Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mum Confesses: I've killed my childeren!

2 posters

Go down

Mum Confesses: I've killed my childeren! Empty Mum Confesses: I've killed my childeren!

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:33 am

By MIKE SULLIVAN, Crime Editor

Published: Today
A MOTHER walked into a police station yesterday and told cops: "I've killed my children."

Fiona Donnison, 43, then led officers to her car, where the bodies of her son Harry, three, and daughter Elise, two, were found wrapped in black plastic bin liners in two separate sports bags in the boot.

The mum was "spaced out" with self-inflicted cuts to her wrists and arms.

Mrs Donnison, who has severe marriage problems, was arrested following the horrific discovery in Heathfield, East Sussex before being taken to hospital.

She was last night being assessed to see if she was fit to be interviewed by detectives.

Elise Donnison
Tragic tot ... Elise's body was in bags

It was not known last night how the children died.

But a police source at the scene said they had been "dead for some time".

The shocking discovery came after the mother, who has two teenage sons from a previous marriage, walked into the police station at Heathfield.

She stated simply: "I've killed my children."

A source said: "She then took police to her car. It was parked near a school which it is believed her oldest son attended in the past.

"It was obviously a terrible shock for the officers who found the children.

"The woman apparently appeared totally spaced out and oblivious to what had happened. She was clearly not of a balanced mind and her mental health will be part of the inquiry."

Chief Superintendent Robin Smith said: "The death of one child is deeply saddening for all involved, particularly the family.

"The death of two is deeply, deeply tragic for everyone concerned."

House
Sealed off ... cops at house near spot where bodies found

He told how Mrs Donnison, a former City insurance manager, was "clearly suffering distress" when she entered the police station. He said: "She had self-inflicted injuries on her arm."

Paramedics called to the car were sent home early from their duties because they were so traumatised.

Police who launched a murder inquiry sealed off a £500,000 house less than 100m away.

Mrs Donnison lived in the six-bedroom property with the kids and husband Paul until her marriage hit the rocks.

The house was put on the market before Christmas and a "sold" sign was posted outside last night.

The mum moved to a rented three-bedroom house in Lightwater, Surrey.

car
Investigation ... the car in which the children's bodies were found is taken away

Neighbours said they had seen a woman living there, but no children. A police car was parked outside last night.

The T-reg Nissan Note car in which the bodies were found was taken on a low loader to a police compound, where forensic officers were scouring it.

The Donnisons also had another child named Mia who was born in 2003 but died eight months later of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, commonly known as cot death.

The mother's sons from the previous marriage are William, 16, and Oliver, 13.

The lads' father, her first husband Derek McCrow, 55, said last night: "I have heard and I'm very sorry."

He lives with his second family in Etchingham, seven miles from Heathfield, Mrs Donnison worked as a credit manager for a Lloyds syndicate before quitting the City.

In her Friends Reunited listing, she describes her children as "wonderful" and says: "Now a lady of leisure - although hopefully that won't be for too long."

She posted a photo of little Elise taken in July last year.

It was accompanied by the poignant words: "My beautiful daughter - I know I'm biased!"

A neighbour in Heathfield said of her: "She also has two other boys who are both young teenagers. My best friend has been looking after them all afternoon.

"They have not stopped crying. They can't believe that this has happened. They are also asking for their mum."

The woman, who did not want to be named, added: "How can somebody do this? It's terrible."

Another neighbour, 61-year-old Jill Radford, said: "There were two young children and there were always toys in the garden.

"I heard the couple separated just before Christmas and put the house up for sale.

"I didn't know anything about this until I got home at 4pm today and saw all the police activity. It is desperately sad."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2828134/Mum-Fiona-Donnison-confesses-Ive-killed-my-children-Harry-Elise.html#ixzz0dtyGFaz6
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mum Confesses: I've killed my childeren! Empty Re: Mum Confesses: I've killed my childeren!

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:46 am

How tragic!! The poor mother must have been in a terrible state to kill her own babies. They were beautiful little things.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mum Confesses: I've killed my childeren! Empty Re: Mum Confesses: I've killed my childeren!

Post  El Guapo Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:42 am

What a heartbreaking story. Can't even being to imagine what was going on in her mind.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:15 am

How sad, shocking and tragic. No Poor souls, poor everyone, everyone is a loser in that aren't they?

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 am

Indeed Alfie, everyone is a loser, so tragic for the children, but the mother must have been is one hell of a state to have done that to her children. My heart goes out to all of them.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down