Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carte Blanche - South African Reportage

2 posters

Go down

Carte Blanche - South African Reportage Empty Carte Blanche - South African Reportage

Post  El Guapo Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:43 am

Carte Blanche, produced by Combined Artists, is the flagship magazine and actuality programme on M-Net, a pay-TV channel broadcasting in Southern Africa. Carte Blanche was launched in 1989 and broadcasts during prime time viewing on Sunday evenings. The programme broadcast a special on 21 September 2008 to celebrate 20 years on air. [1] The Making a difference campaign was launched under the birthday special with the aim of raising funds for paediatric units in public hospitals across South Africa. To date it has raised over R60-million.

The show consistently ranks in the top 10 on M-Net and enjoys a local viewership of about 500 000 people every week.[2]

Carte Blanche has developed a high degree of credibility in South African television journalism and has been awarded over 100 local and international awards.[3]

Stories have included investigations into the abuse of the elderly, the South African Paralympic team, the traumatic journey of a young anorexia sufferer, the tracking and arrest of high profile criminals, and recently uncovering a scandal at Eskom that plunged South Africa into darkness. Carte Blanche has also covered the story of a world champion free diver.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Carte Blanche - South African Reportage Empty Re: Carte Blanche - South African Reportage

Post  El Guapo Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:12 am

Selected episodes will follow shortly... Smile
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Carte Blanche - South African Reportage Empty Re: Carte Blanche - South African Reportage

Post  EarthsAngel Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:53 am

When? Crying or Very sad
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:58 am

Bugger! I totally forgot!! sorry Embarassed

I'll get on to it asap Smile
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 am

LOL El, only kidding, I watch it every week, if I miss it records onto TV on demand so I can watch it during the week. It is very good though and anyone interested in what goes on here would enjoy it. Very Happy
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down