SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today

Post  SAINT on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:33 am

Rock.....I am against the war in IRAQ and AFGHAN, but you cannot blame the soldiers for what they do, for a MUSLIM to call a soldier a murderer is totally DISGRACEFUL.

I bet if one of them so called LOYAL MUSLIMS of the U.K. were to encounter a riot from, let's say, the skin heads and the army was called in, I can guarantee you that these MUSLIM cowards would be hiding behind the very soldier protectors which you lot call MURDERERS, so you lot keep telling us!

So, please do stop bleating BS about our country, if you don't like it here, pick a port, plenty to choose from!

_________________


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
avatar
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 50
Location : Heathrow

Back to top Go down

Re: SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today

Post  Rockstar. on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 am

SAINT wrote:Rock.....I am against the war in IRAQ and AFGHAN, but you cannot blame the soldiers for what they do, for a MUSLIM to call a soldier a murderer is totally DISGRACEFUL.

Hmmm by your same fucked up logic how does this sound ....

I am against Al Qaeda but you cannot blame the Al Qaeda soldiers who carried out 9/11 and they cannot be blamed or hated or be called a murderer ... They should be supported... Rolling Eyes

I am against Nazism but you cannot blame the Nazi soldiers who pushed the Jews in the Gas Chambers ..They should be supported.. Rolling Eyes

I am against Saddam but you cannot blame the Iraqi Soldiers who gassed the Kurds..They shouldn't be called murderers... Rolling Eyes

I bet if one of them so called LOYAL MUSLIMS of the U.K. were to encounter a riot from, let's say, the skin heads and the army was called in, I can guarantee you that these MUSLIM cowards would be hiding behind the very soldier protectors which you lot call MURDERERS, so you lot keep telling us!

What has your hypothetical situation got to do with this conversation ??

I am sure if your family and you was under danger and if in that situation only a MUSLIM IN BURKHA was there to help you then you would beg to her to save you LOL ..See what I did there ??


So, please do stop bleating BS about our country, if you don't like it here, pick a port, plenty to choose from!

Please wake up your one brain cell ... It is on snooze I think LOL ... I don't stay in UK you dimwit.. And if your statement was intended generally about Muslims living there then I have something to tell you ... Stop BLEATING on about Labour or TORIES ( Current situation ) and get the fuck out if you don't like it in UK ... Again , see what I did there ?? LOL

Rockstar.

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today

Post  Jimmy Saville on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Why is the muslim poster tactic in forum world always to turn the post made, against the poster?........Haven't you got anything worth saying Rock?

The Wars in Iraq and Afganistan ARE right.......

The wars are to defend Britain against the parasitic and Cancerous faith that is Islam.......PC may make things difficult for the Brit, but if there was a vote......Islam and its Mulslim followers would be ousted resoundingly!!

Of course we support our troops, they are dying...... to save the world from you and your kind!!

Have a nice day!!
avatar
Jimmy Saville

Posts : 438
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : No idea. Lost again. This happens a lot dammit...

Back to top Go down

Re: SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today

Post  SAINT on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:47 am

Rockstar. wrote:
SAINT wrote:Rock.....I am against the war in IRAQ and AFGHAN, but you cannot blame the soldiers for what they do, for a MUSLIM to call a soldier a murderer is totally DISGRACEFUL.

Hmmm by your same fucked up logic how does this sound ....

I am against Al Qaeda but you cannot blame the Al Qaeda soldiers who carried out 9/11 and they cannot be blamed or hated or be called a murderer ... They should be supported... Rolling Eyes

I am against Nazism but you cannot blame the Nazi soldiers who pushed the Jews in the Gas Chambers ..They should be supported.. Rolling Eyes

I am against Saddam but you cannot blame the Iraqi Soldiers who gassed the Kurds..They shouldn't be called murderers... Rolling Eyes

I bet if one of them so called LOYAL MUSLIMS of the U.K. were to encounter a riot from, let's say, the skin heads and the army was called in, I can guarantee you that these MUSLIM cowards would be hiding behind the very soldier protectors which you lot call MURDERERS, so you lot keep telling us!

What has your hypothetical situation got to do with this conversation ??

I am sure if your family and you was under danger and if in that situation only a MUSLIM IN BURKHA was there to help you then you would beg to her to save you LOL ..See what I did there ??


So, please do stop bleating BS about our country, if you don't like it here, pick a port, plenty to choose from!

Please wake up your one brain cell ... It is on snooze I think LOL ... I don't stay in UK you dimwit.. And if your statement was intended generally about Muslims living there then I have something to tell you ... Stop BLEATING on about Labour or TORIES ( Current situation ) and get the fuck out if you don't like it in UK ... Again , see what I did there ?? LOL

Rock....Muslims are LOATHED around the world, so what does that tell you, I am only commenting on how the majority of EUROPE are feeling, but as you all know how much you are LOATHED, why do you still persist by still coming here to piss everyone off, lets face it, you lot come here and try to change the values and traditions of our country.

Muslims are an evil religious cult, Muslims are PAEDO'S, ask MUHAMMED'S 9 year old bride!

Muslims are the only backward religion which stone people to death for minor crimes!!

Muslims will not and do not want to intergrate with western society!!

Muslims LOATHE the west yet still want to live here and try to take over!!

If being a MUSLIM is so precious to you, choose an ISLAMIC country which you can live and fit into their society!!!

If you LAOTHE the country so much and moan about our soldiers and what they have done, go back and fight like many of the TRAITOROUS MUSLIMS who were born here and LOATHE England so much!!

If you do want to live here, accept our ways and intergrate like any other foreigner would!!! if NOT choose a port there are plenty to choose from!!

So just weigh up the pro's and cons and let's see where your LOYALTIES lie!!

_________________


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
avatar
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 50
Location : Heathrow

Back to top Go down

Re: SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today

Post  Rockstar. on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:32 am

Winston wrote:Why is the muslim poster tactic in forum world always to turn the post made, against the poster?........Haven't you got anything worth saying Rock?

*Sarcasm ON *

Ha Yes .. Any Muslim wanting to do Jihad or Debate with Infidels on the internet has to undergo compulsory Madrasa training to achieve a WIN on forums...

*Sarcasm OFF *

Do you even know how stupid you sound with generalizations ?? Imagine measuring Uk citizens with you as a yardstick.. The suicides rates would shot up drastically LOL

The Wars in Iraq and Afganistan ARE right.......

You may find killing of innocents in Iraq and Afghanistan as right... But then again you may also find killing of innocents in UK and USA to be right too .... !!

The wars are to defend Britain against the parasitic and Cancerous faith that is Islam.......PC may make things difficult for the Brit, but if there was a vote......Islam and its Mulslim followers would be ousted resoundingly!!

Yeah you want a vote !!! BNP is the ruling government in UK .. Hahaha... Idiot !!

Wars are against Islam ?? OHHHH 3-4 million soldiers in UK already LOL ... Beware !!

Here was me thinking UK are there to expand democracy ...Ah shame !!

Of course we support our troops, they are dying...... to save the world from you and your kind!!

Well hello.... It is a good thing they are dying right ?? Shows Afghanis are defending their country very well against outside forces... Imagine supporting the Nazi soldiers against UK in WW2.. You would be learning English as the second language now hahaha...


Have a nice day!!

And alls well that ends ok
So I will end this shit with a FUCK YOU
But have a Nice Day !!

( Fav Artist Eminem !! )

PS : I had to put Sarcasm On over there because I find you to be quite thick and Imagine you taking that as the Truth .. You must have shit your pants.. Btw no name calling .. Just observing and commenting ...

Rockstar.

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today

Post  Jimmy Saville on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:58 am

You don't half talk bollocks Rock LOL!
avatar
Jimmy Saville

Posts : 438
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : No idea. Lost again. This happens a lot dammit...

Back to top Go down

Re: SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today

Post  SAINT on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:44 am

Winston wrote:You don't half talk bollocks Rock LOL!

Agreed!! Very Happy Very Happy

_________________


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
avatar
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 50
Location : Heathrow

Back to top Go down

Re: SICK Muslim extremists bombarded our soldiers with abuse at a homecoming parade today

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum