Micro chipping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Micro chipping

Post  EarthsAngel on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:58 am

DOGS TODAY ...

… HUMANS TOMORROW

(If we are stupid enough to allow it)

The technique that I call the Totalitarian Tiptoe can clearly be seen with regard to the agenda for mass human microchipping.

To come out of nowhere and seek to impose compulsory microchipping at birth would be many steps too far and too quick for public acceptance and so, as with most of the Control System, it is done in increments, like adding strands one at a time and building a web by stealth.

First they had to introduce the principle of microchipping and get people used to it. Once it becomes a norm at one level they move on to the next. The prime means of doing this has been the microchipping of animals, especially dogs, which was introduced as a voluntary scheme -'microchip your dog and you'll never lose Fido again'.

Now we are seeing the next stage - exactly the sequence planned for humans - in which dogs in the UK, and then further a field, are to be subjected to compulsory microchipping, according to government proposals announced this week ...

... The human microchip will allow the population to be tracked every minute of their lives and there would never be a single second in a lifetime when the authorities would not know where you were. It is about more than just surveillance, however.

Even most of those who are aware of the microchipping agenda think it's all about surveillance, and on one level it is, but only by understanding the true nature of reality and the human body can the even more sinister aspects of the microchipping agenda be seen. The body is a biological computer and they want to implant the microchip to hijack its electrochemical systems and control every human being mentally, emotionally and physically

Ahhh, but they are 'pets' or cattle to the Control System

Do you think everyone will have to be compulsary microchipped? What excuse will they give?

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Micro chipping

Post  El Guapo on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:08 am

Compulsory micro chipping for humans is not something I think anyone is comfortable with due to the obvious threat to each persons sense of liberty and freedom.

I must admit the second aspect is one I haven't considered but its definitely plausible. Can you imagine a nation of obedient citizens bowing down to the Government's every whim and demand?

Sounds like the stuff Sci Fi films are made of but I could one day be reality!

El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  danmaspethny on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:16 am

I talked about this on sol, about 2 years ago.I think when a child had been abducted.
My eldest son had been born,and I obviously became very protective towards him.
I stated that I would not object to him having a tracing chip implanted in him ( providing it was safe of course )
Think about it, a child gets abducted or goes missing and the child can be tracked or traced by satalite.With in minutes of the alarm being raised.

Now if the government wish to put all your details on the chip,is that such a bad thing ?

It would aid in the capture of criminals.
Unless you live outside of society.You are already being monitored.
From speed cameras to cameras in ATMS.Your credit cards are supposed to have all your financial details embeded on the magnetic strip,already.
Walk or drive around London and you are captured on camera 300 times an hour.
The met police did a test a few years ago, where they were given the colour and partial number plate of a car.They found the car within 30 minutes.
I think thats a good thing.

Imagine it. How many illegals would be found,because they didnt have a chip ?

I always say,if you have nothing to worry about, then whats the problem ?
The only ones who would worry ,would be the criminals and wrongdoers.And thats a good thing in my opinion.
I don't think it would infringe upon my civil liberties. More it would protect them.

danmaspethny

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:29 am

Hi Dan, I can understand parents having children chipped, bit I would never allow myself to be chipped.....Why? For what reason?
I have a feeling that Governments would like a slave population, New World Order, EU fascists etc, what better way to keep the slaves under control.

My dogs are chipped and my kittens will soon be chipped, but that is as far as I would ever go. Its a good idea to chip paedophiles, criminals and street rats.

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  danmaspethny on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:32 am

Hi earth,
What makes you think, a countries population, isn't already slaves ?

We are slowly being being told what to do as it is.Here in America, they have removed trans fats from food and cooking with it.
As I posted earlier they are now taxing sodas ( or at least trying to )
Any worker is told when to start work, when to take a lunch break and when to finish work.
You are told what you can and cant do with laws for this and laws for that.
They start wars,and send the ''slaves to fight'' evening making it compulsary for you join the armed forces if need be.
Years ago, I was at work having lunch and we got around to pet hates,I said mine was the clock.
One lad laughed and asked me why.
So I explained it was the worst invention ever.
From the time you're able to, an alarmclock goes off and you get up and go to kindergarten.You then go through your school years listening to bells ringing telling you when to go to your next lesson, when to play ,when to eat and finally when to go home.You're then told dinner will be at 6 o'clock,and you go to bed at a set time.
This goes on for how ever long you stay in the education system.Then you move on to work,again where you are told when to start work when to eat ( and for how long ) and then when to go home.This goes on for the next 40 years or so.Being ordered what to do and when to do it, set by the government.
I finished up by telling him lunchTIME was over and to get back to work.
He looked at me and said he never thought of it that way.
You can take it one step further, and say the government even decides where you live and the quality of life you lead.
They decide national wages agreements ( minimum wage ) which dictates when abouts you can afford to live, by the cost of the house you can pay for.
I mean they dont want lowlifes moving into there nice neighbourhoods do they.
The majority of people in any country are slaves to their government at some level. Most just don't realise it.

danmaspethny

Back to top Go down

Post  danmaspethny on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:38 am

I would add earth that they could be benefits to it as well,
say someone collapses in the street one day,and are unconscious.

You scan them and instantly you know what that persons medical problems are.And treatment can be started straight away,and the nearest hospital gets itself ready for the persons arrival saving valuble time. In treatment.

Again I say having a chip implanted in you is no big deal really
it won't change you , but if you're up to no good it might make you think twice.

danmaspethny

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:15 am

I enjoyed your post Dan, very thought provoking, you are right though, we are all controlled. We are ruled by clocks and bells all our lives, we are told what we can or can't do, we are told where we can or can't go, we are dictated to on salaries, where we are allowed to live etc.

I still don't like the idea of microchips though, you made some good points on the pros of chipping, but I'm looking at the cons......We could be under total control of some stiff sat in front of a computer, our lives could be in the hands of total strangers. I am looking at the darker, more sinister side of microchipping and I don't like what I have seen so far.

I will post some of the articles I have come across on my travels around the Net.

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top