Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Time You Tell The Hubby You Have A Headache...

2 posters

Go down

Next Time You Tell The Hubby You Have A Headache... Empty Next Time You Tell The Hubby You Have A Headache...

Post  El Guapo Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:34 am

Think about this story!

A POSTAL worker who chopped off his wife's head after she refused to have sex with him for more than 20 years was today sentenced to 18 years in prison for murder.
Phillippe Cousin decapitated wife Nicole after suffering a "mid-life crisis" sparked by the fact he was approaching 50 and had not fathered any children.

In a fit of rage during an argument, the postal inspector took a kitchen knife to her neck and hacked off her head.

He then calmly telephoned police and told an officer: "Excuse me for disturbing you, I've killed my wife."

Virgin

Cousin, 53, blamed the attack on his relationship with Nicole because despite being married for more than 21 years, she remained a virgin.

The judge heard that Nicole refused to have sex with her husband because she feared passing on multiple sclerosis — which her father suffered from — to any children.

When the police arrived at his home in Arras, northern France, he told them: "I'm sorry for all this extra work which I've given you.

"My wife shouted my name out, I decapitated her. I'm not mad, you know."

Defending barrister Didier Robiquet told a judge at the Pas-de-Calais assizes court at Saint-Omer, near Calais, that the problems came to a head two weeks before Cousin's 50th birthday in April 2007.

Mr Robiquet said: "His wife had threatened to leave him but he had never undergone any psychiatric treatment because of this.

"He had been hugely frustrated over more than twenty years and this built up into a terrifying repressed aggression which finally exploded.

Advertisement

"He did not feel he was completely in control of his actions."

Cousins was described as being of otherwise good character, with a distinguished record as a postal inspector in the Calais region.

He told officers that he was generally feeling down about life as he approached 50, and that until then he had always managed to cope without sex and sort out his problems with his wife.

Cousin added: "I really did love her dearly."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2886987/Postie-beheads-sex-ban-wife.html#ixzz0hn9WnRDV
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Next Time You Tell The Hubby You Have A Headache... Empty Re: Next Time You Tell The Hubby You Have A Headache...

Post  dolly Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:41 am

He said he really loved his wife.. affraid

I am afraid the man should have divorced or paid for sex outside the marriage ...much better options than cutting the head off the woman he really loved. I take it he will be getting a phsychiatrist to look at him as it's not the usual way to solve a problem if something isn't wrong in the marriage... Shocked

He would have been better off getting his wife some help to get her over the anxiety of her illness being passed on. With contraception they would never have had children anyhow. I wonder why he didn't get her help for her fears.
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

Next Time You Tell The Hubby You Have A Headache... Empty Re: Next Time You Tell The Hubby You Have A Headache...

Post  El Guapo Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:30 am

dolly wrote:He said he really loved his wife.. affraid

I am afraid the man should have divorced or paid for sex outside the marriage ...much better options than cutting the head off the woman he really loved. I take it he will be getting a phsychiatrist to look at him as it's not the usual way to solve a problem if something isn't wrong in the marriage... Shocked

He would have been better off getting his wife some help to get her over the anxiety of her illness being passed on. With contraception they would never have had children anyhow. I wonder why he didn't get her help for her fears.

Yeh..that thought occured to me as well. Why not just seek the physical side of things elsewhere?
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down