Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  DarkLord on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:37 am

Come to think about it, where have I attacked Winston’s opinion? scratch Let us investigate……

DarkLord wrote:Brilliant Link Winston. I've sent that on to a few friends already, though I've seen it before.
Can’t be that…… can it??

DarkLord wrote:There's nothing wrong with being proud to be white. There's nothing wrong with being proud to be of any hue.
My opinion, but what I believe to be fact……

DarkLord wrote:The problem is that, once upon a time, some people took it too far. Segregation went too far. Entire countries were "Whites Only", front of buses were "Whites Only", Education was for "Whites Only", entertainment was "Whites Only", Fair hearings were for "Whites Only" (Obviously I'm pointing out US history as the e-mail was mainly about the US). I personally think that there should be no segregation at all & everyone should be given a fair crack of the whip on a level playing field.
First bit is fact. Last sentence is my opinion (Pointed out by the “Personally I think…..”)

DarkLord wrote:The unfortunate reality of this world is that we are NOT all on a level playing field & even today something as insignificant as the pigmentation of a persons skin can help or hinder them. It's something which goes across the board may the person be White, Black, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Green or somewhere in between.
Fact……..

DarkLord wrote:Instead of attempting to wrestle "Control" back maybe all that should be fought for is a level playing field. You'd be surprised at how many different people of different colours & backgrounds would band together to support that cause. Unfortunately, the loudest people to speak out on behalf of white people tend not to want "Equality". They tend to want to be above the rest & have more than the rest rather than be on par with the rest.......
My opinion……

DarkLord wrote:Something worth thinking about huh?
A question…….. and also my opinion…….

Sorry Chelseaz & Winston, but I can’t find anything in there which could be attacking your rights to an opinion……. Could one of you possibly point it out to me…??

Or is it really just a case of paranoia??
avatar
DarkLord

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  Jimmy Saville on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:23 am

Hey DL?..............What would you like to know about my opinion?...........And my opinion of what? A link, or a subject?.........

And as you have obviously read the original post, you will know what my opinion is!! scratch

I'm curious??
avatar
Jimmy Saville

Posts : 438
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : No idea. Lost again. This happens a lot dammit...

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  SAINT on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:33 am

Perhaps if DL was 100% English then his attitude would be totally different, you always find the ones who protect the VERMIN which enter these shores ILLEGALLY and breed ILLEGAL children are the worlds worst by going against the ENGLISH people, mmm, strange how the TALIBAN killed the do-gooder workers for alledged preaching of Christianity yet ENGLAND allow such FILTH to come here PREACHING their SHIT to us!!!

How strange it seems that when we are trying to protect ENGLISH values that we are classed as RACIST, the simple solution to this VERMIN taking over would be, if you don't like what the INDIGENOUS say and do, FUCK OFF!!!! to a country which suits all your needs because we do NOT need ISLAM the TERRORIST cult in my country!!!

Now watch the foreign blood come back and slate my statement!!

_________________


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
avatar
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 50
Location : Heathrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  Jimmy Saville on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:35 am

Good evening Saint! LOL
avatar
Jimmy Saville

Posts : 438
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : No idea. Lost again. This happens a lot dammit...

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  SAINT on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:39 am

Good evening young win!! Very Happy hope you are well?

_________________


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
avatar
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-01-25
Age : 50
Location : Heathrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  Jimmy Saville on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:40 am

DL.........

Historically, Muzzies post with reams of pastes......You said, I said, ........I don't have time for that stuff.......If you wanna talk, fine, you wanna fight, fine also!! Wink
avatar
Jimmy Saville

Posts : 438
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : No idea. Lost again. This happens a lot dammit...

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  Jimmy Saville on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:41 am

I'm good Saint.........Is all well in your world?
avatar
Jimmy Saville

Posts : 438
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : No idea. Lost again. This happens a lot dammit...

