Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack from Jezzas - I know who you are!

3 posters

Go down

Jack from Jezzas - I know who you are! Empty Jack from Jezzas - I know who you are!

Post  El Guapo Thu May 13, 2010 9:07 am

I've been watching Jack very closely recently and I've made a number of startling observations...Is Jack really a secret Islamic terrorist?

He only ever posts at 2am. Islamabad is 4 hours ahead of us which means 2am over there is only 11pm over here...Hmmm

Both Jack and Steve have entire sections of the Koran memorised. Their knowledge of Islamic writings puts even the most seasoned of Imams to shame. Hmmm

He once said he wants to nuke the Middle East. Isn't that the exact thing you would expect an Islamic terrorist to say if they were trying to hide their true identity? You know, pretend you're on the side of the West to throw people off the scent? And where would he get these nukes from? His terrorist friends? Hmmm

He keeps banning people for no reason. Isn't this the equivalent of a cyber beheading? We all know who likes chopping peoples heads off...Hmmm

He is a devout homophobe. Just like you would expect an extreme Islamist to be...Hmmm

He hates the BNP. So do Islamists...Hmmm

We never see his true face. Burkhas also hide people's faces. Is Jack's refusal to show his face his way of wearing an online burkha? Hmmm

He says he is very good at IT. Well, we all know the best computer programmers in the world are all of asian origin...Hmmm

He refuses to listen or acknowledge any form of reasoned argument. Isn't this precisely what extreme Islamists do? Hmmm

He is very close to Gail who lives in the USA. Is she his terrorist conduit into the States? What exactly do they talk about on their secret Praetorian forum that they cannot talk about on Jezzas? Hmmm

Praetorian is an anagram of terrorist. Well...it isn't really but we all know extreme Islamists are very rarely able to spell properly. Hmmm

The evidence is mounting up Jack. You'd better watch out matey...I'm on to you.

Twisted Evil
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jack from Jezzas - I know who you are! Empty Re: Jack from Jezzas - I know who you are!

Post  El Guapo Thu May 13, 2010 9:25 am

Jack from Jezzas - I know who you are! Jack10

Jack from Jezzas - I know who you are! Osama_bin_laden_289635

Hmmmm
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jack from Jezzas - I know who you are! Empty Re: Jack from Jezzas - I know who you are!

Post  Guest Thu May 13, 2010 10:15 am

HAHAHAhehehahaha ... El thats gotta be the funniest post ive ever read , and soooo true .Could God be really Bin laden , however you spell it lol ..

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:19 am

(bump!)

I really think this is one of my better pieces don't you? lol

I loved the outrage from the three stooges on Jezzas last night. It's always better when a pisstake gets a reaction like that. Makes it all seem worthwhile y'know?

Don't get tooooooooo upset Steve-o. I'm just exercising my right to "Free Speech." You do remember Free Speech don't you? It's thing that you're on a mission for...hehehe Very Happy

See...here's the thing with so called free speech and why it doesn't work. Sometimes...just sometimes...with Free Speech you might not hear what you want to hear.

Maybe you bunch of dumb fuckwit tree stumps should think about that?

Now, in the words of my hero Eric Cartman you call ALL...

Now watchoo goan do?! lol
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SAINT Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:17 am

El, I am crying with laughter, suck my balls, ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Laughing Laughing
SAINT
SAINT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:45 am

So this is what all the fuss is about....

it's a joke for goodness sake...jeeeez why on earth take it as otherwise is beyond me... Suspect
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down