered to do this then TBH I really can't be bothered to read nor monitor what they have to say.

El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Anyone put any invitations to SOL folk?
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:32 am

I think it's fun when they can't post on here, they have no right of reply and it drives them crazy. Not that we are interested in who pops in to read posts, I think they must go away pretty empty handed as we don't have any hate threads on here. affraid

"Guests" please enjoy

Last edited by EarthsAngel on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:24 am

It's nice to know that other forums need us to provide them with Topics for their forums,what would they have to talk about it if wasn't for us.

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:03 am

I like the idea of guests viewing tbh. I think most guests just have a browse out of boredom and these people are more than welcome to have a look around. The other guests are usually the idiots hoping to read some juicy tidbit that they can use for trolling. You'd think after two months of fruitless searching on here they might come to the realisation that there really are no hate threads on this site. We leave that sort of thing to EoE.

Today it appears our favourite Swede is intent on a spot of trolling by posting my personal details on EoE for all to see. Now I could respond in kind but wouldn't that be lowering myself to her level?

There is a reason a lot of us left EoE and our dear friend Katta B is once again illustrating perfectly what that reason was.

Many thanks.

El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:51 am

That is so wrong El, what did she post that was personal? It can work both ways, but as you say, you wouldn't lower yourself to post personal information, I find it really sick and disgusting.

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:59 am

I'd rather not say as it only draws attention to it Sweets. I suppose I give them something to talk about...

It's a wonder they don't thank me! Very Happy

El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:17 pm

El_Guapo wrote:I like the idea of guests viewing tbh. I think most guests just have a browse out of boredom and these people are more than welcome to have a look around. The other guests are usually the idiots hoping to read some juicy tidbit that they can use for trolling. You'd think after two months of fruitless searching on here they might come to the realisation that there really are no hate threads on this site. We leave that sort of thing to EoE.

Today it appears our favourite Swede is intent on a spot of trolling by posting my personal details on EoE for all to see. Now I could respond in kind but wouldn't that be lowering myself to her level?

There is a reason a lot of us left EoE and our dear friend Katta B is once again illustrating perfectly what that reason was.

Many thanks.

Nail Head!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top