Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burkhas and their acceptance into Western society

+2
Jimmy Saville
El Guapo
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Burkhas and their acceptance into Western society - Page 2 Empty Re: Burkhas and their acceptance into Western society

Post  DarkLord Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:39 am

Just Burkha's & Hoodies? Why stop there? Balaclava's, Ski Masks, Dust Masks, Tights, Stockings, Halloween Masks, All Masks, Caps, Stiletto heels, Trainers and Flip Flops should all go too! (The latter, just because they're ugly & it always seems to be people with the most god ugly feet who wear them Mad Laughing )

Along with Salt, Beaches, Sugar, E Numbers, preservatives, GM Food, McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Just fast food in general, Alcohol, Cigarettes and anything else that is bad or dangerous for you.......

I'm still interested to know, what is peoples problem with this piece of cloth?
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Burkhas and their acceptance into Western society - Page 2 Empty Re: Burkhas and their acceptance into Western society

Post  El Guapo Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:54 am

DarkLord wrote:Just Burkha's & Hoodies? Why stop there? Balaclava's, Ski Masks, Dust Masks, Tights, Stockings, Halloween Masks, All Masks, Caps, Stiletto heels, Trainers and Flip Flops should all go too! (The latter, just because they're ugly & it always seems to be people with the most god ugly feet who wear them Mad Laughing )

Along with Salt, Beaches, Sugar, E Numbers, preservatives, GM Food, McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Just fast food in general, Alcohol, Cigarettes and anything else that is bad or dangerous for you.......

I'm still interested to know, what is peoples problem with this piece of cloth?

???

You leave stockings tights and stilettos OUT of this! Do you hear?! lol
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:37 am

Mad Mad No Damn it!!! Mad Mad I will not leave them out! Mad Mad Mad

Tights have long been used by criminals to evade detection from the law & also to hide unsightly female (And Male) pins!! They're a danger to the sanctity that is western society.

Stiletto heels are LETHAL WEAPONS!!!!! Women can freely walk about on these killers without licence or even a mental evaluation before purchasing them!!! What if she gets pissed off & it's "that time of the Month" What then huh!!? How do we tell the children that we found their father tied to the bed with a ballgag in his mouth & a stiletto heel sticking out the top of his head!!!!???

And Stockings are a sign of OPPRESSION!!! Men all over western society insist that their wives, girlfriends & lovers wear these things!! Women don't wear these uncomfortable garments for their own pleasure! It's men telling them to do it! There's no mention of the need for stockings in the western worlds religious texts! There is no medical evidence to support wearing them for a tumble in the sack!! And criminals use them to hide their identity!!!

Ban the lot!! Leave no stone unturned!!! Mad Mad Mad Laughing Laughing

Last edited by DarkLord on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:39 am

At least leave me the fishnets!! For the love of God...leave me the fishnets!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:42 am

NO!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad

Fishnets must go to!!!! Too many men have been lured into committing the crime of Adultery & Fornication outside of wedlock!! Western society must be perfect Damn it!!!! Mad Mad Mad We must lead the way in wholesomeness!!!

BAN EVERYTHING!!!! Mad Mad Mad Laughing
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:03 am

I think in some circumstances face coverings are inappropriate and should be banned..such as passport control, when stopped by police ect.

Apart from that i think people who run places like Jewellers, retail outlets, banks, pubs ect should be allowed to say that face coverings are not allowed in their premises, this happens now, there are dress codes, shops and banks already stop people from entering that wear hoods or motor cycle helmets so why treat Burkha's differently.

Personally if someone called at my house wearing any face covering i would not talk to them and they would defiantly not enter my home.
As much as i believe people have the right to wear what they want i believe i have the right to not talk to, serve or converse with anyone that does, why should their rights outweigh mine.

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 am

They come round my house with face coverings & I'll only speak to them through the letter box. See how they like it! Laughing Laughing
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 am

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Burkhas and their acceptance into Western society - Page 2 728781

What about rubber Gimp masks? Can I at least keep my rubber Gimp mask?

Burkhas and their acceptance into Western society - Page 2 Maniac10
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 am

No No No Covers the face. No one will want to talk to you & you'll be belittled at every opportunity..... Shocked Shocked Wait.... It all makes sense now Rolling Eyes Laughing
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:48 am

El_Guapo wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Burkhas and their acceptance into Western society - Page 2 728781

What about rubber Gimp masks? Can I at least keep my rubber Gimp mask?

Burkhas and their acceptance into Western society - Page 2 Maniac10

I thought that was your real face EL!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Saville Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Reading back.....Hey, fuck it, Burkas are fine, lets all wear masks...........Lets all go undercover, after all......It's the natural way!!

And to ban it would be such a cruel infringement of civil liberty!!

Yeah.............Lets just let folk do what they want!! Burkhas and their acceptance into Western society - Page 2 195492
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:02 am

That's the spirit Winston! cheers cheers cheers
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2