Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do YOU want from Santa this year?

5 posters

Go down

What do YOU want from Santa this year? Empty What do YOU want from Santa this year?

Post  El Guapo Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:49 am

A chance for you to let us all know what you really really want to find in your Xmas stocking this year!

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do YOU want from Santa this year? Empty Re: What do YOU want from Santa this year?

Post  El Guapo Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:52 am

The Sony Book Reader

The Reader is slim and lightweight and especially designed with real book-lovers in mind. The no glare paper-like screen reads just like a book, indoors or out. Flip through the pages with an easy to use touch screen, look up any word in one of the built-in dictionaries and carry thousands of your favourite stories with you anywhere you go.

What do YOU want from Santa this year? Sony_reader_ebook
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do YOU want from Santa this year? Empty Re: What do YOU want from Santa this year?

Post  El Guapo Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:54 am

The Obi Wan Kenobi Star Wars Bath Robe!!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, the Jedi Council decreed that their default costume should resemble a brown dressing gown. Imperial mischief makers were similarly dippy, opting for the same thing in black. Fast forward (or rewind, or whatever) a few gazillion years and their sartorial stupidity is your good fortune because these high quality bathrobes looks just like regulation Jedi/Imperial clobber!!

What do YOU want from Santa this year? Jed-bath-robe
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:00 am

The A-Team RC Van!!

'In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit…' If those words mean anything to you, you're probably already rubbing your Hannibal-style black leather gloves together in sheer excitement. Yes indeed, an R/C replica of the A-Team's ultra-macho GMC van has screeched into the Firebox stockade, and it's just as cool as you remember!!

What do YOU want from Santa this year? A-team-rc-van2
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lizziebear Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:28 am

i'd like peace and quiet and a stress free 2011.

hopefully santa claus can grant me my pressie .or prob just wishful thinking lol.

the only thing i want is a blackberry but getting one when my contract phone expires in feb, apart from that dont really need anything. xx
lizziebear
lizziebear

Back to top Go down

Post  lizziebear Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:35 am

on second thought wouldnt mind the sony book reader. love to read books.
im a bit thick with technology lol
do you download books and if so can it be any book .x
lizziebear
lizziebear

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:13 pm

lizziebear wrote:on second thought wouldnt mind the sony book reader. love to read books.
im a bit thick with technology lol
do you download books and if so can it be any book .x

Yup! You can download any book in pdf format and just upload to the reader like you would with an i-pod! There's thousands of books you can download for free via torrent.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:38 pm

I have been trying to think of something I would like for Christmas, but can't think of anything other than a miniature horse. They are the same size a medium sized dog, can live in the house and garden and tootle around just like the dogs. I won't get one, but can't think of anything else I need or want.

The reader is a good idea El, but I love the smell of a real book, I enjoy turning the pages. If it had audio I wouldn't mind one for the car, I think it would be relaxing having someone read a story to you whilst driving.

The bathrobe would be great, it could double as a robe for your coven lol

Now the A team car is just childish!! Boys never grow up do they lol x
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:02 am

so princess wants a pony....lol....this ones for you angel x