Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Price - Fit to be a mother?

4 posters

Go down

Katie Price - Fit mother or money grabbing &%^$"!!!

Katie Price - Fit to be a mother? I_vote_lcap0%Katie Price - Fit to be a mother? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Katie Price - Fit to be a mother? I_vote_lcap100%Katie Price - Fit to be a mother? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

Katie Price - Fit to be a mother? Empty Katie Price - Fit to be a mother?

Post  El Guapo Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:10 am

Has there ever been a more vile money orientated woman than Jordan?

As news emerges of her whirlwind wedding to Alex Reid there seems to be more and more evidence to suggest the entire marriage is nothing more than a publicity stunt.

But what of the children? Where are they in the thoughts of their mother?

When young children experience their parents divorcing they need love and comfort from both parents. They need to be constantly reassured that none of this is their fault. However, it seems the only person acting like a responsible parent right now is Peter Andre who is fighting tooth and nail to spend as much time with the children as possible.

Bringing a new man into the home so soon after divorcing Peter Andre smacks of selfishness and irresponsibility by Katie Price. She says her kids mean everything to her yet she is willing to leave them at the drop of a hat if there is the promise of a man with a camera.

To call a woman a whore is a very strong term but IMO Katie Price is a whore. She is selling herself to the highest bidder at every opprtunity.

She truly makes me sick.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Katie Price - Fit to be a mother? Empty Re: Katie Price - Fit to be a mother?

Post  Chelseaboy Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:22 am

The woman is absolutely vulgar,

Yes i would call her a media whore,

One week into the celebrity big brother she told close friends and alex reids parents she will dump him when he gets out,
because of his antics in the house.

He wins the contest and the vulture sets up a quickie marriage in las vegas.

On her TV show just recently she was heard screaming abuse at the production staff as they were paying more attention to alex reid,
she was heard screaming i am the star of the show.

Yet in all this you have the children, those poor kids having a mother like that.
Chelseaboy
Chelseaboy
Angels
Angels

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercury Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:15 am

Jordan is a spoilt brat. She is so used to people pandering to her that she thinks she can talk to them just as she likes. I cannot stand the way she talks down to people and tries to humiliate them thinking it makes he look clever, silly cow. Katie Price - Fit to be a mother? Icon_evil

What a moody one she is too. It must be like walking on eggshells living with her. I feel quite sorry for Alex reid. He seems quite a nice bloke and at times he seems almost frightened to speak to her incase she turns on him.

I have watched the TV program a couple of times but it really winds me up, I so badly want somebody to say to her 'Who the *uck do you think you're talking to'. I would jump up cheering if they did. Katie Price - Fit to be a mother? Icon_cheers

As you can see I don't like the woman very much Katie Price - Fit to be a mother? 815275 Katie Price - Fit to be a mother? 559916
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post  cheery Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 am

dont think shes a good mum shes all self /self .
cheery
cheery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down