Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Award System

2 posters

Go down

Award System Empty Award System

Post  El Guapo Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:06 am

As a bit of fun it is now possible for me to give awards to certain posters for certain achievements.

If and when you are given one the award will appear next to your name with a little picture of what the award is.

Remember...I can give awards for anything. Not all of them are good....Muhahahaha!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Award System Empty Re: Award System

Post  Dame Edna Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:30 am

Hmmmm.. scratch So, these awards will be presented to folk by you, yes? Okaaaaay.. Award System 115935 Obviously with no bias or leanings towards er...favourite S/Africaaaaans with nice boobs.. Award System 579213 Oh no sireee bob! Well i'll be waiting for mine skellyman, i'll go prepare my acceptance speach... Award System 193827
Dame Edna
Dame Edna

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:46 am

nelix wrote:
Hmmmm.. scratch So, these awards will be presented to folk by you, yes? Okaaaaay.. Award System 115935 Obviously with no bias or leanings towards er...favourite S/Africaaaaans with nice boobs.. Award System 579213 Oh no sireee bob! Well i'll be waiting for mine skellyman, i'll go prepare my acceptance speach... Award System 193827

I never made any claims of fairness Nel!!

I'm biased...AND PROUD OF IT!!

lol!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: