Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Do People Shop For Groceries Online?

+2
SAINT
El Guapo
6 posters

Go down

Why Do People Shop For Groceries Online? Empty Why Do People Shop For Groceries Online?

Post  El Guapo Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:20 am

I've never figured this one out...

How can you be sure of the quality? With most supermarkets offering free delivery at the checkout I can't help but think people who shop for food online are lazy buggers.

What if an item is out of stock? Replacing it with a similar item isn't good enough for me. I want to decide if I actually WANT that similar item. I've also heard of some horror stories of missing items that you've been billed for too.

Does anyone here shop for food online? What's your experience of it been like?

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why Do People Shop For Groceries Online? Empty Re: Why Do People Shop For Groceries Online?

Post  SAINT Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:15 am

Bone idleness Very Happy Very Happy
SAINT
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why Do People Shop For Groceries Online? Empty Re: Why Do People Shop For Groceries Online?

Post  lizziebear Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:16 pm

even though i detest shopping , id rather go and get my own food,i know how i like my fresh food and sont want somebody else picking my squishy tomatos or wilted lettuces.lol
just pure laziness anyway.
lizziebear
lizziebear

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:00 pm

I've shopped online. AND I AIN'T BONE LAZY !!!!!!!

I don't drive and if I need a big shop when husband is away on business or I am ill or down I shop for groceries online. It is a wonderfully helpful thing to use sometimes.. Why Do People Shop For Groceries Online? 8431
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:29 am

I don't buy groceries online, but I do buy quite a lot of other things Online (E Bay mostly)
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:26 am

It's rare for me to buy anything online really. I certainly wouldn't do it with my food shopping unless it was vital & I had no way of getting to the shop or getting someone I know & trust to do it for me. I can see how it would be helpful for some & don't think that everyone who utilises this service is simply lazy. Some people may be disabled or have agoraphobia (Fear being in public places) or maybe it is a massive shop which would be difficult to get home alone. so the idea is good & I see it's uses, but I don't think it's for me.
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:36 am

I do buy some stuff online. Things like books or DVDs you can't find anywhere in the High St. for example. I don't really like buying things like clothes though as, again, I prefer to go in person.

I actually enjoy walking round the big supermarkets. I suppose I'm one of those people that can happily spend hours just eating with their eyes lol
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down