Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently?

+5
Jimmy Saville
SAINT
dolly
EarthsAngel
El Guapo
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently?

Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap88%Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 88% 
[ 7 ]
Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently?

Post  SAINT Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:35 am

nelix wrote:
Edit? I wouldnt dream of it dear.. Rolling Eyes
I found this snippet intresting..after i'd waded through your post.>>"sorry you are the wrong colour and IMMIGRANTS come first"..So let me get this right. You proclaim that we, "the indigenous" folk of the UK are bending over backwards and being ever so politically correct so as not to "offend" the immigrant community, and yet you say an official in the housing department made the above comment?? Hmmmmmm, as I said..Interesting..

As this was experienced by a family member there is no way i'll question this, also this has happened to several other people I know, perhaps nel you need to get out more DEAR!!
SAINT
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently?

Post  Dame Edna Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:15 am

""FFS!!! England should grow a pair and defend the INDIGENOUS people of the country FIRST!!!""

I admire your passion saint..So tell me, when your family member and those other folk who were told by the housing department that immigrants come first, you're the wrong colour ect..What did they do? Make an official complaint? Ask to see the supervisor? I mean, here was the perfect opertunety for them to stand and be counted...Was it not? scratch ..Cant stop, i'm off out... Wink
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  SAINT Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 am

nelix wrote:
""FFS!!! England should grow a pair and defend the INDIGENOUS people of the country FIRST!!!""

I admire your passion saint..So tell me, when your family member and those other folk who were told by the housing department that immigrants come first, you're the wrong colour ect..What did they do? Make an official complaint? Ask to see the supervisor? I mean, here was the perfect opertunety for them to stand and be counted...Was it not? scratch ..Cant stop, i'm off out... Wink

Nel, no they didn't complain, what's the point the government and Councils do not listen to the ENGLISH anyway, take the example of the banning of the burka, all other EU countries are to ban this yet good old JELLYFISH ENGLAND won't do so because it is classed as un-Britishness, WTF!!!! 90 odd % of the general public want this banned so the government should listen to the very people who placed them in power, and there was me thinking that this new government wanted to hand power to back to the British people, another gutless shower of shit in No. 10.

I would suggest stop scratching you head nel as this doesn't get you anywhere, if you are that confused about what I have stated then I suggest you to look at reality and see what is happening in the country and what a pathetic state it has become.

To make a complaint?, Mmm, after 3 seconds would just be thrown out, LOL! Wake up nel, this is GUTLESS England we are talking about not the fearless French who put this disgraceful religion in it's place, after all the Burka is not a religious symbol.

And YES nel, I do and feel passionate about ENGLISH values and traditions, and yes I am affraid that this country is being taken over by the religious cult called ISLAM, shame you don't feel the same way but hey ho can't wait to see what happens when your grand children grow up in this shameful shithole called ENGLAND!

Nel, I will not appologise for my beliefs and for what I can see.

You have your opinions and I have mine.
SAINT
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:54 am

Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984

Classic!! Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984

1) Any Family with 7 children would be treated the same

2) If a complaint had been lodged with the supporting evidence it wouldn't of been thrown out.

3) Maybe if a full attempt had been made it would've been successful. Do you think immigrants stop complaining at the first hurdle?? Laughing

4) Banning the Burkha as a stand against oppression would be oppressive

5) Those countries which have banned the Burkha will soon be forced to do a quick u-turn. It's not really viable to ban it out right

6) Christianity has more "Cults" than Islam

7) The forward thinking Christian Religion won't allow women to be ordained....... Laughing

Cool The same British Values which are apparently being eroded are now being ridiculed y the British as they would go against any clothing ban......

It's comedy gold!!!!
"They complain & get what they want!!"
"Did you complain?"
"No...." Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  SAINT Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:20 am

DarkLord wrote: Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984

Classic!! Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984

1) Any Family with 7 children would be treated the same

2) If a complaint had been lodged with the supporting evidence it wouldn't of been thrown out.

3) Maybe if a full attempt had been made it would've been successful. Do you think immigrants stop complaining at the first hurdle?? Laughing

4) Banning the Burkha as a stand against oppression would be oppressive

5) Those countries which have banned the Burkha will soon be forced to do a quick u-turn. It's not really viable to ban it out right

6) Christianity has more "Cults" than Islam

7) The forward thinking Christian Religion won't allow women to be ordained....... Laughing

Cool The same British Values which are apparently being eroded are now being ridiculed y the British as they would go against any clothing ban......

It's comedy gold!!!!
"They complain & get what they want!!"
"Did you complain?"
"No...." Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984 Should Immigrants Be Treated Differently? - Page 3 55984

HYSTERICAL!!!! DL, you need to wake up!
SAINT
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 am

No my friend, I'm wide awake and enjoying brunch. Cool

You need to open your eyes to the facts & stop concentrating on fiction........
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  SAINT Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:48 am

DarkLord wrote:No my friend, I'm wide awake and enjoying brunch. Cool

You need to open your eyes to the facts & stop concentrating on fiction........

Again DL, wake up to REALITY!!!
SAINT
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 am

Saint mate, again, I'm wide awake to reality, though I think taking your own advice would be a step in the right direction........
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  SAINT Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:38 am

DarkLord wrote:Saint mate, again, I'm wide awake to reality, though I think taking your own advice would be a step in the right direction........

You have your opinion and I have mine, end of! move on pal!
SAINT
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3