Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iran's President - Gone Too Far Or Saying What We All Think?

2 posters

Go down

Iran's President - Gone Too Far Or Saying What We All Think? Empty Iran's President - Gone Too Far Or Saying What We All Think?

Post  El Guapo Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:30 am

BRITISH and American delegates walked out of the United Nations last night in protest at an "abhorrent" speech by the president of Iran.

US officials were joined by representatives of the UK, Canada and 30 other countries in vacating the chamber as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad spoke.

In his address he claimed it was widely believed Americans were actually behind the September 11 terror atrocities and that they were part of a US conspiracy to protect Israel.

He said "the majority of Americans" believed segments of their own government had orchestrated the attacks.

The president also denounced threats to burn copies of the Koran as he spoke to the UN headquarters in New York.

America slammed his outburst as "abhorrent and delusional".

Spokesman Mark Kornblau said he had "chosen to spout vile conspiracy theories".

I'm not Ahmadinejad's greatest fan but I can't help but feel on this occasion he is simply voicing what most people now believe. Why shouldn't he question the events of 9/11 when the Iraq invasion was exposed as being based upon lies? It's not good enough for American and British delegates to continuously run away from these issues. They need to be held to account and properly questioned and the world will not stop asking until we have our answers.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iran's President - Gone Too Far Or Saying What We All Think? Empty Re: Iran's President - Gone Too Far Or Saying What We All Think?

Post  EarthsAngel Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:13 am

Iamadinnerjacket is a nutter, maybe he is trying to provoke America to attack Iran, we all know they will go in there next.

I have always thought that 9/11 was an inside job, I have seen too many video's and the towers definitely looked a controlled explosion. I post a video her here with the sound track put back on the vid. You can hear the explosions on each floor. I think they paid those Muslims to do the job, god knows they love blowing themselves and others to pieces. We only have the US Gov's word that they were Muslims.....some strange goings on with the stuff they found....passports etc.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iran's President - Gone Too Far Or Saying What We All Think? Empty Re: Iran's President - Gone Too Far Or Saying What We All Think?

Post  El Guapo Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:20 am

I think there's more to the story too. Before 9/11 nobody had ever heard of Bin Laden and Al-Qeada let alone associate them with Islam.

All this religious tension we're now witnessing all seems a little too convenient for America. The public have been whipped into a frenzy and are baying for the blood of evry Islamic country, which, purely co-incidentally I'm sure, all seem to be very rich in oil...

Lets not forget the American government is the same government that assasinated their own President not too long ago. What worth are the lives of the faceless people who perished on that day to them?
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum