Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El's Pick of the Day's Stories

+7
DarkLord
chelseaz
Jimmy Saville
EarthsAngel
Dame Edna
dolly
El Guapo
11 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 8 Empty Re: El's Pick of the Day's Stories

Post  El Guapo Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:42 am

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 8 853678
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 8 Empty Re: El's Pick of the Day's Stories

Post  chelseaz Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:23 am

you don't get out of a good slapping ...just because it's christmas el lol!...i have never relied on a man for my maintainance....i am a fully self supporting woman who only has men to satisfy my lustful nature...they arent much good for anything else,if a flat pack needs building ...i do it! ....anyway there are plenty of slobby, useless,skunk smoking ,beer drinking ,tatooed waste of space men on the dole....so why shouldn't the girls have a go....ha ha!
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:19 am

I have a tattoo and I am a housewife. What a Face

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 8 476963
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid...

This Christmas, forget the fun. Forget the lights. And forget the all the candy.

This Christmas will be like no other. This Christmas will be a Christmas to remember.

This Christmas you're gonna scream. You're gonna cry. You're gonna beg for mercy.

Be afraid. Be very very afraid.
Suspect

Jack
Post subject: Re: Amnesty?
PostPosted: Yesterday, 3:39 am
Praetorian

There is not going to be any amnesty...not as long as I am here...you fukwits did your utmost to insult Praetorian...to disrupt...to think you were some kind of online warriors with some semblance...you thought you had technology on your side...you thought you were better and above our rules..

This is carved upon your invisible gravestones...you may think you are safe...you may think it is over what you did...first time I get fukkin time ...I will bury you useless twats...every last one of you...no one fuks with Praetorian and still is online on show...

We own the bastard net...we always did...now simmer down as little mugs...
Go disrupt among yourselves and wait for the inevitable ...because first time I get a day free it is coming...
Useless bastards...

Notice how the No Threats does not cover you? And the twat that wanted a go with me ... don’t wonder ...I will find you...you will piss your draws when I walk down your fukkin drive...
I am bigger than you think...twat...my fist is bigger than your chest...

Merry fukkin Christmas...:>

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:49 am

hahaha priceless. He dances like me What a Face
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:16 am

Hilarious isn't it? hahaha I love how after all the dancing he gets kncoked out in the 1st round! lmfao!!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next