Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is it about money....

2 posters

Go down

What is it about money.... Empty What is it about money....

Post  El Guapo Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:34 am

That turns some men into unfeeling insensitive bastards?

Yesterday the NOTW revealed England striker Peter Crouch cheated on his stunning fiance Abbey Clancy with an Algerian hooker during a stag weekend. He paid £800 for a sex act in the back of a taxi and then a romp at a seedy hotel.

( http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/902034/Peter-Crouch-beds-800-teen-hooker.html )

The only question I can think of is; WHY?

What is it about fame and fortune that makes some men act in such a despicable manner?

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is it about money.... Empty Re: What is it about money....

Post  DarkLord Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 am

Personally, I don't think it has too much to do with fame & fortune. Most of these guys would probably do the dirty regardless. The fame & fortune only comes into it because it gives them a higher profile & better opportunity to do the dirty with minimal hassle. After all, generally, they don't have to do the chasing as women will approach them.

For the answer to the question of "Why" you'd have to look at his relationship with Abbey. Are they actually happy? Most importantly does he get the kind of sex he wants with the kind of frequency he wants? As an athlete, chances are that he has a High sex drive. Maybe Abbey can't keep up......... Or maybe it’s just a case of he did it because he could…….
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:56 am

You could be right...

I can't help but think there's more to it. Maybe having so much money really does corrupt? Maybe having so much money makes you less appreciative of what you have?

I understand what you're saying regarding sex but surely sex in any healthy relationship isn't just about what the "man," wants or how often he "wants," it. Sex in a relationship is more about intimacy than just getting your rocks off. I just don't accept the excuse some men put forward that their partner is "neglecting," them under the sheets.

I'm not saying it's wrong for these high profile footballers to sleep around. What I think is wrong is to have a partner or a wife in the background whilst you're doing it. There's nothing wrong in wanting a single life but in order to have a single life you first need to be....single!

What I think is disgusting is the total disregard these footballers have for their partners. They know if the story gets out it will be front page news and their partner is going to be publically and nationally humiliated so why do it? Is it really so hard to simply keep it in your pants?
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:21 am

True, sex in a relationship isn't about what the man wants & how often he wants it. Generally it's about what the woman wants & how often she'll allow it Laughing Seriously though, men (and women) in relationships are often "neglected" by their partners when it comes to sex because of the thinking that it should be an intimate, passionate experience. The truth is that even if you get steak & caviar washed down with champagne at home every night sometimes you just want a burger & chips with a can of coke.....
People don't suddenly fall into a relationship and stop wanting hair grabbing mad animalistic sweaty sex and I'll put money on it that before a ring was on her finger she was giving up the type of sex he wanted with the kind of frequency he wanted. Once the ring was in place though, the "Change" happens.....

Yes, footballers do know if the story gets out their partner will feel humiliated, but like most people who cheat, they don't actually think that will happen to them. The flip side though is that the partners of footballers should be prepared for this. It's the risk of dating a footballer or any kind of celeb for that matter. If you date someone with a high profile any fallout from that relationship will probably be high profile. You've gotta take the rough with the smooth, and the smoother things are the rougher they can get..... She probably wanted her wedding covered by "OK" magazine which is very smooth. However, the rough is that her humiliation will be covered by The Sun, The Mirror, The sport etc etc. She gambled and it didn't pay off.......

Stupid thing is, she'll probably still marry him & if she does then I'd have no sympathy for the dozy mare if he did it again.......
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:26 am

I think you're falling into the trap of making the assumption that Abbey "wasn't giving up the type of sex he wanted with the kind of frequency he wanted."

We don't actually know what their sex life is/was like. Even if it did leave a lot to be desired I still don't see that as an excuse to cheat.

The problem here is NOT Abbey Clancy. IMO there is never any excuse for cheating on a partner. It's almost like saying "I've cheated and what's more, it's your fault that I did.." How does that make any kind of sense?

