Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members!

Post  Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:44 am

Good Morning all, time to get the patio set out again, oil the lawn mower ready for action.....I need a sit down now just thinking about it.

Have a good day all.

Back to top Go down

The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members!

Post  El Guapo Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:20 am

Hi Colin

Don't jump the gun just yet!! Knowing our luck it'll be snowstorms again next week!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:40 am

Hi El

That is very true, i just know one morning i will wake up and the grass will be knee high, seems to grow overnight.

I must admit i like the spring, Bluebells, Snowdrops the sunny fresh mornings.....I am welling up here. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:43 am

lol

TBH I'm more of a summer man. Bright blue skies, sweltering heat, football in the park. Bliss :-)
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:09 am

I'll take Spring or Summer.....the difference the sunshine makes to getting up and getting going in the morning...it's brilliant ... Very Happy
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Hi all xxx I agree Dolly, I find it easy to get up and get moving in the summer, but in winter I just want to stay under the duvet and keep warm. We don't have central heating here as winter is so short, but it gets really cold at night and early morning.

I hope you have a great summer this year sunny sunny sunny
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:46 am

I want to go back to bed. :-(
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:59 am

It's lovely here been nice and bright sunny

Much prefer summer and lots to do in the garden.

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:36 am

The sun is out here too, bit hazy , but nice and bright..just need the temperature to go up a bit Very Happy
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 3 Empty chit chat

Post  Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:25 am

Oooh I hate summer for some reason our grass in the garden is crawling with spiders . give me cosy winter days anyday , but not as long as this years winter .

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:28 am

Mello wrote:Oooh I hate summer for some reason our grass in the garden is crawling with spiders . give me cosy winter days anyday , but not as long as this years winter .

Hello Mello xx

Nice to see you. FYI you can access the chatbox. You've been given a personal invite from me. Just click log in whenever you see anybody on there you'd like to say hello to :-)
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:42 am

LOL Meloo, keep the grass cut and the spiders will find another home. I love sunshine and warm balmy days and nights, I suffer from S.A.D. and if the sun isn't shining I feel sad and depressed. I hate being cold and wet.

Mello, pop into chat next time you are on.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:43 am

Thanks for the invite guys I would join you if I new where to find the chat thread . XXXX

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:07 am

LOL im here now ... bounce

My heads everywhere today lol .

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:15 am

Mello wrote:LOL im here now ... bounce

My heads everywhere today lol .

Mello click on the main forum button at the top and you will see the Chat box just click on log in and you will get into it

BTW I'm going in a min as I have work to do! Just thought I'd let you know tho! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:23 am

Thanks Alfie but I cant see a chat box off main menu Help please anyone ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 am

Yes I can see it but it says im disconected affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 am

Out the door turn left cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:25 am

Mello wrote:Thanks for the invite guys I would join you if I new where to find the chat thread . XXXX

Hi Mel, just click on the Login button, it will bring you into chat.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:16 am

Thanks Angel I got in but by the time I got how to talk everyone left lol another time eh !!! XXX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3