Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El's Pick of the Day's Stories

+7
DarkLord
chelseaz
Jimmy Saville
EarthsAngel
Dame Edna
dolly
El Guapo
11 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 Empty Re: El's Pick of the Day's Stories

Post  chelseaz Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:09 am

lo el... really not fair...where's the one for the girls ehhh !!!! El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 93197
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 Empty Re: El's Pick of the Day's Stories

Post  El Guapo Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:19 am

chelseaz wrote:lo el... really not fair...where's the one for the girls ehhh !!!! El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 93197

Don't worry. I've sent one of my holiday snaps to Lynx.

Just waiting for a reply. Any day now...
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:16 am

There is a lot of silicone in that there wonder bra lol.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:26 am

Banned from the USA

BRIT teen who sent an email to the White House calling President Obama a "p***k" has been banned from America FOR LIFE.

The furious FBI asked local cops to tell college student Luke Angel, 17, his drunken insult was "unacceptable". Luke yesterday admitted he fired off a single email criticising the US Government after seeing a TV programme about 9/11.

He said: "I don't remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. It was silly - the sort of thing you do when you're a teenager and have had a few."

Luke, of Silsoe, Beds, said it was "a bit extreme" for the FBI to act.

He added: "The police came and took my picture and told me I was banned from America forever. I don't really care but my parents aren't very happy."

A Beds Police spokesman said: "The individual sent an email to the White House full of abusive and threatening language. We were informed by the Metropolitan Police and went to see him. He said, 'Oh dear, it was me'."

Officers will take no criminal action.

Joanne Ferreira, of the US Department of Homeland Security, said there are about 60 reasons a person can be barred.

She added: "We are prohibited from discussing specific cases."

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 55984
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:50 am

PMSL, the Americans are nuts!!!He is a Kenyan Muslim, not a pakistani.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:52 pm

ha ha...no sense of humor that man....he is a prick....lol Laughing
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:01 am

Hardly worth the effort...

MOODY snooker ace Ronnie O'Sullivan was BEGGED by a referee to finish a maximum 147 break yesterday - after refusing to make the final pot as there was no bonus prize.

The ex-world champion shook hands with opponent Mark King with the final black still on the table after hearing he would be in line only for a £4,000 top break prize.

The millionaire, 34, said: "I wasn't going to pot it because to make 147 and not get a nice bonus was disappointing.

"But the ref played a guilt trip and said, 'Come on, do it for your fans'."

Ref Jan Verhaas said: "Mind you, he smashed it in at 100mph."

Later World Snooker chair Barry Hearn warned that Ronnie - who has made nine previous televised 147s - would be fined if he repeated the stunt, at Glasgow's World Open. He said: "I was glad he did pot it, otherwise he'd have had a disciplinary hearing."

What an arrogant twat. So much for playing for the "love" of the game!!

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 Ronnie-o-sullivan_1241150c
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:24 am

Greedy bastard, it seems he is only in it for the money and not a love of the game.

Happy Birthday El x

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 Birthd10

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 Empty A FALLEN soldier's farewell message to his family has been turned into a song.

Post  EarthsAngel Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:34 am

A FALLEN soldier's farewell message to his family has been turned into a song.

Guardsman Tony Downes, 20, penned poignant goodbye notes to his sweetheart and parents, only be opened if he died in action.

He was blown up on the Afghan frontline in Sangin in 2007. Now his letters have been turned into lyrics by double platinum-selling group The Soldiers.

The track Last Letter features his lines such as: "I'm sorry to put you through all this / I'm sorry there was no last kiss.

"I'm up here in heaven/You're free to start again/My love will never end/I'm sorry to my family and friends.

"Don't cry you/ I know you'll have a wonderful life /Don't cry/You'll always be the apple of my eye."

Tony wrote a farewell note to parents Sheryl, 47, and Ronnie, 62, at their pub in Manchester, and one to then girlfriend Jane Little.

Sheryl, who let the band use the letters, said: "The song is the most amazing thing I have heard.

"It shows how much my son was a loving, caring person. I can just see him looking down on us with his million watt smile, he will be so proud. I sobbed when I first heard it. I can imagine Tony singing it."

Last Letter is on The Soldiers' follow up album to Coming Home, which got to No5 in the charts.

Members Lance Corporal Ryan Idzi, Staff Sergeant Richie Maddocks and Sergeant Major Gary Chilton have dedicated the track to Tony, of 1st Battalion Grenadier Guards. Ryan said: "Knowing where the words came from made us put more passion into it."

Proceeds will go to service charities. The album Letters Home is released on October 25.

This is one CD I will most certainly buy when it's released in October.

EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:39 am

so sad that earths....so many lives lost..it makes my blood boil !!!

