Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labour Candidate Turns on Brown lol!!

4 posters

Go down

Labour Candidate Turns on Brown lol!! Empty Labour Candidate Turns on Brown lol!!

Post  EarthsAngel Tue May 04, 2010 3:58 am

Brown is 'worst PM ever' says Labour candidate
Labour man blasts his own party leader

Published Date: 04 May 2010
By Sophie Wyllie
NORTH-west Norfolk's
Labour candidate
has blasted Gordon
Brown, calling
him "the worst Prime
Minister" Britain has
ever had.

Speaking from his Leicester home, Manish Sood (38), told the Lynn News: "Immigration has gone up which is creating friction within communities. The country is getting bigger and messier.

"The role of ministers has gone bureaucratic and the action of ministers has gone downhill – it is corrupt.

"The loss of social values is the basic problem and this is not what the Labour Party is about.

"I believe Gordon Brown has been the worst Prime Minister we have had in
this country.

"It is a disgrace and he owes an apology to the people and the Queen."

In his pledge he has promised to "get back to basics" and "clean up the
system" if chosen to represent the area. He added that immigration
had caused "overcrowding" in Britain and the increase in people
claiming benefits.

Mr Sood said: "We have to get back to basics where people can leave their money outside for the milkman without it being stolen."

The councillor – who wants Britain to return to how it was in the 1970s
– has also promised to control religious education and institutions, regenerate farming and industry and give more powers to the police and teachers.

He also believes The Queen should have more respect and say in government decisions as well as bringing back the death penalty.

But Mr Sood did praise Mr Brown for lowering the interest rates for mortgage owners.

Leader of West Norfolk Council's Labour group, Councillor Andy Tyler,
said: "I disagree completely. I think Gordon Brown is the best, most experienced and most capable of all three main candidates."

From the start of the election campaign, Mr Sood declared the seat was
"unwinnable" when speaking to the media.

But in the 1997 general election the Labour candidate, George Turner, beat the Conservative candidate, Henry Bellingham, with a 1,339 majority.

In 2001 Mr Bellingham – who had been MP for the area before Dr Turner
– was voted back in with a 3,485 majority.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Labour Candidate Turns on Brown lol!! Empty Re: Labour Candidate Turns on Brown lol!!

Post  TOLENTONE Tue May 04, 2010 4:42 am

I agree with him, Brown is an imbecile and without doubt the worst PM the UK has ever had, and we should bring back the death penalty .
TOLENTONE
TOLENTONE

Back to top Go down

Labour Candidate Turns on Brown lol!! Empty Re: Labour Candidate Turns on Brown lol!!

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:33 am

Ditto Paul , I couldn't have said it better myself .

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue May 04, 2010 11:27 am

I hope you all get to see it on the News, I laughed so much watching the interview. I hope everyone in the UK gets to see it.

Brown is repulsive, he is a bumbling, fumbling liar. He has taken the UK to the brink of bankrupcy, crime, Immigration, the list is so long and I don't have time to go on, but I'm sure you all know the rest of it.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockstar. Tue May 04, 2010 11:59 am

EarthsAngel wrote:I hope you all get to see it on the News, I laughed so much watching the interview. I hope everyone in the UK gets to see it.

Brown is repulsive, he is a bumbling, fumbling liar. He has taken the UK to the brink of bankrupcy, crime, Immigration, the list is so long and I don't have time to go on, but I'm sure you all know the rest of it.

What or Who would have stopped UK from the brink of bankruptcy ??
Rockstar.

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Wed May 05, 2010 1:01 am

Rockstar wrote: What or Who would have stopped UK from the brink of bankruptcy ??

If they had not sold off the gold reserves at rock bottom prices. If they MP's hadn't fiddles millions, If the Banks hadn't been allowed to run wild, If the Gov hadn't spent £850 mill per year on pens and paper, If they were doling out billions right, left and centre to lazy good for nothing slobs. They would have got through the recession with a lot less pain if they had some backup money in the bank to see the country through. The hundreds billions that has frittered away is criminal. Labour Candidate Turns on Brown lol!! 559916
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed May 05, 2010 5:38 am

What or Who would have stopped UK from the brink of bankruptcy ??

Pretty easy question to answer...

1. Labour gave the banks the power to regulate themselves and the bastards had a field day. They gambled our savings and when bailed out by taxpayers money after it all went wrong they were then allowed to give themselves huge bonuses.

2. Labour took us into the EU without a referendum on the premise that the general public would not understand the nature of the treaty. Well, isn't it the Government's job to MAKE us understand? When Labour were voted in nobody agreed to give them the power to make decisions FOR us. They were given the power to be our spokesperson but this idea seems to have been twisted and warped somewhere down the line. Now we find ourselves struggling to prop up the economies of countries like Greece whilst allowing unlimited immigration into the country from any EU state.

3. Spend spend spend! Labour used our country like their own personal credit card. Eventually, that credit card needs to be repaid and this is where we now find ourselves. The most fundamental rule in business is that money in should always total more than the money out but clearly Labour and Brown do not subscribe to this school of thought!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Labour Candidate Turns on Brown lol!! Empty He lost the election & we still haven't got rid of him

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 4:34 pm

The unelected squatter in number 10 had better watch out, Cameron is round the corner just itching to fire up the quattro and boot old slack jaw all the way back to jockland. Very Happy And just like to say, love all your posts, its good to be on a site with so many like minded people.

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Mon May 10, 2010 2:22 am

Now Darling has signed away more of the UK's money, which it doesn't have! If Greece can't pay back loans, the UK and other countries will be held liable! No one was given the chance to vote on the EU, it is costing the country billions every year, it is a corrupt organization. The country has been sold down the river by Labour, I hope Cameron can claw back some of it.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down