If you aren't happy in a relationship the answer is pretty simple. Don't be in one.

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:49 am

Oh, I'm not making the assumption. Just putting theories on the table based on what's happened. I haven't got a clue what happens within their relationship. Laughing

However, as he has cheated by having sexual relations with another woman it can quite easily be deduced that the reason is of a sexual nature. Especially as he selected a prossie, less fuss, less hassle & no romance required. It sounds to me, without knowing more detail, that all he wanted from this woman was sex & nothing more. This would suggest that he is happy with his relationship in general, but unhappy with his sex life. If this is the case the problem has to come back round to Abbey as much as Peter. There are 2 people in the relationship & if something is going wrong then they both share the problem. That would be the only reason I'm falling into the "Trap". We're looking for a reason & so far the facts point to this........ As well as he's just a sex hungry bastard, but there's no debate to be had with that one Laughing

As for an excuse to cheat on a partner, if it's purely sexual, then lack of sex can easily be cited as an excuse. Especially if it's gone downhill since the start of the relationship.
Some people cheat because they don't feel their partner pays them enough attention.
Some people cheat because they don't feel they have enough excitement.
And some people cheat just for the sheer hell of it....
If, as the cheated party, you have done everything within your power to please your partner including sex as & when, then of course you can consider yourself blameless. But, if as the cheated party you failed to do that or insisted that things are done your way then you must shoulder some portion of the blame.......

The answer to not being happy in a relationship is very simple in theory, but in practice it's not as simple and straight forward as that. If it was there are a whole lot of things which wouldn't happen.
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:04 am

I guess I probably agree with most of that post.

Just strikes me though that there seems to be a pattern emerging. Tiger Woods, John Terry, Ashley Cole, and now Peter Crouch. All very wealthy young men whose partners (sob sob) aren't satisfying them in bed so they look elsewhere...

Haven't any of these men ever thought about talking to their partner about any problems they have?

Not sure if you ever watch South Park but the reason for this thread is based upon a hilarious episode they did on Tiger Woods. If you get time I've streamed it below.

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 am

cheers What is it about money.... 55984 cheers What is it about money.... 55984 I LOVE that episode! Got it on my Hard Drive at home! It's already a classic as far as I'm concerned!

John Terry - I have no excuse for him. But I don't feel sorry for his wife because he's been cheating on her since the beginning of time. Even before they got married & the dozy mare still married him & even took him back after his latest episode. As far as I'm concerned she shoulders a lot of blame with that because she allows him to do it without consequence. She doesn't just look a fool, she is. & he's a prat too.

Tiger Woods - What a genius!!! And Gillette have stopped using him in their advertising campaigns?? Why? scratch "My name's Tiger Woods, I've slept with over a hundred women & I swear by Gillette products"
"I'm an average guy & I'm not gonna buy Gillette products because Tiger Woods slept with over a hundred women & swears by Gillette products...." Yeah, right lol! Anyway, he spent too much time away from home. If he wasn't getting enough from the missus then I'm inclined to believe that was his own doing..... Unless she was touring with him all the time.....

Ashley Cole - I think he was looking for something a little more & there was no way Cheryl was looking after her husband with the amount of time she spent away from home. How many Chelsea games did she turn up to? Almost zero. How many times was he in the audience at x-factor? Many.
I think she played a big part in messing this up especially as Ashley apparently wanted to start a family, but Cheryl changed her mind after they got married...... And he should get a quarter of her earnings for LIFE! Cheryl Tweedy made no money & was just some chick in a girl band. Cheryl Cole is a Global superstar..... What is it about money.... 912780 Laughing

I guess Money talks. And the more you have the louder it talks. Rich guys don't go fishing. The fish go to them...... Maybe that's the answer.... It's so much easier when you have a pocket full of cash to splash than when you just have your natural charm.....

But maybe some of these women should stop wanting to live the highlife off the back of some dude...... They might avoid humiliation that way.....
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down