Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ????

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? Empty CALL THAT FOOTBALL ????

Post  chelseaz Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:15 am

seeing as none of the boys seem to be giving our great national pastime a mention....you'll have to put up with a girlie view...lol...feel free to add your comment.
LIVERPOOL.
joke of the week was...trains have stopped running past anfield due to points failure...lol got to feel sorry for them.anyway they managed a win yesterday but are still in the bottom three.so my hopes are still up they'll be playing bristol city and millwall next season.

MAN UTD.
oohhhhh dear rooney this man has done nothing this week to change my venomous dislike of the man.after upsetting sir fergie,the fans, and 99% of the nation,he pockets his pay rise and buggers off to abbi dabbi.lets hope he makes one of his usual f*ck ups there and they lock him up and throw the key away.the rest of the team managed a 2..0 win and are still in the running.

MAN CITY V ARSENAL.
didn't know who to cheer as i wanted both of them to lose.arsenal pulled it off in what was an interesting 3..0.win.that puts them in second spot and man city on the spot....just got to laugh,which is more than tevez was doing when he left the pitch.

CHELSEA.
the boys are still sitting pretty at the top after a 2...0 win. WHO LET THE DROGS OUT...nice to see mr smiley back might go back to winning 6...0 now. do wake up anelka!!!!!!

RANGERS V CELTIC
JUST A LITTLE MENTION FOR THE BOYS IN THE NORTH BUT ONLY BECAUSE RANGERS WON so my mate bought me a drink.cheers boys.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? Empty GOODBYE PAUL THE OCTOPUS

Post  chelseaz Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:57 am

Today we heard the sad news that Paul,the psychic world cup octopus,died yesterday aged 2.He past away peacefully when his three hearts stopped beating.the 8 limbed beastie correctly predicted 8 results,which turned him into a star around the world.A spokesman for the Oberhaussen sea life centre in germany said"he lived a good life and we are going to erect a monument in his honour".Paul was born in Weymouth,Dorset and correctly predicted germanys 7 result and the world cup final result.His final prediction was that England would host the 2018 world cup....obviously a cephalopod with a sense of humour.Rest in peace in fishy heaven Paul you were a star.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? Empty TROUBLE IN PARADISE

Post  chelseaz Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:03 am

Nice to see mrs Rooney giving the obnoxious little rat Wayne a hard time in Scabbi Dabbi.Let him 'ave it Coleen. lol!
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? Empty Re: CALL THAT FOOTBALL ????

Post  El Guapo Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:59 am

Gotta say she looks fab in those pics! Wow!

Wonder what she ever saw in millionnaire Wayne Rooney? lol
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:12 am

uuuhhhh????....250 grand a week maybe. CALL THAT FOOTBALL ???? 853678 i'd have nailed his balls to the wall by now....and i'm not talking about the ones he kicks around.......oh yes!
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:33 am

LOL Chelz, I'm not a footie fan, what I know about football is dangerous. I agree with your comments on Rooney, he is just a chav in a mansion. I saw him at the world cup, the most useless player on the field, he looked like a fat white slug. He would have to pay a prostitue £1 2000 to sleep with him, repulsive pig. When Coleen forund out about his escapades with with an Escourt, she said she hoped it taxed and insured lol

Coleen seems to have a bit more about her, she seems to have grown into a pretty nice woman. I hope she nails his balls to the wall!!
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 am

TALKING POINT OF THE WEEK...LOL