Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World According to Jack

2 posters

Go down

The World According to Jack Empty The World According to Jack

Post  Jack Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:28 am

So you dumb fukwit bastards...this is a shock right? What the hell is Jack doing posting on El's forum you ask? Well mind your own fukkin business...that's for fukkin better people than you to know...so just fukkin shut up and pay fukkin attention to my fukkin words of wisdom amigo.

I know some of you see me as an object of ridicule...that suits me fine...if only you knew how many dumb fukwit bastards have underestimated me in the past...better men than you have done it...and better men then you have paid for it for the rest of their short miserable fukkin lives...and no doubt better men than you will try once more in the future...I say bring it on amigo...I'm still standing...

Today in the news the PM hinted at an Afghan pull out...about fukkin time...i say pull out and nuke the fukkin bastards...we have the technology so why we don't fukkin use it to wipe these stinking fukwits off the face of the earth is beyond me...We have nothing to lose from nuking Afghanistan but a load of fukkin cheap rugs...

I have been working on a new feature in Arcadia...i can't tell you too much about it as it's top secret...suffice to fukkin say...i'm working closely with Cameron and pretty soon Afghanistan will be a thing of the past...that is to say just as soon as that fukwit bastard Cameron replies to any one of the 100 emails I write him every day...you'd think he'd be grateful that I'm offering my iin depth knowledge of master tactics and warfare to him...I even sent him a screenshot of my top score on Command & Conquer as proof of my fukkin credentials...but he hasn't even given me the fukkin courtesy of a fukkin reply...

For me the solution to the war on terror is fukkin simple...just stop being fukkin scared...

I'll see you again same time tomorrow...it's almost time for Nursey to bring me my pills...dumb bitch treestump fukwit still hasn't cottoned on to the fact I'm not really taking them...I hide them under my tongue and spit them out after she's gone...

I have to keep my mind sharp...the final battle approaches...Call me Mr President...Im ready to finish this war for you...

Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

The World According to Jack Empty Re: The World According to Jack

Post  EarthsAngel Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:11 pm

The World According to Jack 55984 The World According to Jack 55984 It seems like one of Jacks posts, is it really him?
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down