As for the snooker prat....how does that look to hard up people when dickwads like him turn their noses up at £4,000... ignorant prat. There are soldiers fighting for their freakin' lives and brain surgeons saving lives who would love that £4,000 for swiping a freakin' ball into a freakin' hole....GRRRRRRRRR
I think I'll go and punch something...where's me husband !!! What a Face
dolly
dolly

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:56 am

Hi Dolly, you do brighten up my day lol. I feel the same about all those guys dying for nothing.

I hope your poor husband ducked lol xxxx
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 Empty You poor, poor people!!!

Post  EarthsAngel Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:05 am

THE UK and Ireland are the worst places to live in Europe - while France is the best, says a new study.

Brits have fewer holidays and pay more for goods than almost all other similar countries.

Our food and diesel prices are the highest and booze and fags cost above average.

/sol/
Enlarge
Hard facts ... only Ireland ranks below UK
spacer
UK spending on health and education has plummeted and now ranks alongside Poland, the Quality of Life Index showed.

Our net household income was previously the highest - but this year we rank fourth with £37,172.

Advertisement
Quantcast

Brits get the third fewest hours of sunshine a year - better than only Ireland and Holland. Life expectancy is BELOW the European average of 79.3.

uSwitch.com, which organised the index, compared 16 factors in ten countries.

Spokeswoman Ann Robinson said: "Last year Brits were miserable but rich.

"This year we're miserable and poor. Whereas some countries work to live, in the UK consumers live to work."

France topped the index for the second year in a row. Spain came second followed by Denmark.

I think it will be Spain for me.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 am

lol

Nobody can ever accuse any self respecting Spaniard of only living to work!

The best things in life really are free Smile
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:08 am

Holidays in Mexico going cheap!!

UP to 400 crocodiles have escaped an animal refuge following floods in Mexico.

The beasts took flight following heavy flooding caused by Hurricane Karl.

Officials say the endangered Morelet crocodiles are now on the loose in six coastal areas in the Mexican state of Veracruz.

Residents have been told not to try to capture or kill them.

The governor of Veracruz said about 280 crocodiles were missing from the reserve in La Antigua, although other estimates put the figure at closer to 400.

Morelet crocodiles can grow up to 10ft and are found in freshwater swamps, lakes, rivers, and the coastal waters of eastern Mexico, Belize and Guatemala.

Crocodile experts are being sent to the region to try to capture the monsters.

At least 15 people have been killed and thousands have been made homeless by Hurricane Karl, which slammed into Mexico's Gulf coast last weekend.

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 Crocodile-statue
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 Empty OAP comes home to finfd Lithuanian squatters have taken over his home!!!

Post  EarthsAngel Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:59 am

A pensioner who took his dogs out for a walk returned to find a family had moved into his home.

George Pope, 72, was unable to get into his council house because the locks were changed.

Mr Pope left his home in Barking, Essex, to take his dogs out to nearby Parsloes Park last Thursday, September 16.

The arthritis sufferer, who needs a stick to walk, started feeling ill and decided to stay at a friend's house until he was well enough to go home.

But when he returned to his house on Saturday morning, he was stunned to discover his locks had been changed.

He claims a man then walked up the path to his house and accosted him.

'I said, "This is my place". But he said, "This is our property and we intend to stay here unless you go to court". It made me feel ill.'

He added: 'I have been shaking ever since. I get panic attacks. It's just terrible.'

Mr Pope immediately called the council and police.

But he claims they told him the new occupants could not be evicted because they were themselves victims of a scam.

Mr Pope said police claimed the residents, who he believes are from Lithuania, had paid £3,000 to a bogus estate agent to rent the property themselves for six months.

The retired Dagenham Ford worker, who was forced to stay with friends, said: 'Police told me it looked like a civil matter.

'But the squatters were using my home, my gas and my electricity - it's absolutely disgraceful.'

Mr Pope went back to his house on Monday morning to find all his belongings had been thrown out.

Neighbours then helped the him gather up his documents, photographs and clothes.

Mr Pope suspects illegal estate agents of occupying buildings and letting them for money.

'I had been out for just two-and-a-half days. Someone must have been watching me,' he said.

'The rear door had been levered out with screwdrivers - that's how they got in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314169/Pensioner-takes-dogs-walk-returns-family-living-home.html#ixzz10HqL06WS
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:10 am

What the hell is this country coming to?! This is bullcrap!

So if I break into Buckingham Palace and tell the police I'm renting the damn place they can't evict me?? What's the difference?!

This mistake this poor guy made was calling the worthless useless police force to begin with. Get some lads to boot the door in and throw the lithuanian bastards out the window!
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EarthsAngel Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:03 am

I agree El, I would find some big burly guys with baseball bats or other lethal weapons and make sure that SOB family never tried to take over someones home.

I agree, the Police are less than useless, wasted tax payers money. Twisted Evil
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:14 am

These bodyguards are a bunch of monkeys!

A CRACK team of monkeys have been deployed to provide security for athletes at the Commonwealth Games in India.

Athletes have been plagued by packs of wild rhesus monkeys breaking into buildings and stealing from their rooms at the games in New Delhi.

Organisers have now hired a team of 40 large grey langur monkeys to chase off their smaller cousins in an effort to keep buildings safe.

One official told local media: "They will scare the smaller monkeys away because they are real pests and very destructive."

Meanwhile, a team of 50 traditional snake charmers has been hired after one athlete found a live cobra in his room.

Senior Games official Lalit Bhanot said: "This is being done for the safety of those in the village."

Organisers also revealed they have hired an emergency team of cowboys in anticipation of a demonstration by a farmers' group which has threatened to drive hundreds of cows and buffaloes into the city.

Mr Bhanot said: "All this is to make the city hassle-free during the games."

The run-up to the games, set to open on Sunday, has been plagued by disasters, including a stadium bridge collapsing and the athletes' village being branded "uninhabitable".

Many top athletes have pulled out of the event - also beset by terrorist threats, monsoon floods, disease and allegations of dodgy construction.

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 Cheekymonkey0wg
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:07 am

Commonwelath Games launch new event. 100 metre dash to the toilet.

BRITISH athletes set to compete at the blighted Commonwealth Games have been struck down by a contagious vomiting bug.

The competitors from the Welsh team were hit by the virus at their training camp in Doha in the Middle East.

Worried team bosses have quarantined up to 14 athletes from Team Wales - fearing the bug could spread to the whole party, including Team England and Team Scotland, and ruin British medal prospects.

The setback comes just days before athletes from all three nations were due to fly to New Delhi for the start of the Games in India this weekend.

Athletes at the camp in Qatar include sprinter Mark Lewis-Francis and teenage diving world champion Tom Daley.

The vomiting outbreak was revealed by Welsh pole-vaulter Bryony Raine who has been confined to an isolation room.

Ms Raine, 24, said: "Unfortunately, many members of Team Wales are currently out with illness. When we arrived the Scottish swimmers, who had been here a few days before, were suffering from a bug and it has spread to our team.

"England athletes arrived on Monday night and the first few cases are being reported within their group. Better to get it now than a few days before the event though.

"The women's pole-vault final is not until October 12, so we have a while before that."

The bug is the latest blow for the Games after a bridge collapsed and the athletes' village was described as "unfit for human habitation".

A Team Wales spokesman confirmed there was a bug but did not know exactly who had been affected.

The training camp, where the athletics and aquatics teams are preparing ahead of the Games, is home to Britain's best medal prospects.

A spokesperson for Team Scotland said the sickness bug has not affected Scottish players.

He said: "We are aware there has been a sickness bug but it is not of any concern.

"It is a case of travellers' diarrhoea and in groups there is the risk of that happening.

"We have spent a lot of time training athletes about hygiene. It has been very high on our list because it is the quickest way to spread infection if you do not have good hygiene."

Apparently evry medal winner in these games gets a bonus gift.

Cholera.

Shocked
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:30 am

One Foot In The Grave?

A pensioner drove his car on to a rail platform - then attempted a three-point turn.

Astonished passengers waiting for a train watched as the man tried in vain to make the tight manoeuvre at Esher station, Surrey.

He had taken a wrong turn in his Saab 93 and driven 400 yards down a footpath linking the station to Sandown Park racecourse. Police were called and a cop reversed the car off Platform 1.

Witness Suzan Baker, 47, saw about 40 people at the scene.

British Transport Police said an 80-year-old man from Guildford was arrested and reported for dangerous driving.

When questioned the man replied "I was only looking for Sunny Acres retirement home. Somebody sent me an invite via email and I know it's around here somewhere. You don't happen to have the address by any chance do you? How long is this likely to take anyway? Coronation Street is on soon."

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 Articl10
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:23 am

Well this was just stupid wasn't it?!

Litte Chef are coming under fire for a new T-Shirt that is being sold with the new Little Chef slogan on it.

Now whichever person came up with new Little Chef slogan is either a total imbecile or a marketing genius. I still can't decide which.

The T-Shirt makes reference to the Little Chef Mascot. All pretty innocent you might think until you find out what the name of the Mascot actually is.

Decide for yourselves... lol!

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 Tshirt_duo2
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:52 am

El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 55984 El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 55984 El's Pick of the Day's Stories - Page 5 55984 I want one in every available colour! cheers cheers
DarkLord
DarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  El Guapo Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:57 am

lol

Like I said, imbecile or marketing genius? Wink
El Guapo
El Guapo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseaz Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:19 am

lol! are they saying they've got something new on the menu?
chelseaz
chelseaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luigi Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:06 am

I no like eata da leel Chef no more. I go dere and dey have da spaghetti bolognaise on da menu. I say to da pretty laidy what ees dis a sheet? Dere ees a no spaghetti bolognaise een da Italy?

She say walla malla wi you? I say, walla malla wi me? Hey, walla malla wi you?

She calla me troublemaker. I calla her fat beetch and den she kicka me out of da restuarant!

I no even feenish ma birra!

Luigi
Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next