Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hola Londres!

3 posters

Go down

Hola Londres! Empty Hola Londres!

Post  Fernando Torres Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Que tal muchachos?!

I am very very feliz to be here at muy grandioso club de Chelsea! As you can see my good amigo El Guapo has already made my name blue instead of the horrible stinking red Very Happy Muchas gracias El Wink

Fernando Torres
Fernando Torres

Back to top Go down

Hola Londres! Empty Re: Hola Londres!

Post  chelseaz Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:46 am

HEY fERNANDO SWEETIE....YOU COULD HAVE CHANGED YOUR SHIRT FOR YOUR FIRST APPEARANCE ON ANGELS....WELCME TO CHELSEA AMIGO.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:48 am

Bye Bye Torres.....I wish you no goals for the future....and you look damn ugly with dark hair ..It'll go with your damn ugly shirt and team mates anyhoooo !!! hehehehehe What a Face
Putting all that faux outrage behind for a minute..isn't it obnoxious that a footy player can be worth 50 million and get wages they do. Footy used to be about passion and commitment to your team ( quite often your home town) and now it's an out of control monster of a business with hardly any real affection for the team or city they play in ( some exceptions, but they are exceptions)... I think footy has lost it's way...bring back the rule about having a limit on foreign players, as that is where it went pear shaped imho. I know loads of teams have too many foreigners playing, not least Liverpool, but it should be capped at 6 or so...
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum