Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brown resign's !

2 posters

Go down

Brown resign's ! Empty Brown resign's !

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Yes, at last,he should have done it ages ago.
But is this a plot to lure the lib dems,slimmy labour will use every trick in the book, they have no morels at all, how can the to losing party's be in government, the rest of the world must be laughing at us.
Really hope i'm not jumping the gun, and cam & clegg get a deal on the table soon!

Back to top Go down

Brown resign's ! Empty Re: Brown resign's !

Post  EarthsAngel Tue May 11, 2010 12:36 am

I think Brown resigned so a deal can be done with the Lib Dems. 77% of the electorate said NO to the sandal wearing, grass-eating Lib Dems, yet they are strutting round like the Cock's of the Walk holding the country to ransom.I hope the people of the UK don't get screwed over yet again.

If the Labour works, you could get that commie bastard Jack Straw as PM, or wet behind the ears Mileband, Ed bullshit Balls, or hello brothers and sisters Haridan Harman. What a recipe for total disaster.

It's one nightmare after another.

What happened to that little pricks message ' I will back the party with most votes and most seats'? Glegg the peg is just another Politician out to feather his own nest.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 3:51 am

Brown resigning !!! I,ll believe it when I see it . He seems to be doing everything within his power to stay on at no 10 .

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 10:18 am

Conservatives have got through , YE hey ... just gotta put up with the lib dems sticking their nose in now lol .

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue May 11, 2010 11:48 am

It seems Labour have thrown in the towel and about time too...

A coalition between Labour, SNP, Northern Ireland and the Welsh Assembly is a disaster waiting to happen. How many people in England would be happy for Scots, Welsh and Irish MP's to vote on matters affecting the English public?

But is a coalition between Conservatives and Lib Dems really a satisfactory alternative? I honestly don't believe it is.

The whole crux of the deal on the table between the respective parties is one of political reform. Labour offered immediate legislation to change our current "first past the post" system to one of proportional representation. Obviously this would be desirable to the Lib Dems as it would mean more seats in the Commons.

Cameron on the other hand has only offered a referendum on any political reform and quite rightly too. Personally I am totally against the idea.

The problem with proportional representation is that every GE would have the same outcome. The Lib Dems would hold the keys to No.10 as the likelihood is that every election would result in the same hung parliament we are currently seeing. More MP's from different parties in the Commons clearly means less chance of any party having an overall majority.

Right now Clegg is perhaps the most dangerous man in Britain. His dithering and demands could well bring Britain to it's knees. The general public right now are being conned into thinking the most pressing matter at hand is political reform when, in fact, the burning issue is how to reduce our ever increasing deficit. It worries me greatly that the decision of whom Clegg sides with seems to be based more on voting reforms that will give his party more power rather than ensuring the economy recovers.

By the end of 2010 Britain is predicted to have the largest deficit of any country currently in the EU. Unless this is addressed immediately it won't matter what voting system we have in Britain as Britain won't exist at all.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down