Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

+3
DarkLord
chelseaz
SAINT
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! Empty Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  SAINT Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 am

After looking at that win, I was fucking DISGUSTED!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!!!
SAINT
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! Empty Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  chelseaz Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:56 am

it's all very scarey winston. i left croydon 7 years ago as it was getting over run by asylum scroungers.i moved back to bristol where we have always had a jamaican and indian community.having a history which included slavery,people have come here and been accepted into the community.we are a friendly lot but do expect people to adapt and fit in with us.the last year or so it has started catching up down here,there is now a mosque down the road which the local people were not consulted on and is situated in a shop which is not suitable for purpose.they were running it as a brothel a couple of years ago and the police seem quite happy to let them get on with it.it now looks like islamabad around here on a friday afternoon.this is a designated shopping area and is infact the longest retail road in the country.it's full of proper shops run by independent retailers.friday afternoon trade has gone down hill as people feel uneasy as all these men in their traditional dress take over this end of the road.they all speak arabic and walk about like they own the place.bristol also has a tradition of riots which people tend to join when they feel an injustice.it will kick off at some point....watch this space....get off my land Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 559916
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:04 am

A riot Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 55984 Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 55984 Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 55984 Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 55984 Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 55984 Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 55984 Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 55984

Yeah, and we're supposed to be the peaceful ones! Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 55984 Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 55984 Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 55984 Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 55984

Out of interest, how much did you pay for your land & what kind of area does it cover?
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:03 am

ahhh!!! it's the darklord... lol! who thinks dogs shit is worth arguing over Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 119384 i own land in a country that my family have fought and died for.....can't tell you where it is as i would have to silence you...i am not a peacful bunnie you see.....so just you KEEP ORF MY LAND...or i'll set the sheep on you Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 378924
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:14 am

If I thought Dogs Shit was worth arguing over I would be arguing over your "Land"....... Wink Laughing
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:38 am

i'll have you know...LORD... Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 55984 dark,my land is mainly covered in cow shit, which is great for growing veggies and roses.now cow shit is worth arguing over as you can get a pound a bag for it.i'd like to see you try to sell a bag of dog shit for a pound Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 853678
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:48 am

Dog shit for a pound a bag? Come on, gimme a challenge! I'll sell it for 2 pound a bag! cheers

I can sell Ice to an Eskimo me! Laughing Laughing Laughing
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:21 am

DONE... there is a very large truck load on it's way to to you now, prince charming......you do know it's no good for roses???? Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 920392
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:18 am

Brilliant Link Winston. I've sent that on to a few friends already, though I've seen it before.

There's nothing wrong with being proud to be white. There's nothing wrong with being proud to be of any hue.

The problem is that, once upon a time, some people took it too far. Segregation went too far. Entire countries were "Whites Only", front of buses were "Whites Only", Education was for "Whites Only", entertainment was "Whites Only", Fair hearings were for "Whites Only" (Obviously I'm pointing out US history as the e-mail was mainly about the US). I personally think that there should be no segregation at all & everyone should be given a fair crack of the whip on a level playing field.

The unfortunate reality of this world is that we are NOT all on a level playing field & even today something as insignificant as the pigmentation of a persons skin can help or hinder them. It's something which goes across the board may the person be White, Black, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Green or somewhere in between.

Instead of attempting to wrestle "Control" back maybe all that should be fought for is a level playing field. You'd be surprised at how many different people of different colours & backgrounds would band together to support that cause. Unfortunately, the loudest people to speak out on behalf of white people tend not to want "Equality". They tend to want to be above the rest & have more than the rest rather than be on par with the rest.......

Something worth thinking about huh?
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Edna Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:13 am

Good post there DL, and one I totally agree with.. Very Happy
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:26 pm

DarkLord wrote:Brilliant Link Winston. I've sent that on to a few friends already, though I've seen it before.

There's nothing wrong with being proud to be white. There's nothing wrong with being proud to be of any hue.

The problem is that, once upon a time, some people took it too far. Segregation went too far. Entire countries were "Whites Only", front of buses were "Whites Only", Education was for "Whites Only", entertainment was "Whites Only", Fair hearings were for "Whites Only" (Obviously I'm pointing out US history as the e-mail was mainly about the US). I personally think that there should be no segregation at all & everyone should be given a fair crack of the whip on a level playing field.

The unfortunate reality of this world is that we are NOT all on a level playing field & even today something as insignificant as the pigmentation of a persons skin can help or hinder them. It's something which goes across the board may the person be White, Black, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Green or somewhere in between.

Instead of attempting to wrestle "Control" back maybe all that should be fought for is a level playing field. You'd be surprised at how many different people of different colours & backgrounds would band together to support that cause. Unfortunately, the loudest people to speak out on behalf of white people tend not to want "Equality". They tend to want to be above the rest & have more than the rest rather than be on par with the rest.......

Something worth thinking about huh?

Great post!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:35 pm

i think that dl is a smarty boots with a top education that has taught him to overide every argument.he is not happy unless he leaves you with no argument to fight back.....we all know what an ideal world is ooohhh great one,in the meantime cut your superior crap because you are contradicting the point that everyone is entitled their opinion.......you dont impress me much Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 607366
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:11 am

Cheers El & Nelix Smile

Winston wrote:'Great Post'??.......I think DL was insulting my integrity!
I'm sorry you feel that way Winston. However, your feelings on my post do bring one question to mind. How is it possible for me to be insulting your integrity when my reply was regarding the defence speech made by Michal Richards? Unless it was written by you……. Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 912780

chelseaz wrote:i think that dl is a smarty boots with a top education that has taught him to overide every argument.he is not happy unless he leaves you with no argument to fight back.....we all know what an ideal world is ooohhh great one,in the meantime cut your superior crap because you are contradicting the point that everyone is entitled their opinion.......you dont impress me much Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 607366
Well thank you. State schools must’ve been better than I thought. Laughing Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 71010
I believe that if you have no return argument to any statement or opinion then that statement or opinion must stand up to scrutiny and contain factual information. However, I find it interesting that you accuse me of “……contradicting the point that everyone is entitled to their opinion…..” in the same sentence as telling me to cut my “superior crap”. May it be superior or inferior my “crap” is still my opinion which I am entitled to, no? Cool It seems you are guilty of that which you accuse me of…….
Oh, and if you read the post again you may deduce that I’m actually agreeing with Michael Richards’ opinion, not arguing against it……..

Happy Friday! Cool
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:34 am

scratch scratch scratch

It might just be me, but I don't remember you stating your opinion of that particular speech scratch Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 912780

Sorry mate, but I'm no mind reader & if my response to that speech also doubles as a criticism of your opinion of it then it is pure coincidence.
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:41 am

so is what your saying dark lord that you don't debate,which leaves open the chance of changing your opinion or view about something....you argue with the intension of winning because your opinion is not subject to change.i believe you can always learn from the opinions of others as i know i don't know everything and looking at things from another angle can change the way i think about something.debate is like talking about football everyone has their opinion but nobody is right or wrong....have a nice monday dark lord Very Happy
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:54 am

Oh, okay. Clearly I am a mind reader or we've conversed on this subject on many occasions before. Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 195492

Silly me Rolling Eyes excuse me for not admitting to knowing your opinion when you have yet to post your opinion.

Just so we're clear, what else do you expect me to know about you & your mind without you telling me?

Oh, and what is it you wanna play? PS3? X-Box? Oh wait. This is one of those I should know already right? Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 912780 Ah! It's Monopoly! Gotta be! Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 882606 Bagsy Banker! cheers
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:10 am

chelseaz wrote:so is what your saying dark lord that you don't debate,which leaves open the chance of changing your opinion or view about something....you argue with the intension of winning because your opinion is not subject to change.i believe you can always learn from the opinions of others as i know i don't know everything and looking at things from another angle can change the way i think about something.debate is like talking about football everyone has their opinion but nobody is right or wrong....have a nice monday dark lord Very Happy

Chelseaz, What on earth are you on about? scratch A post was made, I posted my thoughts on it. Thus far the responses to my post have been:

nelix wrote:
Good post there DL, and one I totally agree with.. Very Happy

El Guapo wrote: Great post!

Winston wrote:'Great Post'??.......I think DL was insulting my integrity!

And of course your insightful post of:

chelseaz wrote:i think that dl is a smarty boots with a top education that has taught him to overide every argument.he is not happy unless he leaves you with no argument to fight back.....we all know what an ideal world is ooohhh great one,in the meantime cut your superior crap because you are contradicting the point that everyone is entitled their opinion.......you dont impress me much Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 607366

If you wanna attempt to change my opinion then you’re more than free to present your case. Thus far you have failed to show your hand so how on earth do you expect to debate with me? Secondly, when I debate or converse with someone my only gaol is that they understand my opinion & see my point.

So, I give you the stage. Put forward your case and change my mind…………. If you possess the ability to do so…..
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:50 am

sorry dark lord i thought i had been expressing my opinion...must be going wrong somewhere Wink that last post looked a little "toys out the pram"to me lol! if your going to take winston on at monopoly...can i watch. or how about wi country and western dancing,that could be fun. Sleep
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:58 am

Oh, Really? Can you point me in the direction of the post where you express your opinion on that speech? I must've missed it somewhere in the now 3 posts you've made since it went up & I posted my view........

And of course you can watch cheers the more the merrier is what I say. Hey, why don't you play too?
Country & Western dancing sounds fun. Haven't done it for a little while so might be a bit rusty, but I'm sure I'll get back into the swing in no time. When we doing it?

P.S. I don't have Toys in my pram...... Or the pram anymore for that matter... Laughing

P.P.S. Does this mean that you don’t believe that you possess the ability to change my opinion with refined debating skills? I don’t wanna just make the assumption, I’m sure you understand……. Wink
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 am

dear oh really,i didn't post an opinion on that topic.i posted an opinion on you undermining winstons right to an opinion....why would i waste my time trying to change your opinion on anything?????? Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 117955 ...i'll ask el if we can have a country and western party in the party room friday afternoon.i'll take you on at a bit of hoof kicking anytime.i'll ask winston if he wants to take you on at line dancing...or maybe bucking bronco .... Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 705260 .there is parking for prams....sorry horses outside Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 619119 Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 85153
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 am

Opinions are like assholes...

Everybodys got one.

(Guapism)
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 am

Ah, So you've seen where Winston posted his opinion?? Excellent! Could you point me in the direction of that then as I still have not seen it? I tried looking at the actual post with the link but there's no opinion stated there…….. Just a link…….. scratch

What's really interesting is how you 2 seem to think that I can attack an opinion that I've not been privy to.... Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 912780

Oh yeah, I'm a mind reader Rolling Eyes Or you're both paranoid.... Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!! 912780
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:08 am

You're spot on there El.......

Just I haven't seen Wintons opinion on this which I'm accused of "undermining"........ Do you know where it is?
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:16 am

DarkLord wrote:You're spot on there El.......

Just I haven't seen Wintons opinion on this which I'm accused of "undermining"........ Do you know where it is?

Piss off! I'm not getting involved in this one!! lol

I'll just lob a few grenades from the sidelines Very Happy
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:31 am

El Guapo wrote:Piss off! I'm not getting involved in this one!! lol

I'll just lob a few grenades from the sidelines Very Happy

Laughing Pussy! lol! lol!
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next