Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Cameron,man of steel, would make an excellent pm

3 posters

Go down

David Cameron,man of steel, would make an excellent pm Empty David Cameron,man of steel, would make an excellent pm

Post  Guest Wed May 05, 2010 2:45 pm

When I think of the main three political leaders, only one is in my eyes capable of being the prime minister for this country, Cameron has all the quality and strength to lead us out of recession, create jobs,fair tax, improve hospitals and schools, please share your thoughts and views, who will you vote for?

Back to top Go down

David Cameron,man of steel, would make an excellent pm Empty Re: David Cameron,man of steel, would make an excellent pm

Post  Jimmy Saville Wed May 05, 2010 4:28 pm

As you say RW............He's the only choice!!
Jimmy Saville
Jimmy Saville

Back to top Go down

David Cameron,man of steel, would make an excellent pm Empty Re: David Cameron,man of steel, would make an excellent pm

Post  EarthsAngel Thu May 06, 2010 1:18 am

He is the only choice, I pray that today the UK will be well rid of the most corrupt Government the country has ever known. Things are going to be really tough for a while, the recovery from the mess created by labour will be a long and winding road, but I think the conservatives can make it happen. They have always taken over massive debt from Labour, they have always left a strong economy for Labour.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 06, 2010 2:03 am

Well ive done something I always swore I wouldn't do , I voted conservative , lets hope they can get Britain back on its toes , if they get in that is .

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Thu May 06, 2010 4:55 am

RW-FAN wrote:When I think of the main three political leaders, only one is in my eyes capable of being the prime minister for this country, Cameron has all the quality and strength to lead us out of recession, create jobs,fair tax, improve hospitals and schools, please share your thoughts and views, who will you vote for?

Posts like this worry me...

David Cameron will command no power whatsoever. He is nothing more than a spokesperson for the Tories.

Any policies he wishes to push through will need to be debated and voted upon in the Commons.

Man of Steel or no makes no difference whatsoever to the recovery of the country.

We are not voting for a President. We are voting for a Government.
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down