Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This girl is going to be HUGE!!!!!!

+2
EarthsAngel
El Guapo
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This girl is going to be HUGE!!!!!! Empty This girl is going to be HUGE!!!!!!

Post  El Guapo Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:14 pm

She's BRILLIANT! affraid

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This girl is going to be HUGE!!!!!! Empty Re: This girl is going to be HUGE!!!!!!

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:58 am

He is brill.....soooooooo cute!

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This girl is going to be HUGE!!!!!! Empty Re: This girl is going to be HUGE!!!!!!

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:01 pm

This one gave me goosebumps! What an amazing voice.

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeinheaven Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Third one is Pepper and Piano, who I also spoke of. I love that girl's voice! It's haunting and so emotional. That song had me crying as well. It was so heartfelt.
There was a wee girl there too, called Hero. She is a harp player. Amazing! The boy who has the violin, is Irish and had a name I can't spell! All the finalists were good, but I just knew Emma would win.
She has 2 records out rite now, and there's an cd in the offing too as far as I have read. Yep, good talent is out there, but places like X Factor "make" stars, but most finalists have had a short career.
Madeinheaven
Madeinheaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeinheaven Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:13 pm

EarthsAngel wrote:Emma's Imagination is brilliant Maiden, what a talent!! Just going back to listen to some more, but will post the vid here for everyone's enjoyment.

Check out This Day too. Pure songstress. I love you
Madeinheaven
Madeinheaven

Back to top Go down

This girl is going to be HUGE!!!!!! Empty Hero

Post  EarthsAngel Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:01 am

OMG, this eleven year old is just amazing! She wrote the song, really beautiful.

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:39 am

Emma is very good!

I can't watch this show though ever since my dodgy cable box stopped working! Argh!

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeinheaven Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:55 am

The show is over now, El, but I think they'll recommission it again.
Madeinheaven
Madeinheaven

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:23 am

Madeinheaven wrote:The show is over now, El, but I think they'll recommission it again.

Wonderful. I'll have another opportunity to not be able to see it again Wink lol!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:59 am

Can't you post it on here El? So much talent out there! I loved all of them, one had a really haunting voice (Pepper & Piano) the little girl 'Hero' was amazing and I loved the voice of the first one (forgotten her name) All were really talented.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:09 am

El Guapo wrote:She's BRILLIANT! affraid