Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kosovan style ethnic cleansing or common sense?

3 posters

Go down

Kosovan style ethnic cleansing or common sense? Empty Kosovan style ethnic cleansing or common sense?

Post  El Guapo Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Good old Boris Johnson has come under fire today for describing coalition plans to cap housing benefits as "kosovan style ethnic cleansing."

Johnson argues that many families living in upper class areas of London will be forced to move home to less desirable areas and will lead to greater class division.

I'm not so sure I agree. Many private landlords in London are currently abusing the system by charging excessive rent on properties leased to council tenants. If faced with a choice of losing the tenant completely because their housing benefit doesn't cover the rent and having an empty property, or simply lowering the rent, it's not rocket science to see which option would be the more likely.

I don't think this is an attack on council tenants living in upper class areas. Quite the opposite. I think this is an attack on greedy wealthy landlords who have been as guilty as any benefit cheat of scamming the system for far too long.

El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kosovan style ethnic cleansing or common sense? Empty Re: Kosovan style ethnic cleansing or common sense?

Post  EarthsAngel Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:56 am

Boris must think it's OK for the tax payer to fork out £2 000 a week for immigrant housing then?

I agree that it's the greedy Landlords who must either lower their rents or lose out.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kosovan style ethnic cleansing or common sense? Empty Re: Kosovan style ethnic cleansing or common sense?

Post  El Guapo Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:01 am

It's all about votes for Ole Boris....lol
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:40 am

i moved out of london 10 years ago when croydon was taken over by the third world.keep them and your votes up there boris dont want them all moving down here,we've got enough thankyou.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:29 am

I thought Boris was a Tory? He is sounding more like Red Ken, dirty fascist,marxist bastard.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 am

I think Boris has sold out...

He's more interested in keeping his position as Mayor of London than doing what's best for the country.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:11 pm

yes well rumour has it ...red ken..is going to take him on ,so he has to try to secure the ethnic vote.....saddass!
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 pm

I can't stand Red Ken, and I think Boris is the lesser of two evils. I just loathe politicians in General, they are self-serving sycophants and don't give shit about the electorate.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down