Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't think of one thing to complain about

+4
dolly
xtras
El Guapo
EarthsAngel
8 posters

Go down

I can't think of one thing to complain about - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't think of one thing to complain about

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 9:37 am

El will you pm me , theres something I saw today that I dont like and I need to speak to you about it in private, ive tried pm ing you but its not working . thanks x

Back to top Go down

I can't think of one thing to complain about - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't think of one thing to complain about

Post  El Guapo Tue May 18, 2010 7:42 am

Complaint dealt with :-)
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SAINT Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:55 am

I have a complaint, not enough people on here

Last edited by SAINT on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
SAINT
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lulu Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:14 pm

SAINT wrote:I jave a complaint, not enough people on here

Nice to have you back I can't think of one thing to complain about - Page 2 189843
Lulu
Lulu

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Mon May 09, 2011 2:30 am

Hi Lulu, not seen you for ages, I hope all is well with you and your family? Daz doesn't come on very often these days, he can't get onto the Internet at work and his kids always have the computer at home. We all miss him and hope he makes a plan soon.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lulu Thu May 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Hi EA, hope all is well with you. I don't come on-line much, but i am ok thanks xxx
Lulu
Lulu

Back to top Go down

Post  Shine Sat May 28, 2011 1:08 pm

I hope you are well too, Star. x
Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lulu Sat May 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Shine wrote:I hope you are well too, Star. x

Thanks Shine, i hope all is well with you too x
Lulu
Lulu

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sun May 29, 2011 5:06 am

Hi Lulu, sorry I keep missing you, busy weekend, but will be on later. Hope to catch up with you soon. Glad to hear everything is OK with and yours. xxx
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerico Tue May 31, 2011 2:57 pm

no complaints per se but last time I came to chat the screen was bouncing and I got bounced off. Hope to chat soon. All is well. More updating being done en la casa. Busy at work and a new puppy by end of Summer I hope!
Jerico

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum