Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ian Huntley Has Throat Slashed In Jail

2 posters

Go down

Ian Huntley Has Throat Slashed In Jail Empty Ian Huntley Has Throat Slashed In Jail

Post  El Guapo Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:00 am

CHILD killer Ian Huntley needed emergency surgery yesterday after another lag slashed his throat in jail.
Prison officers found the monster lying in a pool of blood at top-security Frankland Jail, Co Durham - and at first thought he was dead.

Huntley, 36, serving life for the murder of ten-year-olds Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman in Soham, Cambs, in 2002, was just two millimetres from death.

A source said: "If the cut had been a couple of millimetres deeper and wider, Huntley would have bled to death before he got to hospital.

"Thanks to swift action by prison staff and a dedicated NHS team of surgeons and nurses he is going to live.

"But he has had a very narrow squeak."

Forgive me for saying so but the penultimate sentence which I have highlighted in bold doesn't sit well with me. Thanks? THANKS?

Why didn't they just let the evil bastard bleed to death on the prison cell floor?
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ian Huntley Has Throat Slashed In Jail Empty Re: Ian Huntley Has Throat Slashed In Jail

Post  EarthsAngel Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:46 am

Pity the inmate didn't do the job properly, that bastard doesn't deserve to live. I hope he is in a lot of pain! I suppose the best we can hope for is someone will get him for real one of these days.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ian Huntley Has Throat Slashed In Jail Empty Re: Ian Huntley Has Throat Slashed In Jail

Post  Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:09 pm

He was never going to be Mr Popular was he? What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:25 am

Was watching Sky earlier and some bleeding heart liberal hippy said he DESERVED to be protected!! What about those two poor little girls, have they so quickly forgotten about them?

He should have been put to death.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:01 am

I really don't understand these people who condemn vigilantes in certain cases.

Nodoy is saying vigilantes are a good thing but in the case of people like Huntley and Venables does anybody really give a damn about their welfare?

The sooner these evil bastards are murdered the better.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:00 am

El_Guapo wrote:I really don't understand these people who condemn vigilantes in certain cases.

Nodoy is saying vigilantes are a good thing but in the case of people like Huntley and Venables does anybody really give a damn about their welfare?

The sooner these evil bastards are murdered the better.

I agree with you El one day they will meet their end I only hope its sooner rather than later .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down