Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot?

+2
El Guapo
Jimmy Saville
6 posters

Go down

So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot? Empty So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot?

Post  Jimmy Saville Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:06 am

Does it fuck!!!!!!!

Anyone want to talk politics???
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot? Empty Re: So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot?

Post  El Guapo Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:00 pm

I never understood why people categorise themselves as right or left wing.

I'm left wing on certain issues...and right wing on others. For example, I'm left wing on legalisation of cannabis, I'm right wing on refusing any more asylum applicants.

Only a madman makes his mind up before hearing the actual issue.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot? Empty Re: So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot?

Post  Jimmy Saville Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 am

Legalising Cannabis??..........

I'm not sure about that one!

It's illegal and folk still use it, I think making it legal will mean kids will be smoking it on street corners as well as drinking white lightening......We send the wrong message to kids these days on so many things!!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:27 am

I'm the same as El I suppose, right on some matter and left on others. I don't like labels, but I am probably more centre right than left.

I hate Nu Labour, but they are Marxist pigs. Liberals are a bunch of wusses, Cons, well not too keen on them these days either.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:48 am

Well I think the BNP deserve a chance in office , I think their the only party that will get shut of all the pakis here in Bradford .

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Edna Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:02 pm

There is a reason I never talk politics, and the above post is IT!!! Rolling Eyes
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:56 am

nelix wrote:
There is a reason I never talk politics, and the above post is IT!!! Rolling Eyes

LOL Nelix Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:38 pm

A vote for anything but Conservative is a vote for Gordon Fuckin' Brown.....................Remember that!!!!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Sometimes I feel sorry for Gordon Brown. No, really, I do. He is such an easy target these days - a lumbering, injured buffalo of a politician - just waiting for someone to fire the fatal shot, and hating every moment of his miserable existence until someone finally does. Kicking Gordon Brown sometimes seems a little like kicking someone in a coma - fucking easy, but ethically wrong. Hell, even Ming Campbell could probably kick Gordo's sorry ass in this day and age.

Of course, those moments are moments of embarrassing weakness, and they soon pass. Just as soon as I remember just some of the mountains of reasons that exist to justify despising Gordon Brown. Because everything, everything about him screams that here, in this dour, grey form, we have a man utterly deserving of hate and angry contempt. John Prescott—a lard mountain in human form—describes Brown as irritating, and you believe him. John Prescott claims Blair was frightened of Brown, and you believe him. Frank Field talks of Brown's rages, his unreasonable behaviour, and you believe him. There is something about Brown that demands you believe the worst of him. He looks haggard, he looks bitter, he looks unhealthy. Frankly, a piss stained drunk looks marginally more healthy—and certainly more in love with life—than our PM. And then there is his behaviour. He seems to revel in the misfortune of others, at the same time as hating the world every time when even the most minor calamity befalls him. He is like a sulky teenager, without the redeeming quality of being able to grow out of it.

Perhaps it is something in the British psyche—that we feel guilty for laughing at those who have fallen on hard times, even if it is their own fault. But if you feel that way about Gordon—don't. Because—and you'll have to trust me on this, but deep down you know it already—he'd laugh at you if you fucked up and ruined your big chance. Hell, it is that sort of moment that probably represents the only occasions when his sour, grey, creased and ill-looking face is cracked up by a smile.
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:11 am

LOL Wins, you really don't like Brown do you lol! lol!

I saw him on Sky this morning, he was equating the Economy to Rooney's broken ankle!! He said it would need time to heal, if it wasn't given the time it needed it would cause more pain blah blah blah. I think the Rooney's broken ankle will be well healed in a few weeks time, I think the economy will take many years to recover. Rooney's broken ankle was an accident, Brown trashed the economy over 13 years due to total incompetence and sheer malice for the British People.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:53 am

I just wish I had the face to face opportunity to break his Fuckin' face o So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot? 815275 So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot? 559916 So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot? 559916 So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot? 559916 nce and for all!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot? 559916 So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot? 559916 So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot? 815275 So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot? 815275
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:02 am

Wins, you might just get the chance, the turd said he will be going around the country to try and ass kiss the voters. Anyone who for the Cretins Party will do need a full frontal lobotomy!

I hope Nu LieBore all rot in Hell!!!
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:32 am

I was gonna vote conservative this time just cause I thought lib dems had little chance of getting in and the BNP a defo no , but im having second thoughts now , I dont want to waste my vote on a party just for the sake of getting brown and nulabour out , So ive decided to vote BNP again, hopefully it wont be a wasted vote .

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:07 am

It will be e totally wasted vote Mel, the 'Others' are at best 9%, they don't stand a cat in hells chance of even coming close. I think the UKIP have the larfer portion of that 9%, so,a vote for the BNP will be a vote for Labour! Do you really want another 5 years of open door Immigration, higher taxes and total decay of the the UK?
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:46 am

I am voting Conservative. if people vote for Lib Dems it will prob get the bloody labour gits back in ffs.
Don't waste your votes !! you want labour out ??? then vote Conservative...you've only yourself to blame if you don't and labour get back in .. I'm not going to be responsible for that...NO WAY!!

