Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members!

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members!

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:52 am

I Love your pics Clans, you really are so lucky to live where you do. I love the contrasts in the terrain. I love the one of the Loch as well, might print that one on keep it over my desk. Reminds me of just how beautiful our planet is.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members!

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:55 am

I love My Scotland very much,an' i appreciate my country every day.Loch Leven is a lovely spot,the hills in the background are the Lomond Hills

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:57 am

Yes Clans, the chat box can be a real pain, when there were a lot of people on at one time, if you blinked you lost the thread of the conversation. Plus, people only wrote a few words at a time, so there was no REAL conversation going on. If we go and have breakfast or lunch, this will still be here when we get back. Chat box is fine to ask a quick question or just to say hello, but its not really good for decent conversations.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:00 am

I know you love your Scotland Clans, its easy to see why from the photo's. Is the Loch very far from where you live? I can just imagine waking up to that beautiful sight every morning! Not many can say they love where they live and be thankful everyday. I love where I am, it is really beautiful, but I yearn for something else.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:01 am

Sometimes my entusiasm fer my country can be mistaken fer arrogance,but it is not meant that way.I dinnae think my Scotland is better than anyone elses country,i jist enjoy showing folk my country that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:04 am

Loch Leven is aboot 20 minutes away by car,it's still part of the Kingdom of Fife.The Lomond hills are split in two parts East and West Lomond,They include falkland Hill which overshadows the ancient Falkland Palace,The Hunting lodge of the Stuart kings

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:05 am

I have never seen your love of Scotland as arrogance Clans, its a passion you have and it's wonderful to see!
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:07 am

I am going right now to look for that book lol. I want to add to your thread, I find it all so interesting.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:07 am

I'll post some photies from Falkland

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:15 am

Lovely Clans xx. Will be back a bit later, with book lol! Look forward to your pics x
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:08 am

For everyone who isn't aware, Clans has posted some really lovely photos of Scotland, really worth a look.

Travel thread x
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:23 am

Hi Clans, Mello sorry i missed you both earlier, hope to see to later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:20 am

The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 117336

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:32 am

Hi Mincey how are you today

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:50 am

Hi Colin, I'm good thanks, working which is why I'm not in chat, wouldn't get anything done! lol

Will try and get in later when I have some time.

Hope you are well? The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 193827 I love that smiley.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:08 am

Ok see you later Mincey.

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:20 am

The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 117336 Mincey, long time no see! How are you? Hope to see you soon, you are missed xxxxx cheers The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 193827

The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 657985 and a very good morning to everyone. Hope to catch up with all of you later, just off to make an egg custard. xxxx The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 778987

It's peeing down today, looks as if it's in for the day, so I think I 'll stay in the kitchen and make some goodies. xx
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 Empty chit chat

Post  Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:45 am

Good morning all I hope everyone has a great day .
Egg custard hmmm ive not had that in ages , morning Angel .

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:40 am

Hi Mello, its just out of the oven and smells lovely! I made a cheese and onion pie from left over pastry, so feeling pretty pleased with my little self lol

How are you doing? Sorry I wasn't around to say The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 657985 The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 778987
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 am

No worries Angel . You made pie too ??? please send me some of your water haha .

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:56 am

I seem to be missing everyone again today. Hope everyone is ok.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:56 am

Ohhh poor Colin , I think its my turn today , im on two forums and no one to chat with lol .

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:01 am

Mello wrote:Ohhh poor Colin , I think its my turn today , im on two forums and no one to chat with lol .

Hi Mello x

Hope you're well!

Mornings do tend to be very slow on here! We get lively at about 7ish :-)
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:56 am

The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 739485 everyone, hope you all have a great day! sunny The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 117336

I am out most of the day, so hope to catch up later. The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 119384 The Chit Chat Thread! Say Hello & Meet The Members! - Page 2 38343
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:01 am

Morning everyone :-)

Hope everyone is having a good day. The sun is out again (2 days in a row!)

Is Spring finally here?!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next