Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Pharma Has No Idea What the Hell Their Drug Will Do to You

3 posters

Go down

Big Pharma Has No Idea What the Hell Their Drug Will Do to You Empty Big Pharma Has No Idea What the Hell Their Drug Will Do to You

Post  northern-star Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:35 am

Actually, We Have No Idea What the Hell Our Drug Will Do to YouEveryone's cracked wise about cheerful voices in commercials telling us that an erectile dysfunction drug might make you blind, but have you ever read the full list of side effects? Prescription medication labels average an insane 70 possible side effects, according to a new study.

The study examined 5,600 medications, and found the worst offenders to be antidepressants, antiviral medications, and restless leg syndrome medications treatments. One especially ridiculous drug listed 525. The exhaustive lists fly in the face of FDA guidelines asking drug companies to keep the lists manageable. Obviously, 525 is a preposterous number of side effects to list on a label, but isn't it just as concerning that we're prescribing drugs that could go wrong in 500 different ways?

http://gizmodo.com/5807958/actually-we-have-no-idea-what-the-hell-our-drug-will-do-to-you
northern-star
northern-star

Back to top Go down

Big Pharma Has No Idea What the Hell Their Drug Will Do to You Empty Re: Big Pharma Has No Idea What the Hell Their Drug Will Do to You

Post  I.M.H.O. Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:14 pm

why doesn't this surprise me in the slightest, they just want us to take these drugs and make them money...
I.M.H.O.
I.M.H.O.

Back to top Go down

Big Pharma Has No Idea What the Hell Their Drug Will Do to You Empty Re: Big Pharma Has No Idea What the Hell Their Drug Will Do to You

Post  EarthsAngel Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Great post MS, couldn't agree more. El had some medication not so long ago (can't remember the name) but, I would rather have the illness than have to fight off the very long list of side effects. El had most of them, how can that be good for anyone?

I.M.H.O., It is a huge money making racket, a multi billions $ industry, they love you to be sick and try to keep you that way. I am a big believer in natural healing, I believe the mind to be a very powerful tool, it can cause illness, but it can also cure illness.

I was in a coffee shop this afternoon, there was a middle age couple just leaving as I arrived, very happy and friendly couple. The lady who they had been talking to told me he had just told her an amazing story. The man had been told he only had a few months to live, he had two massive brain tumors, the doctors told him they were inoperable. He was lay in bed one day, he got really angry and yelled 'how dare that doc tell me I am going to die', he then shouted that if Jesus was a healer, why didn't he help him, he asked for healing, not expecting to be healed, he was just angry and upset. To cut a longer story a bit shorter...he was healed, his doctor couldn't believe the scan, there were no tumors! The man said he has never really believed in God or Jesus, but he does now! I thought that was a lovely story, I have heard of 1000's such stories.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down