Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zimbabwe, why does the world stand by and watch millions murdered?

4 posters

Go down

Zimbabwe, why does the world stand by and watch millions murdered? Empty Zimbabwe, why does the world stand by and watch millions murdered?

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:04 am

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zimbabwe, why does the world stand by and watch millions murdered? Empty Re: Zimbabwe, why does the world stand by and watch millions murdered?

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:23 am

And now the people starve!
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zimbabwe, why does the world stand by and watch millions murdered? Empty Re: Zimbabwe, why does the world stand by and watch millions murdered?

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:50 am

Heart breaking.

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:55 am

As heartbreaking as it is, why should the world do anything?? When you think about it, much of the problems there & around the world are due to the interference of other countries in matters which don't concern them....

I think maybe some of the people may want to think about leaving & claiming asylum in other countries. But then that brings a whole new wave of problems....

As for the UN, how are they different to any other government??
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:17 am

How i hate this little shit of a sub human...I was watching african news last night..he has now announced english business will not be welcome there as he wants all business to be owned by black people...imagine world outrage if a western country took this stance...an out and out racist piece of scum....do everyone a favour and just die you disgusting excuse for a man.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:04 am

Well said Chelz, couldn't agree more. SA is going the same way as Zimbabwe, full of corruption from the top down. People don't have a roof over their heads and have to live rough on the streets whilst MP's here are uneducated baboons with huge Mansions and 5 or six top of the range cars! Now they want to build a Disney World here! The majority of people here will never be able to afford to go in their lifetime and tourism is at an all time low......I wonder why? We have Jacob Zuma as president with his 12 big fat, illiterate wives, 20 kids and 50 body guards, we are supposed to respect this asshole with his std 6 education (approx last year of junior school in UK) Oh yes, almost forgot, Zuma is building a 600 million housing compound for his 'little' family, courtesy of the tax payer of course!
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Rhodesia looked a strong and positive state in comparison to this corrupt, racist, and evil bunch of dictators.

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:57 am

my man is white rhodesian and has never gotten over the heartbreak of having to leave this once beautiful country.his family moved him to ,freeze your ass scotland.he has been back to visit but its impossible to go back to his homeland to live.some of my family members are also rhodesian although the ones left have moved to S.A.or back here.i grew up hearing what a wonderful place it was from my cousins who were growing up there....we would love nothing more than to go back there one day and help rebuild this amazing country...the chance seems very remote though.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:11 am

Unfortunately, the chance to bring Rhodesia back has long gone,and what was once the 'bread basket' of Africa, is now a corrupted shit tip run by evil bastards.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:14 am

Perhaps Little Squeak best sums up the evil of the nation:

[img]Zimbabwe, why does the world stand by and watch millions murdered? Terrys10[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:19 am

Oh Shine, that pic broke my heart, it was all over our papers and TV when it happened. The little dog was taken in by family members, but I doubt he will ever forget what happened to his master, it will always be with him. Fucking savages have beaten little kids heads in (black and white) they call themselves War Veterans, but they are mostly in their 20's. They just sub humans who take pleasure in killing, scum of the earth! I hope they all die from Aids or some other disease, I hope the die in excruciating agony. They will probably all starve to death because there is no food in Zimbabwe, people starve or are hacked to death every day.

It is a shithole now, used to be such a beautiful and wealthy country. It's dead and about to be buried.

Rot in Hell Mugabe and all your cronies along with you, your foul slag of wife and your bastard kids, you sycophant, syphilis infested baboon.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:47 am

Rhodesia, Earth, is now a nest of death.

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:54 pm

I dont think anything makes more angry than zimbabwe.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down