Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Story With A Moral

Go down

A Story With A Moral Empty A Story With A Moral

Post  El Guapo Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:01 am

One day a group of five people decided it might be nice to bake some bread. But baking bread is not as easy as it sounds and they knew they would need to ask for some help from some other people.

First they needed to plant some corn to make the flour so they visited the local farmer.

"Please will you help us sow some seeds to grow some corn," they politely asked.

"No," the farmer replied. "I'm far too busy for that..."

So the group of five spent all day and night furrowing the land and planting seeds.

Once the corn was harvested they needed to grind it up into flour so they visited the local windmill.

"Please will you help us grind this corn into flour so that we can make some dough?" they politely asked.

"No," replied the windmill owner. "I'm far too busy for that..."

So the group of five spent all day and night grinding the corn up themselves to make the flour.

Once the flour was made they added water to make some dough. Then they needed an oven to bake it in so they visited the local Bakery.

"Please will you let us use your oven to bake this dough into delicious bread?" they politely asked.

"No," replied the baker. "I'm far too busy for that..."

So the group of five spent all day and night building their own makeshift oven in which to bake their bread.

Very soon the smell of fresh bread began wafting across the town.

"Yummy!" remarked the farmer, the windmill owner and the baker. "Lets see if we can get some of this fresh bread to eat," and they set off to where the smell was coming from.

"May we have a slice of this bread?" They politely asked.

"No," replied the group of five. "When we asked you for help you were too busy. Now we are too busy enjoying this delicious bread to give you any."

Moral of this story:

If you do not have any part in the creation of something, you have no part in how the final product is managed.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down