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

Post  TOLENTONE Mon May 03, 2010 6:20 am

My vote was definitely going to the BNP, BUT unfortunately it will be a wasted vote and every vote wasted will be a vote for Browns Clowns. In an ideal World a vote for the BNP would be a good thing but because there are so many Sheeple it will just dilute the vote so for that reason i´m going to HAVE to vote Tory because another term of the Labour Luvvies will ruin what is left to be ruined of Great Britain .

It really grinds my nuts that I cannot vote for the party I want to for fear of things staying the same BUT once Labour is kicked out, THEN we can start working towards voting for the parties that we want to instead of need to .

My two biggest concerns are Immigration and getting the lazy good for nothing spongers of their fat arses and make them contribute to society instead of leaching of it . I believe the BNP will do this if only given the chance.
TOLENTONE
TOLENTONE

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Mon May 03, 2010 7:36 am

Your post Tol echoes many I have made on SOL............

We HAVE to vote Conservative this time, when Labour are out, we can go from there!!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Mon May 03, 2010 8:12 am

Must admit I would never ever vote BNP and it's not because of the racism thing at all...

I think Nick Griffen is a buffoon. He is awkward at public speaking, he is unconvincing and the thought of having him as Premier sends a shudder down my spine. His party consists of inexperienced ex-convicts who would be ridiculed on the World Stage. Can anybody imagine Nick speaking up at a World Conference? I mean...really? Before BNP can establish any kind of credibility in the country they need a credible leader with credible policies.

Now it's all well and good saying England for the English but the stark reality is without immigrants and ex-pats living here the country would be on it's knees. Think of all the foreign Doctors, Nurses, Policemen etc we have living and working in the UK. At a time of great recession do you really honestly want all these people to up sticks and go and the loss of tax revenue that would result in? Of course not, what you really want is for non working immigrants to be either forced to work or forced to leave. Unfortunately, no party is able to do either.

For as long as we remain members of the EU immigration is a problem NO Premier can solve regardless of what promises they make because of the freedom of movement the EU allows. Only 20% of immigration comes from non EU countries.

The problem we have right now is no matter which party takes control next week, England is fucked.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TOLENTONE Mon May 03, 2010 10:07 am

Winston wrote:Your post Tol echoes many I have made on SOL............

We HAVE to vote Conservative this time, when Labour are out, we can go from there!!

My decision is in part due to a conversation we had on SOL .
TOLENTONE
TOLENTONE

Back to top Go down

So I am right wing!......Does that make me a bigot? Empty Brilliant!!!!

Post  EarthsAngel Tue May 04, 2010 3:53 am

Brown is 'worst PM ever' says Labour candidate
Labour man blasts his own party leader

Published Date: 04 May 2010
By Sophie Wyllie
NORTH-west Norfolk's
Labour candidate
has blasted Gordon
Brown, calling
him "the worst Prime
Minister" Britain has
ever had.
Speaking from his Leicester home, Manish Sood (38), told the Lynn News: "Immigration has gone up which is creating friction within communities. The country is getting bigger and messier.

"The role of ministers has gone bureaucratic and the action of ministers has gone downhill – it is corrupt.

"The loss of social values is the basic problem and this is not what the Labour Party is about.

"I believe Gordon Brown has been the worst Prime Minister we have had in
this country.

"It is a disgrace and he owes an apology to the people and the Queen."

In his pledge he has promised to "get back to basics" and "clean up the
system" if chosen to represent the area. He added that immigration
had caused "overcrowding" in Britain and the increase in people
claiming benefits.

Mr Sood said: "We have to get back to basics where people can leave their money outside for the milkman without it being stolen."

The councillor – who wants Britain to return to how it was in the 1970s
– has also promised to control religious education and institutions, regenerate farming and industry and give more powers to the police and teachers.

He also believes The Queen should have more respect and say in government decisions as well as bringing back the death penalty.

But Mr Sood did praise Mr Brown for lowering the interest rates for mortgage owners.

Leader of West Norfolk Council's Labour group, Councillor Andy Tyler,
said: "I disagree completely. I think Gordon Brown is the best, most experienced and most capable of all three main candidates."

From the start of the election campaign, Mr Sood declared the seat was
"unwinnable" when speaking to the media.

But in the 1997 general election the Labour candidate, George Turner, beat the Conservative candidate, Henry Bellingham, with a 1,339 majority.

In 2001 Mr Bellingham – who had been MP for the area before Dr Turner
– was voted back in with a 3,485 majority.

LOL, this was from a Labour MP two days before the election!! He was on Sky News, he called Labour totally corrupt, Beaurocratic and ignorant.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 25, 2010 4:09 pm

I think not, thats partly why i have my screen name!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down