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  DarkLord on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:21 am

Winston, The 2 things I would like to know about your opinion of Michael Richards’ defence speech, which you posted a link to earlier, are still the same as you have yet to answer either of them:
1) How can my post be insulting your integrity when your opinion on that speech is nowhere to be found on this thread?

2) What exactly is it about my post which you felt was attacking your integrity & your opinion (Also directed to Chelseaz)

As for your original post, the first 2 are full of 6 youtube videos. In my opinion, these are not your opinions, even if you agree with them. Then you go on to post a couple of “Cut & Pastes” again, imo, not yours. The only opinions you have posted on this thread are “Be tolerant, and bury your heads in the sand!!!” and that you want Britain to remain British. If we take those 2 opinions and mix them with the 6 youtube videos and cut & pastes and we pretend they were all yours, they still have little to do with Michael Richards’ speech…………….. If I wanted to “attack” your opinions from your original post I would’ve responded to it earlier. As I did post before you posted the link but didn’t direct that post towards you or even mention your earlier posts, I do believe it is fair to say that I have nothing to say about those…… Don’t you?

And what is it your curious about?

Oh, and I’m gonna resist responding to your second post to me just because I can’t stop laughing!
avatar
DarkLord

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  DarkLord on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:25 am

Laughing Ah, Saint. You know in the 3 years since I saw your first post you haven’t changed at all. In equal measure I both admire & have sympathy for you because of that. Allow me to respond directly to your post.

Firstly, no, I’m not classed as “100% English” by the strict definition laid down by various “nationalist” groups. But I don’t feel so bad because the Sovereign Head of State (The Queen of England) isn’t either. To be honest, you’d probably find that if you follow the strict definition of the term then you are not indigenous either. The Indigenous peoples of this land which we now call England were long ago pushed into the corners of what is now Scotland & Wales. Those who remained within the confines of what is now England were imprisoned & killed mainly due to their pagan beliefs. They are the “True Brits”. Everyone else is actually descendants of immigrants, firstly from mainland Europe and then from around the globe. Funnily enough, even those “True Brits” also arrived on these shores from mainland Europe. So in conclusion all of my ancestors were not from these shore and neither were your, neither of us are 100% English and we don’t actually have massively differing opinions. What’s your point?

As for the Taliban, you do know that even Muslim hate them right?

My earlier opinion about Michael Richards’ speech addresses the second section of your post. I don’t think people should be called “Racist” because they stand up for what they believe in. But, as I have posted to you on a few occasions, it’s not so much what is said which is considered the “Racist” or “offensive” bit but more how it’s said. For instance, if you took all the BNP’s policies, created a new party which has no connection to BNP & tweaked those policies ever so slightly, that party would probably get elected into power by people of all hue’s living in this country by quite a massive margin.

Labelling entire groups of people based solely on the worst people of those groups shows nothing but ignorance, anger & irrational hatred. If people educated themselves on the facts and put those forward in an informed way, other people would actually be more inclined to listen & take in what is said instead of just brushing the comments off as uneducated ignorant rants…….

Maybe think about that before responding…….. Cool
avatar
DarkLord

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  chelseaz on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:56 am

saint missed you baby.hope all is good in your world.hope you can get to the party friday afternoon.....dark lord is going to teach us to line dance...lol.

dark lord you take things far to seriously...let you hair down and join in the party friday....we can debate...WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING FUN...after if you like sweetie Very Happy
avatar
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 473
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 86
Location : bristol

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  DarkLord on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:36 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Can always tell the people who judge me incorrectly. Laughing

I take it you're not gonna answer my question then?
avatar
DarkLord

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  chelseaz on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:15 am

quite honestly sweetie can't be assed....reminds me to much of sol with people listing endless quotes and articles off internet and using them to represent their outlook.dosent matter what we say or do it changes nothing...what will be will be.i'd rather have a laugh,which is what i've been doing with you although i think my sense of humor has been wasted on you.
went on sol for 10 minutes today and it's the same old playground games going on...don't think i will be going there again.anyway must go now,off to join the local mother and baby ( white middle class only ) group,who are holding a protest outside the local mosque.should be good for a laugh!.....what was the question anyway???????? Sleep Sleep Sleep Wink
avatar
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Posts : 473
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 86
Location : bristol

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  DarkLord on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:23 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

No worries.

Have a nice day
avatar
DarkLord

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  Jimmy Saville on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Opinion on the defence thread?............You couldn't really argue with it, unless, of course you are a bigot!...........Every word made sense and was true!

As for the earlier posts....Of course I copied and pasted them......Isn't that what folk do in forum world??


Last edited by Winston on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jimmy Saville

Posts : 438
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : No idea. Lost again. This happens a lot dammit...

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  Jimmy Saville on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:40 pm

As this thread has not turned out as intended, which was to encourage debate on a subject close to my heart.
I will lock it, and hope that stops disenchantment among forum members!
avatar
Jimmy Saville

Posts : 438
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : No idea. Lost again. This happens a lot dammit...

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  EarthsAngel on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:16 pm

DarkLord wrote:Come to think about it, where have I attacked Winston’s opinion? scratch Let us investigate……

DarkLord wrote:Brilliant Link Winston. I've sent that on to a few friends already, though I've seen it before.
Can’t be that…… can it??

DarkLord wrote:There's nothing wrong with being proud to be white. There's nothing wrong with being proud to be of any hue.
My opinion, but what I believe to be fact……

DarkLord wrote:The problem is that, once upon a time, some people took it too far. Segregation went too far. Entire countries were "Whites Only", front of buses were "Whites Only", Education was for "Whites Only", entertainment was "Whites Only", Fair hearings were for "Whites Only" (Obviously I'm pointing out US history as the e-mail was mainly about the US). I personally think that there should be no segregation at all & everyone should be given a fair crack of the whip on a level playing field.
First bit is fact. Last sentence is my opinion (Pointed out by the “Personally I think…..”)

Very true DL, I have seen the results of Apartheid in South Africa, it has caused a lot of damage to both sides of the colour divide, it will take a long time to repair, if it can ever be repaired. I try and judge people on who and what they are, not the colour of their skin.

I don't like any sort of organized religion, but my least favoue is Islam, I don't really see it as a religion, more of a cult. It isn't a choice, most are born into Islam and are not allowed to leave, no freedom of choice. I don't like what the Koran preaches...not love and peace, but hate and mayhem, that is just my opinion.

I think different cultures and colours can live happily together if they all adapt to the same/similar mind set. I know there are some good Muslims, they aren't all bad. It's a bit like all English are looked down on abroad because of a few drunken yobs and trash. we aren't all like them, but we all seem to get pushed into the same boat.


DarkLord wrote:The unfortunate reality of this world is that we are NOT all on a level playing field & even today something as insignificant as the pigmentation of a persons skin can help or hinder them. It's something which goes across the board may the person be White, Black, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Green or somewhere in between.
Fact……..

DarkLord wrote:Instead of attempting to wrestle "Control" back maybe all that should be fought for is a level playing field. You'd be surprised at how many different people of different colours & backgrounds would band together to support that cause. Unfortunately, the loudest people to speak out on behalf of white people tend not to want "Equality". They tend to want to be above the rest & have more than the rest rather than be on par with the rest.......
My opinion……

DarkLord wrote:Something worth thinking about huh?
A question…….. and also my opinion…….

Sorry Chelseaz & Winston, but I can’t find anything in there which could be attacking your rights to an opinion……. Could one of you possibly point it out to me…??

Or is it really just a case of paranoia??

_________________
Put a Bible in the wind and the rain and it will perish; my Bible IS the wind and the rain

avatar
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-25
Location : District 9

Back to top Go down

Re: Winston gets more and more Pissed off Thread!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum