Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex cheat Ashley Cole begged me to lie Four hours of sex..then Cole begged blonde not to tell

2 posters

Go down

Sex cheat Ashley Cole begged me to lie  Four hours of sex..then Cole begged blonde not to tell Empty Sex cheat Ashley Cole begged me to lie Four hours of sex..then Cole begged blonde not to tell

Post  Chelseaboy Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:08 am

SNIVELLING love rat Ashley Cole sobbed down the phone to his American one-night stand as he suddenly realised their secret fling was in danger of being exposed.

Desperate to hide the affair from long-suffering wife Cheryl he rang lover Ann Corbitt in a panic again and again, begging her to stay quiet about their wild four hours of sex in a Seattle hotel room.

Sex cheat Ashley Cole begged me to lie  Four hours of sex..then Cole begged blonde not to tell Cole-h10

In tears, the Chelsea and England star pleaded: "I can't lose my wife over this. If I lose my wife, I don't want to live."

Sex cheat Ashley Cole begged me to lie  Four hours of sex..then Cole begged blonde not to tell P4_01_10

Speaking for the first time about the scandal, Ann, a 28-year-old local government worker, last night told the News of the World she only discovered Cole was married after they slept together.

She revealed: "When he rang me and cried I asked him, 'What's wrong with you? Why do you cheat? Why did you have sex with me behind your wife's back?'

"But he just replied that he didn't know. He admitted he'd cheated on her before and been exposed in the press. He was most vehement that I was the first person he'd cheated with. . . since the last time he got caught! I think he's got a problem."

Heartbroken pop star and X Factor judge Cheryl will be devastated by details of her philandering hubby's latest betrayal. In a sensational interview, Ann detailed how Cole:

Sex cheat Ashley Cole begged me to lie  Four hours of sex..then Cole begged blonde not to tell P4_05_10

TEXTED her an explicit photo of himself in white pants - a sleazy tactic he's used before.
SNEAKED her into the official Chelsea tour hotel on the TEAM BUS.
CAJOLED her into unprotected sex.
HASSLED in vain for a SECOND night of passion.
Cole seduced Ann while he was on a pre-season US tour with Chelsea last July. "All in all, the sex lasted three or four hours," she told us. "I was very taken aback by how intimate he was and how needy he was.

"It was like having sex with a boyfriend, someone who loves you. Ashley took my clothes off and was incredibly attentive.

"He was a creative and adventurous lover. At the end he was satisfied and so was I. He was aiming to please, not just out to satisfy himself.

"When we went to sleep, he wanted to snuggle up close. I don't like sleeping like that and he made me too hot.

"But even when I moved to the other side of the bed Ashley still wanted to hold hands and have that contact. And that was sweet."

Ann had been introduced to Cole on Friday July 17 by a friend whose partner is a former British football official and already knew Cole. They all met up at Seattle's Four Seasons Hotel ahead of Chelsea's Saturday game against the Seattle Sounders.

Almost from the start Ashley was captivated by Ann. But she was far from impressed. Ann, who works for local politician Tom Rasmussen, recalled: "Ashley was small and slight like a little bird, but he was very polite and seemed fun.

"The whole time we were talking he was slumped down in his seat, wearing jogging pants and looking totally out of place in the grand surroundings of the hotel. I really didn't pay him much attention.

"When he started a conversation about being famous and claiming he was 'hounded by the press' I remember thinking, 'You're no Brad Pitt!'

ASHLEY YOUR A FVCKING FOOL.

Sex cheat Ashley Cole begged me to lie  Four hours of sex..then Cole begged blonde not to tell Cheryl10
Chelseaboy
Chelseaboy
Angels
Angels

Back to top Go down

Sex cheat Ashley Cole begged me to lie  Four hours of sex..then Cole begged blonde not to tell Empty Re: Sex cheat Ashley Cole begged me to lie Four hours of sex..then Cole begged blonde not to tell

Post  El Guapo Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:23 am

Absolutely disgusting.

He only managed four hours?! Shocked Twisted Evil
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down