Were the London Bombings also an inside job?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Were the London Bombings also an inside job?

Post  EarthsAngel on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Nothing shocks or surprises me anymore, especially where Governments are concerned.

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Were the London Bombings also an inside job?

Post  DarkLord on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:23 am

I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Most of the country were against us getting involved in America's Oil war. What better way to get the population on your side than to have the enemy "attack"? Only problem is it backfired a bit, because even if it wasn't an "inside job" many people can simply see that the attack would've been little more than a retaliation to Britain's involvement in matters which didn't concern them...... As a Christian country we can't really condemn a retaliatory attack. "An eye for an eye" after all......
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:57 am

I don't agree with the eye for an eye idea. Whether or not the war is justified the bottom line is British and US troops are not deliberately targeting innocent and defenceless civilians. The common rules of western military engagement are that a soldier does not fire upon a target unless fired upon.

For it to truly be an eye for an eye terrorists should be targeting political and military buildings rather than rush hour buses full of commuters.

I don't think 7/7 was an inside job. I think it was simply the act of a few insane jihadists with a very warped and confused idea of what their faith teaches.

El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:50 am

I'm not sure I agree with you El. I am convinced 9/11 was an inside job and if you look at all the evidence, 7/7 is just so similar to 9/11.

EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:31 am

Hiya Smile

It's because I think 9/11 was an inside job that I think 7/7 wasn't. Lemme explain...

From the point of view of an islamic terrorist the media frenzy surrounding 9/11 was exactly what they could have hoped for. I think British islamic terrorists saw the success of 9/11 in terms of bringing the issue to the fore and decided to do a copycat thing in London.

I'm not sure if 9/11 was a cover up whether doing the same thing again would have been wise from a Governmental point of view. Two incidents mean twice the likelihood of being exposed?

El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top