Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex really does sell!

4 posters

Go down

Sex really does sell! Empty Sex really does sell!

Post  El Guapo Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:21 am

A HUNGARIAN teen has sold her virginity to a Brit buyer — who won out in a £200,000 bidding war.

The sale — which was originally launched on eBay — continued by email after the online auction giant discovered the nature of the transaction and pulled the plug.

The 18-year-old girl — who identified herself only as Miss Spring — said she is now coming to Britain.

A determined Irish punter had attempted to gazump the UK bidder.

The pretty blonde dreams of going to university to become a doctor and has already qualified for a place — but has put it on hold to help her family.

She said: "My family has debts, we cannot afford to pay them. My mother borrowed a lot of money in Swiss Francs, and now with the credit crunch in Hungary the repayments in Hungarian forints have tripled, she couldn't pay it back.

"We faced losing our home and being on the street. I want to be able to pay back those loans - that's why I came up with the idea for this auction.

"It is not such a lot of money for what is on offer, considering half will vanish in tax, but it will be enough to pay of my debts and leave us clear.

"I was in contact with two final bidders - the Irish guy and the British guy. Both wanted me to come to them. I chose the British guy. He was very sympathetic to my cause.

"Both men wanted to marry me take care of me and my family. But for me this was supposed to be a one off thing. Getting married and living with someone is a challenge I am not sure I am yet ready for.

"However I would really like the opportunity to go to Britain or Ireland. So who knows."

In her blog she does not say how she is proceeding to conclude the deal.

Is this any different to prostitution? Should it be outlawed?

Personally I've never really understood this fascination some men have with taking a girl's virginity. The idea of a man willing to pay so much money for the honour sounds a bit creepy to me.

It's not a compliment that a man is willing to pay £200,000.

It's a sign the bloke needs serious psychiatric help...

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sex really does sell! Empty Re: Sex really does sell!

Post  Dame Edna Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:07 pm

I'd sell mine if I could find it..200,000 smakers!! you bet!! I think I left it in a caravan on seashore holiday park in 1976.. scratch I'll give em a call and see if they've come across it... cheers
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:22 am

Well, no, It's no different to prostitution. But then, is taking a girl on a date & spending money on her with the intention of getting her into bed much different from prostitution?? Laughing Laughing

Remember, men don't pay women for sex No They pay them to leave straight afterwards cheers
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:42 am

DarkLord wrote:Well, no, It's no different to prostitution. But then, is taking a girl on a date & spending money on her with the intention of getting her into bed much different from prostitution?? Laughing Laughing

Remember, men don't pay women for sex No They pay them to leave straight afterwards cheers

Morning DL Smile

Yeh..I think spending money on a girl on a date with the intention of trying to get some action is different.

The difference is the girl in question may not necessarily agree and therefore isn't actually offering her body in return for money.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:16 am

True, she may not agree, but it's unlikely you'll get her in bed without spending a little money Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Sex really does sell! 55984

(Please Note: I am kidding......)
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:27 am

lol

I suppose that's where the skill comes in doesn't it? The art of getting it on for the least amount of money...lol

(I'm kidding too!!)

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:38 am

Yeah, I guess that's true...... But then do you feel comfortable with a woman who'll give it up so easily? cheers lol!
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:47 am

Hmmm

Good question!

Not so much comfortable as relieved...lol
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:56 am

lol! cheers lol! cheers
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Edna Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:45 am

Pair of perv's.. Sex really does sell! 8431

And I aint kidding!! Sex really does sell! 193827
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:47 am

lol! i'm with nelix...naughty boys!
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum