Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deja Vu ?? Feels all over 2003 again.........

2 posters

Go down

Deja Vu ?? Feels all over 2003 again......... Empty Deja Vu ?? Feels all over 2003 again.........

Post  Rockstar. Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:31 am

Lebanon mocks Israel's Scud claim

Lebanon's premier has likened Israeli allegations on Hezbollah's weaponry to US claims about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction (WMD), used as a pretext to invade the country.

Prime Minister Saad Hariri rejected Israel's allegations that Hezbollah had obtained Scud missiles from Syria, describing it as false as American accusations on Iraq's possession of WMD's ahead of the 2003 US-led invasion of the country, AP reported Tuesday.

"Threats that Lebanon now has huge missiles are similar to what they used to say about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,"
Hariri said during a meeting with members of the Lebanese community in Italy late Monday.

"These are weapons that they did not find and they are still searching for," he added.

The allegations that former dictator Saddam Hussein had possessed weapons of mass destruction turned out to be false after none were located following a massive search by US and international inspectors after the country was occupied by US and other foreign forces.

"They are trying to repeat the same scenario with Lebanon," said the premier.

Last week, Israel's President Shimon Peres accused Syria of providing Hezbollah with Scud missiles capable of reaching targets anywhere in Israel.

Damascus, however, denied the allegations and described it as "an attempt by Israel to raise tensions in the region."

Hezbollah also denied Israel's charges and insisted that the movement's weaponry is none of Tel Aviv's business.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=123870&sectionid=351020203

Mad
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

Deja Vu ?? Feels all over 2003 again......... Empty Re: Deja Vu ?? Feels all over 2003 again.........

Post  El Guapo Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:30 am

Haven't Hezbollah been firing rockets into Israel for decades? Who has been supplying them with these arms?

And if Hezbollah are able to obtain those rockets why not SCUD missiles too?

Personally, if it were up to me, I'd wipe both Lebanon AND Israel off the map.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deja Vu ?? Feels all over 2003 again......... Empty Re: Deja Vu ?? Feels all over 2003 again.........

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:44 am

I like Israel, there the only eastern country I wouldn't touch , the rest need blowing up and starting anew .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum